Global Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Football League

Welcome to the Global Football League! We are a Madden Online franchise league for the Play Station 3!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TO VIEW STATS, BLOGS, CONTACT INFORMATION, RECORDS, AND OTHER CONTENT, GO TO THE GFL SITE. (click here)
PLEASE SIGN UP WITH A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS, AND MAKE SURE YOUR FORUM NAME IS CURRENTLY LINKED TO YOUR PRIMARY E-MAIL, OR YOU WILL MISS OUT ON LEAGUE NEWS E-MAILS. I TRY TO SEND AT LEAST 3 A WEEK.

Packers look like there goin to win superbowl!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rank1_The_beast

Packers look like there goin to win superbowl!!! Empty
PostSubject: Packers look like there goin to win superbowl!!!   Packers look like there goin to win superbowl!!! EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 4:44 pm

If i meet the ravens in superbowl. I know i can win. I beat them last year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: Packers look like there goin to win superbowl!!!   Packers look like there goin to win superbowl!!! EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 5:06 pm

Play me ranked....
Back to top Go down
https://globalfootball.forumotion.com
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: Packers look like there goin to win superbowl!!!   Packers look like there goin to win superbowl!!! EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 5:17 pm

and P.S.

The only 2 people in the NFC that even have a shot at winning the superbowl are Kdog(Panthers), and Canes (Saints) and Craw is good too from what I hear.. The ENTIRE AFC is dominate compared to the NFC outside of those teams... so even is by some divine intervention you got to the Superbowl, you wouldnt beat ANY AFC representing team.
Back to top Go down
Madness15

PostSubject: Re: Packers look like there goin to win superbowl!!!   Packers look like there goin to win superbowl!!! EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 3:07 am

I missed out on most of last year so it is very interesting to see everyone talk of how hard the conferences and divisions are. Kinda sad Shugz got booted but oh well, easier division for me I guess
Back to top Go down
rank1_The_beast

PostSubject: Re: Packers look like there goin to win superbowl!!!   Packers look like there goin to win superbowl!!! EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 4:40 pm

ok lets play im gettin on at 3:45 est. RIGHT NOW!!!!
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: Packers look like there goin to win superbowl!!!   Packers look like there goin to win superbowl!!! EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 5:38 pm

im about to go food shopping, we can play tonight. Dont cry if I blow you out.
Back to top Go down
Elgin2311

PostSubject: Re: Packers look like there goin to win superbowl!!!   Packers look like there goin to win superbowl!!! EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 6:27 pm

I say if your a top contender let your play speak instead of replying to message of teams who wanna be were your at.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Packers look like there goin to win superbowl!!!   Packers look like there goin to win superbowl!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Packers look like there goin to win superbowl!!!
Page 1 of 1