Global Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Football League

Welcome to the Global Football League! We are a Madden Online franchise league for the Play Station 3!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TO VIEW STATS, BLOGS, CONTACT INFORMATION, RECORDS, AND OTHER CONTENT, GO TO THE GFL SITE. (click here)
PLEASE SIGN UP WITH A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS, AND MAKE SURE YOUR FORUM NAME IS CURRENTLY LINKED TO YOUR PRIMARY E-MAIL, OR YOU WILL MISS OUT ON LEAGUE NEWS E-MAILS. I TRY TO SEND AT LEAST 3 A WEEK.

Lions show why they are favorite to win superbowl

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bigbaadaboom

Lions show why they are favorite to win superbowl Empty
PostSubject: Lions show why they are favorite to win superbowl   Lions show why they are favorite to win superbowl EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 9:15 pm

Picking off Peyton Manning 8 times, yea 8. Pat White and crew fly to a 60 - 24 point victory against their first real human opponent green bay. When asked after the game how he felt about the season. Pat White started laughing and said "No one will beat us, we're to damn good"

The End
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: Lions show why they are favorite to win superbowl   Lions show why they are favorite to win superbowl EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 1:09 am

59-24******************
Back to top Go down
https://globalfootball.forumotion.com
NJ-userpick

NJ-userpick

PostSubject: Re: Lions show why they are favorite to win superbowl   Lions show why they are favorite to win superbowl EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 6:15 pm

GB was salty when he lost to me. I can imagine how he felt getting 59 dropped on him.
Back to top Go down
psychomantis

psychomantis

PostSubject: Re: Lions show why they are favorite to win superbowl   Lions show why they are favorite to win superbowl EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 12:46 pm

lol I can't believe you picked Manning 8 times, thats more user error than anything, what was he doing lofting ball up every pass?
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: Lions show why they are favorite to win superbowl   Lions show why they are favorite to win superbowl EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 2:15 pm

Probably... Not to mention when you throw it 50 times, chances are your going to throw interceptions. Pat white threw 3 picks too, on 31 attempts... evidently you both live, and die by the pass.
Back to top Go down
bigbaadaboom

PostSubject: Re: Lions show why they are favorite to win superbowl   Lions show why they are favorite to win superbowl EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 3:00 pm

Yea but how many touchdowns did he throw
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: Lions show why they are favorite to win superbowl   Lions show why they are favorite to win superbowl EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 3:01 pm

who? Pat white?
Back to top Go down
bigbaadaboom

PostSubject: Re: Lions show why they are favorite to win superbowl   Lions show why they are favorite to win superbowl EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 3:02 pm

Brett Favre
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: Lions show why they are favorite to win superbowl   Lions show why they are favorite to win superbowl EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 3:02 pm

........ Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?...

Last edited by YoUnGgUnN4z on Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
bigbaadaboom

PostSubject: Re: Lions show why they are favorite to win superbowl   Lions show why they are favorite to win superbowl EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 3:05 pm

Dick Butkus
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: Lions show why they are favorite to win superbowl   Lions show why they are favorite to win superbowl EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 3:18 pm

Point was, All you guys do is pass... lol... Only a handful of us use the run game apparently. Also, judging by stats I can tell what your game plan is...
Back to top Go down
bigbaadaboom

PostSubject: Re: Lions show why they are favorite to win superbowl   Lions show why they are favorite to win superbowl EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 3:20 pm

I will dominate you
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: Lions show why they are favorite to win superbowl   Lions show why they are favorite to win superbowl EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 3:24 pm

Lmfao... Be easy, you tied with the CPU.
Back to top Go down
NJ-userpick

NJ-userpick

PostSubject: Re: Lions show why they are favorite to win superbowl   Lions show why they are favorite to win superbowl EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 3:26 pm

Yea next week is a big showdown between DET and STL. I will have to slow P. Whites's pass and run game down. Hopefully my D is up to the challenge considering...

I just lost my nickel back J. Joseph 95 spd (6 weeks) who was a big part of my blitz package.
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: Lions show why they are favorite to win superbowl   Lions show why they are favorite to win superbowl EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 3:31 pm

WOW. I lost Landry, and Stewart so far... I lost Stewart in week 1 for 11 weeks... Landry is out for 4, but with the bye week hes out for 3. So I got the bye week in a perfect time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lions show why they are favorite to win superbowl   Lions show why they are favorite to win superbowl Empty

Back to top Go down

Lions show why they are favorite to win superbowl
Page 1 of 1