Global Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Football League

Welcome to the Global Football League! We are a Madden Online franchise league for the Play Station 3!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TO VIEW STATS, BLOGS, CONTACT INFORMATION, RECORDS, AND OTHER CONTENT, GO TO THE GFL SITE. (click here)
PLEASE SIGN UP WITH A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS, AND MAKE SURE YOUR FORUM NAME IS CURRENTLY LINKED TO YOUR PRIMARY E-MAIL, OR YOU WILL MISS OUT ON LEAGUE NEWS E-MAILS. I TRY TO SEND AT LEAST 3 A WEEK.

How did i lose to the cards when i didn't play?

Go down 
+3
bigbaadaboom
KDog13
kid_tank
7 posters
AuthorMessage
kid_tank

kid_tank

How did i lose to the cards when i didn't play? Empty
PostSubject: How did i lose to the cards when i didn't play?   How did i lose to the cards when i didn't play? EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 6:13 pm

How did i lose to the cards when i didn't play? I've been trying to get in contact with him but i don't understand how he won
Back to top Go down
KDog13

KDog13

PostSubject: Re: How did i lose to the cards when i didn't play?   How did i lose to the cards when i didn't play? EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 6:26 pm

exactly man, its how its been all year but i have been here from the start and dealt with this so....
Back to top Go down
bigbaadaboom

PostSubject: Re: How did i lose to the cards when i didn't play?   How did i lose to the cards when i didn't play? EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 7:27 pm

Yea ask the commish to kick him out if he isn't there.
Back to top Go down
NJ-userpick

NJ-userpick

PostSubject: Re: How did i lose to the cards when i didn't play?   How did i lose to the cards when i didn't play? EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 7:36 pm

I have the Cards this week. I sent a message, waiting on him.
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: How did i lose to the cards when i didn't play?   How did i lose to the cards when i didn't play? EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 11:00 pm

Ok so am I suppose to wait a million fucking days to sim the week when I send out Emails AT LEAST TWICE A WEEK stating the deadlines of each week, telling you when exactly the deadline is on the day of the deadline... Like come on... If I waited for EVERYONE to finsih a game, We'd be in like week 3. Kdog, dont say its every week because I've simmed ONE of your games.. EVER... so be easy.
Back to top Go down
https://globalfootball.forumotion.com
RedSapphire

PostSubject: Re: How did i lose to the cards when i didn't play?   How did i lose to the cards when i didn't play? EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 10:07 am

Good news I'm now the cards owner, and I'm active :-D. So NJ-userpick I look forward to our game, and thanks kid_tank for sacrificing a win for me... I could be playoff bound!
Back to top Go down
NJ-userpick

NJ-userpick

PostSubject: Re: How did i lose to the cards when i didn't play?   How did i lose to the cards when i didn't play? EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 8:38 pm

yo Sapphire Let's get our game in.

How did i lose to the cards when i didn't play? Ramssig
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: How did i lose to the cards when i didn't play?   How did i lose to the cards when i didn't play? EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 5:13 am

Sapphire is usually on early in the AM, and through out the day on and off.
Back to top Go down
https://globalfootball.forumotion.com
ian_sadon

ian_sadon

PostSubject: Re: How did i lose to the cards when i didn't play?   How did i lose to the cards when i didn't play? EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 12:27 am

.....next year
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did i lose to the cards when i didn't play?   How did i lose to the cards when i didn't play? Empty

Back to top Go down

How did i lose to the cards when i didn't play?
Page 1 of 1