Global Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Football League

Welcome to the Global Football League! We are a Madden Online franchise league for the Play Station 3!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TO VIEW STATS, BLOGS, CONTACT INFORMATION, RECORDS, AND OTHER CONTENT, GO TO THE GFL SITE. (click here)
PLEASE SIGN UP WITH A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS, AND MAKE SURE YOUR FORUM NAME IS CURRENTLY LINKED TO YOUR PRIMARY E-MAIL, OR YOU WILL MISS OUT ON LEAGUE NEWS E-MAILS. I TRY TO SEND AT LEAST 3 A WEEK.

I submitted news via....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Drebo87

I submitted news via.... Empty
PostSubject: I submitted news via....   I submitted news via.... EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 6:55 pm

I submitted news via leaguedogs and i havent seen the story but i have seen new raven and dolphin news whats up wit that....
Back to top Go down
Elgin2311

PostSubject: Re: I submitted news via....   I submitted news via.... EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 7:50 pm

if you want it posted front page don't set a team because it puts it on your team homepahe
Back to top Go down
Drebo87

PostSubject: Re: I submitted news via....   I submitted news via.... EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 1:43 am

o ok
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: I submitted news via....   I submitted news via.... EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 5:09 pm

yea, but if you also want it to show on your team page, post hit, then hit the back button, and then select your team from the drop down, and repost it.
Back to top Go down
https://globalfootball.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I submitted news via....   I submitted news via.... Empty

Back to top Go down

I submitted news via....
Page 1 of 1