Global Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Football League

Welcome to the Global Football League! We are a Madden Online franchise league for the Play Station 3!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TO VIEW STATS, BLOGS, CONTACT INFORMATION, RECORDS, AND OTHER CONTENT, GO TO THE GFL SITE. (click here)
PLEASE SIGN UP WITH A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS, AND MAKE SURE YOUR FORUM NAME IS CURRENTLY LINKED TO YOUR PRIMARY E-MAIL, OR YOU WILL MISS OUT ON LEAGUE NEWS E-MAILS. I TRY TO SEND AT LEAST 3 A WEEK.

Got My Dolphins @ Jets Tickets

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BstonPats

Got My Dolphins @ Jets Tickets - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got My Dolphins @ Jets Tickets   Got My Dolphins @ Jets Tickets - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 6:13 pm

you can google it lol?....And i would love for u to name [i]5 [/i]coaches better than him.
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: Got My Dolphins @ Jets Tickets   Got My Dolphins @ Jets Tickets - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 7:27 pm

Bellicheck, Walsh, dungy, Shula, Tom Landry, Paul Brown (First coach to use film just FYI) Chuck Noll, Joe Gibbs, and the guy who the trophy is named after... Vince Lombardi ... Hell even Mike Holmgren is a better coach... he gave us Joe Montanta, Steve Young, Brett Favre, and Matt Hasselbeck
Back to top Go down
https://globalfootball.forumotion.com
BstonPats

PostSubject: Re: Got My Dolphins @ Jets Tickets   Got My Dolphins @ Jets Tickets - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 7:39 pm

lol he gave us?.... what are they his kids?.... and sorry mike Holmgren is not near as good as a coach has Bellicheck what ever you say lol.
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: Got My Dolphins @ Jets Tickets   Got My Dolphins @ Jets Tickets - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 7:41 pm

lmfao ok PATRIOTS fan...
Back to top Go down
https://globalfootball.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got My Dolphins @ Jets Tickets   Got My Dolphins @ Jets Tickets - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Got My Dolphins @ Jets Tickets
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2