Global Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Football League

Welcome to the Global Football League! We are a Madden Online franchise league for the Play Station 3!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TO VIEW STATS, BLOGS, CONTACT INFORMATION, RECORDS, AND OTHER CONTENT, GO TO THE GFL SITE. (click here)
PLEASE SIGN UP WITH A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS, AND MAKE SURE YOUR FORUM NAME IS CURRENTLY LINKED TO YOUR PRIMARY E-MAIL, OR YOU WILL MISS OUT ON LEAGUE NEWS E-MAILS. I TRY TO SEND AT LEAST 3 A WEEK.

Bad News

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

Bad News Empty
PostSubject: Bad News   Bad News EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 3:53 am

Bad news guys. (Ehhh... Not really lol)

Someone (Supposedly Elgin according to the Browns Roster on leaguedogs) deleted a couple teams off of leaguedogs. Now, Although it was low, pathetic, and well.. really time consuming so whoever did it has NO LIFE whatsoever...

Quote :
The following teams need to be redone:

Redskins Ravens Dolphins Steelers Browns Eagles Cardinals Panthers Bears Rams Vikings Broncos Colts Titans

All of the above teams have been removed, However, it isn't really a bad thing because I was gonna ask everyone to update their rosters this off season.

Anyway, The rest of the season, we won't have to enter stats. Season 4 we will pick up on it, and Best believe it WILL be kept up to date or your out.

Anyway, We will more then likely be adopting a Complete sim style league this up, and coming season, so be on the lookout for more Rules.

Also, I Removed Everyone from the league on Leaguedogs, I want EVERYONE who doesn't use their PSN for Leaguedogs to recreate their login name, and then post it on the forums.

Also, anyone who still has their roster on leaguedogs, please take these next few weeks to update it. Like I said, whoever deleted the 14 teams just did 14 of us favors, because I was gonna ask for you guys to do it, and re-add. so 14 of us have a head start. Doesn't have to ALL be done in one day, considering season 4 isn't probably gonna start until the 2nd week of March.

Feel free to comment
Back to top Go down
https://globalfootball.forumotion.com
CRAWDADDYDOLLARS

CRAWDADDYDOLLARS

Bad News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News   Bad News EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 8:13 pm

So dnt do stats till next season??
I'm also running out of emails to sign in to leauge dogs with. Anyway what a bum Elgin seemed ok with me althought I wouldent put it past him or anyone else on the network. I tell ya this much it wasent me hell I've entered multiple stats plenty of times. Also I think I'll put mine in abc order or top half offense and bottom half defence mine was confusing anyway. Lol I had o line men on the list. 1 more thing Rules are made to be broken I think there needs to be a input from actually leauge owners and not just a copy of another online leauge. If you look at all these leauges there the same thing over and over. just a diffrentt leauge name. Anyway that's my input heck I'm in a leauge season 5 and the commish only rule is advance every 2 days. At 10 eastern he waits 5 minutes if u dnt show your booted so the one that does show plays CPU. I've been booted and came back. He sends a text to everyone, if u want back in he gives you 2 more chances. For the most part the core guys have stayed since day 1 and honestly because there is no rules you rarely get anY one mad heck I dnt think I've ever heard anyone comlain and have only got one nasty message from that leauge. I was just beat by a guy in my divsion who I've beat 7 staright games in divsion play he has never left even though he can't seem to buy a win. He gets little better everytime. If there is a disconectt u play CPU. I mean when do u stop making rules? I think there should be a trade rule on draft picks only the longest tenured people can do it that way if you quit a week after the new guy dosent get screwed, or something, also truthfully u can't really call a leauge sim style when teams are so lopsided player and talent wise makes no sense to me fantasy draft, Beside that what do u have in mind?
Back to top Go down
Novacain

Bad News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News   Bad News EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 7:37 pm

Well thats pretty homo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bad News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News   Bad News Empty

Back to top Go down

Bad News
Page 1 of 1