Global Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Football League

Welcome to the Global Football League! We are a Madden Online franchise league for the Play Station 3!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TO VIEW STATS, BLOGS, CONTACT INFORMATION, RECORDS, AND OTHER CONTENT, GO TO THE GFL SITE. (click here)
PLEASE SIGN UP WITH A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS, AND MAKE SURE YOUR FORUM NAME IS CURRENTLY LINKED TO YOUR PRIMARY E-MAIL, OR YOU WILL MISS OUT ON LEAGUE NEWS E-MAILS. I TRY TO SEND AT LEAST 3 A WEEK.

How to submit News Articles

Go down 
AuthorMessage
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

How to submit News Articles Empty
PostSubject: How to submit News Articles   How to submit News Articles EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 6:02 pm

In the image below, is a screenshot of what it looks like after you log into Leaguedogs.

As you can see, I highlighted, and put a red box around the "Submit news". If you are looking to post an article to display on the Website, Click Submit news.

How to submit News Articles Submitnews

After you Click Submit News, You will see what is below in the following picture.

Title: obviously, the Article title, this is where you give it a catchy or clever name to display above the article, and as a headline in the Archive.

Team: Select the team the article is about. However, If you select a Team, it will not display as the MAIN article, it will instead be below under the "Spotlight" portion of the site.

IMG URL: This is where you put a picture to display with your article. Always nice to have one. If you want an actual Screen shot of your Madden team, msg me and ill give you one, I have screen shots of 85% of the GFL teams, with YOUR current players in them via the EA highlights.

Caption: Displays below the Picture, describing what is being seen in it.

Write your Story: Post your article. Obviously.

Below the Story portion is a button that says "Publish". Click it once, it may take a moment to load. It will then display on the site.

How to submit News Articles Submitnews2
Back to top Go down
https://globalfootball.forumotion.com

How to submit News Articles
Page 1 of 1