Global Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Football League

Welcome to the Global Football League! We are a Madden Online franchise league for the Play Station 3!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TO VIEW STATS, BLOGS, CONTACT INFORMATION, RECORDS, AND OTHER CONTENT, GO TO THE GFL SITE. (click here)
PLEASE SIGN UP WITH A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS, AND MAKE SURE YOUR FORUM NAME IS CURRENTLY LINKED TO YOUR PRIMARY E-MAIL, OR YOU WILL MISS OUT ON LEAGUE NEWS E-MAILS. I TRY TO SEND AT LEAST 3 A WEEK.

Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll)

Go down 
+6
coward1984
Madness15
Bradkaz96
BlaineTheMono19
idallas4
YoUnGgUnN4z
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Who will win the Superbowl?
Chargers
Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll) Vote_lcap6%Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll) Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Ravens
Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll) Vote_lcap6%Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll) Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Texans
Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll) Vote_lcap0%Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Chiefs
Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll) Vote_lcap0%Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Buffalo
 6% [ 1 ]
Broncos
Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll) Vote_lcap11%Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll) Vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Some other team
Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll) Vote_lcap71%Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll) Vote_rcap
 71% [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 18

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll) Empty
PostSubject: Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll)   Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll) EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 4:09 pm

Poll.
Back to top Go down
https://globalfootball.forumotion.com
idallas4

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll)   Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll) EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 9:30 am

Watch out for them steelers boy
Back to top Go down
BlaineTheMono19

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll)   Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll) EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 8:31 pm

Skins O is scary. Def a Superbowl hopeful.
Back to top Go down
Bradkaz96

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll)   Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll) EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 1:21 am

Ravens because if you beat him he pulls the plug and kicks you from the league Because I ran clock with under 3 minutes left in the 4th about to win the game. Classless commish here. Plays like my 10 year old son too... Talk about abuse of power Fuck this league you will all see...
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll)   Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll) EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 1:22 am

....What? I didn't pull any plug... YOU signed off.... I can take a screen shot of it right now.
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll)   Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll) EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 1:23 am

Rules are you cant run the play clock past the 20 until after 2min warning, OR when up by 28 or more to end the game.
Back to top Go down
BlaineTheMono19

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll)   Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll) EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 1:37 am

Say your a ball control ground it out type o, and your playing a high powered offense. Running the play clock down would be in your best intrest. It limits your opponet's opportunities. This is a strategy that is used every sunday.
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll)   Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll) EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 1:40 am

yea but we only play 7 min QTRs. We dont play the full 15 min. and its annoying watching people run the clock, and waste your time. I don't mean MADDEN play clock time, I mean your TIME. When you make time to play your Franchise game, you shouldn't have to sit their and watch seconds run off the clock 85% of the game.
Back to top Go down
Madness15

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll)   Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll) EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 2:36 am

Weak, shady shit..... Everything from absolutely fucking me in the draft and doing a deal behind my back for Willis, the flip rule preventing me from trading Revis and now this?

Come on man.... Looking at this it is silly to run the play clock below 8 or so seconds every down but there is such a thing as ball control offense, grinding clock and whatnot.

I'm on the outside looking in so I dont know the situation. But looking at week 1 scores
63-14 over the jets.... Run up the score much?

4 receptions for D.Thomas, all 45yds plus for touchdowns SCREAMS cheese play

I'd imagine if it was someone else you would question it as well, I would hope anyway
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll)   Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll) EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 2:42 am

Cheese play? they were all 9 routes. He kept stacking the box, so I took advantage of it. 105 FG miss return, and I had 2 pick 6's, one late that I picked off on the 10. He kept throwing into coverage. I dont have a problem with guys scoring as long as they are at least TRYING to run the clock up big. My problem is when guys are scoring passing TDs late in the game, like ATL scored twice under 1 min. ALso, The deal for Willis was worked out prior to speaking with you. I spoke with you to see if I needed the deal with the Vikes. Why would I make a deal, when you (The guy who was the bridge in the gap) were going to draft AP, or Revis to begin with?

ALso... This guy... Sat in Nickel all game, got mad because I used Johnson to run the ball out of Shotgun 3 or 4 times on 3rd and long, or 2nd and med. He says I cant take a loss, but thats not the case. I've lost several times, in the playoffs, and regular season. Hell, I've lost to YOU and I said GG. The Flip rule has been around since last years madden BTW. I wasn't PREVENTING you from trading Revis. I was preventing coward from flipping. It got out of control last year. Everyone was trading for guys to trade to other teams for double what they dealt for the guy, etc... in the same WEEK they got him in the game.
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll)   Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll) EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 2:43 am

Also, I believe in the ball control offense, It is what I tend to run. However I never run the clock past 20, occasionally I do get caught up at the play screen and accidentally run it past 20 but thats all.
Back to top Go down
coward1984

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll)   Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll) EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 9:53 am

I believe the flip rule is gay myself... I wasn't tryin to double up off him.. i was tryin to replace the postion he was trying to trade..I wish i never traded j joseph and madness woulda rather had him..So thats why i tried to package deal gamble for revis
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll)   Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll) EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 10:16 am

Well my main thing is players. If everyone wants me to exclude picks from the rule then ill probably do so. But Players cant be flipped. Its unrealistic to trade 1 guy 3 times in 1 season from team to team to team.
Back to top Go down
coward1984

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll)   Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll) EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 10:24 am

its all good now.. i got a cb i wanted
Back to top Go down
Bradkaz96

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll)   Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll) EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 11:12 am

Yea so because u blew all your timeouts with 5 minutes left in the 4th and I complete a pass down to the 1 yard line in a tie game your damn right im gonna let the clock tick til the 2 min warning to give you less time to score after I do. Start barking bullshit rules that favor you. Or how about that time you lined up in the wildcat and audibled to pass play on 3rd and 4 then proceeeded to scramble with you HB to pick up the 1st down?

I would never concider playing in a league like this if you payed me, you already screwed people out of draft picks, and your gonna muscle your way to a championship too... warning tol everyone else in this league...dont waste your time...
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll)   Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll) EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 1:39 pm

um... It wasn't wildcat genius. LMFAO. My franchise has been running for 5 or 6 combined seasons. No one is going to listen to your cry baby ass. Hell, Lets play again I will BROADCAST THE GAME on Justin TV. I was "Barking" Rules because you were "Barking" BULLSHIT at me. It wasn't wildcat Genius, you cant Audible out of Wildcat or do anything but flip the play.
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll)   Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll) EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 1:40 pm

P.S.

I'm not muscling my way into anything, and How am I screwing people out of draft picks? THEY WERE MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY DRAFT PICKS. Read before you speak man.
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll)   Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll) EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 1:42 pm

oh and also: The play you are talking about with my HB at QB. Thats a LEGIT PACKAGE. I didn't do any crazy subs, or glitches. Its a package in a set I have in the playbook I use.
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll)   Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll) EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 1:46 pm

and your saying I blew my Timeouts...? I actually used them wisely considering you had a 20 point lead at one point and you let it get away... last I checked no one won anything yet... there was enough time for me to score, and we were tied at 34.
Back to top Go down
coward1984

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll)   Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll) EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 1:53 pm

Chicken Fried Steak Cheeseburger Fries
Back to top Go down
Madness15

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll)   Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll) EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 5:42 pm

The flip rule is fine, it should only be applied to certain situations though
Back to top Go down
ShawnDeath

ShawnDeath

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll)   Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll) EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 7:03 pm

Lol. This is good quality entertainment. Careful folks. If you score once too often you'll get an all cap message from the master manipulator along with name drops to try and defend his own rule bending. /listens for some violins....
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll)   Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll) EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 8:39 pm

.....ShawnDeath.... SEVERAL people brought it to my attention that you threw 2 TDs when up already under a minute. Uncalled for. Stop your crying. I'll tell you what, my next game ill run 50/50 offense, ill give my opponent a 10 point lead, ill play more sim then sim itself. Happy?
Back to top Go down
ShawnDeath

ShawnDeath

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll)   Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll) EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 9:25 pm

I don't care what ya do Youngun63z. You're the commish, it's all good. The rest of us will just punt the ball to the other team on first down if we're up by 2 possessions, except for half the league who prefer to put up 60+ points that is. Laughing
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll)   Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll) EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 9:54 pm

... Again, I don't have a problem with points on the board as long as its done under the rules. Suck it the fuck up, get off your period and take it on the chin. I didn't tell you I was gonna boot you, or tell you to stop or im kicking you etc... All I said was to refrain from doing and you blew it out of proportion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll)   Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll) Empty

Back to top Go down

Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next