Global Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Football League

Welcome to the Global Football League! We are a Madden Online franchise league for the Play Station 3!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TO VIEW STATS, BLOGS, CONTACT INFORMATION, RECORDS, AND OTHER CONTENT, GO TO THE GFL SITE. (click here)
PLEASE SIGN UP WITH A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS, AND MAKE SURE YOUR FORUM NAME IS CURRENTLY LINKED TO YOUR PRIMARY E-MAIL, OR YOU WILL MISS OUT ON LEAGUE NEWS E-MAILS. I TRY TO SEND AT LEAST 3 A WEEK.

Got My Dolphins @ Jets Tickets

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KDog13

KDog13

Got My Dolphins @ Jets Tickets Empty
PostSubject: Got My Dolphins @ Jets Tickets   Got My Dolphins @ Jets Tickets EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 6:10 pm

Woot I'm coming in Dolphin Gear lol prepare Gunnz
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: Got My Dolphins @ Jets Tickets   Got My Dolphins @ Jets Tickets EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 10:19 pm

how much?
Back to top Go down
https://globalfootball.forumotion.com
KDog13

KDog13

PostSubject: Re: Got My Dolphins @ Jets Tickets   Got My Dolphins @ Jets Tickets EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 10:40 pm

I got 2 tickets since my dads b day is tomm, he is a Jet fan lol. Um 200 for the tickets section 130 something i forget exactly.
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: Got My Dolphins @ Jets Tickets   Got My Dolphins @ Jets Tickets EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 10:42 pm

yea your like on the 25 yard line no?
Back to top Go down
KDog13

KDog13

PostSubject: Re: Got My Dolphins @ Jets Tickets   Got My Dolphins @ Jets Tickets EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 11:53 pm

i think more in the endzone-ish
Back to top Go down
KDog13

KDog13

PostSubject: Re: Got My Dolphins @ Jets Tickets   Got My Dolphins @ Jets Tickets EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 8:02 pm

wow what a choke today we did awesome vs bree's, we looked real good but 22 to no points in the 4th fucking disgrace
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: Got My Dolphins @ Jets Tickets   Got My Dolphins @ Jets Tickets EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 11:33 pm

Yea that was a REAL good job. I loved every minute of the melt down though lmfao. The Jets shut the Raiders out but lost Washington, Scott got hurt, Ellis got hurt, Rhodes got banged up, so did Woodey... Good thing we have a bye after next week.. Shonn Greene looked amazing today with 2nd, and 3rd efforts..
Back to top Go down
KDog13

KDog13

PostSubject: Re: Got My Dolphins @ Jets Tickets   Got My Dolphins @ Jets Tickets EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 12:51 am

lol you weren't expecting a win vs Raiders
Back to top Go down
KDog13

KDog13

PostSubject: Re: Got My Dolphins @ Jets Tickets   Got My Dolphins @ Jets Tickets EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 9:14 pm

Ahhhh It Feels Good To Be Right. You May Have Such Down The Wildcat But You Didn't Win Like You Predicted.

Also Now Rex Ryan Can Such His Mouth

The Wildcat I Found Out Is Such Big News At The Stadium. Everyone's Like Wildcat Wildcat And Stands Up As If We Are Going To Score Or Put Up 20 Plus Yards Every time.

There Were A Lot More Fin Fans Than I Thought Thank God I Had A Crew Behind Me

2 Losses This Year To The Dolphins, 3 In A Row And 2 In The Meadowlands. Could Be Haunting During Playoff Stretch.

Good Luck

O Yea N Is Ginn The New Hester DAM
Back to top Go down
BstonPats

PostSubject: Re: Got My Dolphins @ Jets Tickets   Got My Dolphins @ Jets Tickets EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 9:57 pm

Dude sorry the dolphins aint making the playoffs

Only one team is going from the AFC east and thats the Patriots. and just wait till next week when the pats shut down the wildcat to make up for last years ass whoopin they took. they aint gettin embarrassed again thats for damn sure lol
Back to top Go down
KDog13

KDog13

PostSubject: Re: Got My Dolphins @ Jets Tickets   Got My Dolphins @ Jets Tickets EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 9:59 pm

lol New England Fan Making Early Predictions, I Love It Cause When Your Wrong What Can You Say Really.
Back to top Go down
KDog13

KDog13

PostSubject: Re: Got My Dolphins @ Jets Tickets   Got My Dolphins @ Jets Tickets EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 10:01 pm

Also I Hate The Pats so I'm Hoping Porter Breaks Brady's Leg.
Back to top Go down
BstonPats

PostSubject: Re: Got My Dolphins @ Jets Tickets   Got My Dolphins @ Jets Tickets EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 10:07 pm

Dolpins arent even that good this year... They got a decent team but they are by no way a playoff team...

plus the only reason they beat the Jets today is bc Sanchez is not that good, and also bc they have some big injuries...
Back to top Go down
KDog13

KDog13

PostSubject: Re: Got My Dolphins @ Jets Tickets   Got My Dolphins @ Jets Tickets EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 10:35 pm

Um if you Forgot, The Dolphins Have Had A Huge Injury Especially To There Team and To Be 3-4. I still think they have a shot. If Your Wondering About The Injury It Would Be Chad Pennington.
Back to top Go down
BstonPats

PostSubject: Re: Got My Dolphins @ Jets Tickets   Got My Dolphins @ Jets Tickets EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 10:55 pm

huge?/..... huge would be ronnie brown, Porter, and maybe Ginn but Pennington?....He sucked before him gettin hurt is prob best for the team. He has what 1 td in the three games he played....and no game over like even 200 yds?....yeah real huge...he fumbled a lot and is by no stretch a huge loss for that team... Henne has came in and played great for them... he has already a few TDs and has thrown the ball very good.
Back to top Go down
KDog13

KDog13

PostSubject: Re: Got My Dolphins @ Jets Tickets   Got My Dolphins @ Jets Tickets EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 11:09 pm

Your Forgetting he is a leader and the teams he played. I like Henne But I rather have a veteran quarterback calling the plays. Chad vs The Falcons, The Colts, And The Chargers. Not easy in my mind. But your a Pats Fan you would no more about a impact injury on an opposing team.
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: Got My Dolphins @ Jets Tickets   Got My Dolphins @ Jets Tickets EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 1:01 am

honestly... I hate both teams... but I have to say... The Patriots run is over... They wont win, or come near a super bowl for a while.... Sorry... at least the Jets, and Fins have youth, and young head coaches, not to mention Lets face it... Parcells is calling ALL the shots in MIA... so of course they are gonna win just like every other team he has coached... Rex Ryan will be successful too... and if you wanna talk about HUGE injuries that is going to cost a team games...

The Jets most valued player on Defense; Kris Jenkins and their most valued offensive and special team threat: Leon Washington, both out for the season. If they go 10-6 after losing the 2 of them, I'd be very impressed.
Back to top Go down
KDog13

KDog13

PostSubject: Re: Got My Dolphins @ Jets Tickets   Got My Dolphins @ Jets Tickets EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 1:38 am

Hey Gunz I Agree Your Injuries Are Worst But Are Schedules Are Different And I Wouldn't Be Surprised To The Jets Go 10-6. I mean the Jets versed Tennessee at there low point and Oakland, easy wins. They have a few more. They Should of Beat Buffalo. The Dolphins have no easy wins. Thought we versed Buffalo they had Edwards. So Jets Could Take It But They Need to Win Division Games. They can go 3-3 in division which is not bad. Good Luck Tho. N F THE PATS.
Back to top Go down
BstonPats

PostSubject: Re: Got My Dolphins @ Jets Tickets   Got My Dolphins @ Jets Tickets EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 9:15 am

Are you guys forgetting that the patriots have the best coach in the league, the best QB in the league and possibly the best combo WR's in the league right now?..... So to say that their run is over is just ignorant. Sorry, we will see in feb who is still playing and I guarantee its more likely that its the pats and not the jets or dolphins.

And yeah the Jets have two big loses but sorry thats how the NFL is, look at the pats they lost brady and still went 10-6 and the only reason they missed the playoffs last year was bc they shitty jets couldnt beat the dolphins in the last week. Which i blame 100% on Brett old man Farve.
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: Got My Dolphins @ Jets Tickets   Got My Dolphins @ Jets Tickets EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 12:41 pm

lmfao... Really Pats?.... that shows your ignorance... your blaming Brett Favre who had a torn Bicep, mean while... If the Pats won more games then they did, they wouldn't of been in that situation... You know what... you can blame Brett Favre... Because if I recall, on Thursday night football, he did beat the Patriots...

And you know what... I SORT OF agree with that "Best Coach in football" gig, My argument to that however would be Jeff Fisher (longest tenured coach in the NFL, as he has coached the Titans for 16 years) who is a VERY good coach, but I think we saw one thing last year:

A. For someone who is the best coach in football, the Wildcat pretty much Fucked Bellicheck right in the ass

B. ANYONE in a Josh McDaniels System can thrive (We are still seeing it this year with Kyle Orton of all people... JUST IMAGINE If Cutler was still there and what kind of points Cutler would be putting up)

C. At this point, The Moss/Welker combo is not the best in football, although I'd say top 5. In no particular order, you have to account for Fitz/Boldin (If your taking Trios, add Breaston), Coles/Ocho Cinco, The ENTIRE Colts WR core (Oh and since we are on the topic, Peyton Manning in the best QB in the league), and now everyone has to game plan around Braylon Edwards, AND Jericho Cotchary? and if you disagree with that, your just an old bitter Pat fan, because Jericho Cotchary and Coles was voted the #3 WR Duo a few times by SEVERAL analyst over the past few years, and in my opinion Edwards and Cotch are better then Coles/Cotch due to Coles being injury prone, and not as much of a deep threat as Edwards due to height.

I also think your forgetting... Brady isn't looking that sharp this year... So I wouldn't bank on saying he is the BEST QB in Football.... MARK SANCHEZ outplayed him in their first game... And yea, its true, any good QB under pressure looks average, but more so Brady... Peyton beats pressure left and right, and Drew Brees is showing progress in that area this year, But Brady... Well.. as we all know, when you pressure Brady, it automatically means the Pats are gonna lose that game, due to the fact their running game in non existent...

Just face the fact that Sanchez vs Henne is the future of the AFC East...
Back to top Go down
KDog13

KDog13

PostSubject: Re: Got My Dolphins @ Jets Tickets   Got My Dolphins @ Jets Tickets EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 4:48 pm

Yo Pats If You Average The Age Of Your Team Its Like 35 But I Think U Recently Dropped Galloway So Its More Like 34 Now. You Guys Sign Old Guys. Who's Brady's BAckup???????? You Have A Few Young Talent That Looks Promising But You Need To Build On Youth Not Old. Lets See The Next Offseason If You Guys Sign An Old Guy. Simeon Rice Is Still Out There I Think.
Back to top Go down
BstonPats

PostSubject: Re: Got My Dolphins @ Jets Tickets   Got My Dolphins @ Jets Tickets EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 5:02 pm

there is nothing wrong with gettin a group of solid veterans.. and their defense is relatively young.

and Jeff Fisher is a great coach, idk about the best ever but Billicheck can easily argue that he is.
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: Got My Dolphins @ Jets Tickets   Got My Dolphins @ Jets Tickets EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 5:07 pm

Bellicheck will never be regarded as the best coach ever... I can name a hand full of better coaches (Parcells, Walsh, etc...), and your right, nothing wrong with Veterans, but the Patriots are running a senior citizen home.... Mayo has the brightest future and im disappointed the Jets got Gholston over Mayo. and lmfao @ Kdog
Back to top Go down
BstonPats

PostSubject: Re: Got My Dolphins @ Jets Tickets   Got My Dolphins @ Jets Tickets EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 5:13 pm

thats just dumb to say that he will never be regarded as the best coach ever???..... im sorry ur just a stubborn Jets fan ....
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: Got My Dolphins @ Jets Tickets   Got My Dolphins @ Jets Tickets EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 6:02 pm

.... He wont unless its by people in New England... If the hall of fame was empty, and the voting started tomorrow, I can name AT LEAST 10 head coaches that would be ahead of him, and inducted before him. You fail to realize him being caught with the spy gate damaged his legacy a lot... In fact, you can google it, it does taint his HOF credibility.. Im not saying he sucks, but im simply saying there are better coaches then him

You disagreeing, proves your a stubborn Band wagon riding typical Patriot fan who thinks their superior to everyone... But we saw when the Giants took a big shit on Tom Brady, and Bellicheck, that was proven false...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got My Dolphins @ Jets Tickets   Got My Dolphins @ Jets Tickets Empty

Back to top Go down

Got My Dolphins @ Jets Tickets
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next