Global Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Football League

Welcome to the Global Football League! We are a Madden Online franchise league for the Play Station 3!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TO VIEW STATS, BLOGS, CONTACT INFORMATION, RECORDS, AND OTHER CONTENT, GO TO THE GFL SITE. (click here)
PLEASE SIGN UP WITH A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS, AND MAKE SURE YOUR FORUM NAME IS CURRENTLY LINKED TO YOUR PRIMARY E-MAIL, OR YOU WILL MISS OUT ON LEAGUE NEWS E-MAILS. I TRY TO SEND AT LEAST 3 A WEEK.

My Dolphins Vs Your Jets Young

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
KDog13

KDog13

My Dolphins Vs Your Jets Young - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dolphins Vs Your Jets Young   My Dolphins Vs Your Jets Young - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 8:14 pm

I Knew What You Meant, i Was Trying To Make A Point Idiot.
Back to top Go down
bigbaadaboom

PostSubject: Re: My Dolphins Vs Your Jets Young   My Dolphins Vs Your Jets Young - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 8:19 pm

KDog13 wrote:
I Knew What You Meant, i Was Trying To Make A Point Idiot.

I hope you're studying law, you would be a great lawyer
Back to top Go down
KDog13

KDog13

PostSubject: Re: My Dolphins Vs Your Jets Young   My Dolphins Vs Your Jets Young - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 11:48 pm

Young How Rex Ryan's Mouth. Should Be Shut. O Wait It Is The Wildcat Just Went In It. WILDCAT!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
KDog13

KDog13

PostSubject: Re: My Dolphins Vs Your Jets Young   My Dolphins Vs Your Jets Young - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 11:50 pm

Good Game Regardless. Braylon Edwards showed what he is worth for sure. I told you though that the Wildcat was going to be effective. I'm upset at that call with the long pass interference but whatever. Once Again Good Game and My Predictions Keep Coming.
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: My Dolphins Vs Your Jets Young   My Dolphins Vs Your Jets Young - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 1:46 am

Um... you realize it was total bullshit that they won right? I put a MILLION in cash the Jets win the division, and next week they go off on Buffalo and get Dick Juron fired...
Back to top Go down
https://globalfootball.forumotion.com
bigbaadaboom

PostSubject: Re: My Dolphins Vs Your Jets Young   My Dolphins Vs Your Jets Young - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 2:24 am

Really, because the invisible PI on the 1 yard line, the illegal contact on 3 & 10 and the 2 fake punts weren't bullshit Gunner. Wow, we were the ones getting gipped with the calls and lolpunts. We deserved to win.
Back to top Go down
KDog13

KDog13

PostSubject: Re: My Dolphins Vs Your Jets Young   My Dolphins Vs Your Jets Young - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 2:35 am

I for once agree with Baada. Did you not watch the game. Also FUCK REX RYAN. After the game his interview was disgraceful. Talking shit about Chad Henne, how they made him look like Marino. He beat them, the jets didn't beat themselves. ALSO Young you See RONNIE BROWN JUKE THE SHIT OUT OF YOUR BEST CORNER REVIS, O YEA WAS HE WITH GINN TOO.
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: My Dolphins Vs Your Jets Young   My Dolphins Vs Your Jets Young - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 2:38 am

No Jets did beat themselves, and Yea Revis was with Ginn but what you fail to realize it was a blown coverage on RHodes, who was suppose to pick Ginn up after the bump.
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: My Dolphins Vs Your Jets Young   My Dolphins Vs Your Jets Young - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 2:50 am

P.S. His interview was not disgraceful, and I feel really bad for the Fins in 3 weeks coming into NY... I guarantee you this loss sparked the defense... For you guys to sit here and say they didnt beat themselves is bullshit... Also, only ONE penalty shouldnt of been called, and it was the deep PI call... Also, Braylon was in on that 2nd TD..

Also, if you honestly think.... for one minute.... The Jets wont key in on the wild cat in 3 weeks, and make the Dolphins use Chad henne to beat them your dead wrong. Also, you fail to realize the wildcat... was used to hide Chad Henne... and by then Lito Shepperd will be back... and I bet you they force turnovers and play with a fire lit under them from now until the bye week and they will go from there because I dont know if you guys seen the Post interviews of Bart Scott and Kris Jenkins... but ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh boy I'd hate to be Buffalo, Oakland, and Miami....
Back to top Go down
KDog13

KDog13

PostSubject: Re: My Dolphins Vs Your Jets Young   My Dolphins Vs Your Jets Young - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 2:58 am

lol but didn't you tell me Miami wasn't winning this game and the Wildcat wouldn't be a factor. Darrell Revis was the best corner? Looks like all those were wrong. Plus you can talk all you want till that game is over and the Dolphins lost but for you to talk shit after a loss is dumb.

I'll be at the Miami @ Jets Game, Talk your shit but we are on a 2 game winning streak and you are on a 2 game losing funny how you were 3-0 and we were 0-3 but now we are seperated by only 1 game.
Back to top Go down
KDog13

KDog13

PostSubject: Re: My Dolphins Vs Your Jets Young   My Dolphins Vs Your Jets Young - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 3:01 am

i root for the jets when they don't play my fav teams but your ignorance just makes me hate them. I'll still root for them but fans like you who just lose a game that try to make an excuse or talk shit for our next meeting pisses me off. Its pointless, Just like i said that Rex Ryan need to close his fat mouth and so does Crowder and play.
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: My Dolphins Vs Your Jets Young   My Dolphins Vs Your Jets Young - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 3:13 am

it isnt an excuse... everything I have said is true... And No Rex Ryan doesnt need to do shit... The Jets new personality is to talk, and back it up... If for ONE SECOND you can sit here, and say the Jets are not a better overall football team on paper your retarded... they have 16 first round draft picks, a defense that is stacked, Revis IS the best corner in the league, they compare him to Champ Bailey in his prime, among other greats... so come on... It isnt ignorance... everything I say is fact... Big deal I was wrong about the wildcat shit... but I am not wrong when I say it wont happen again...

Also off topic, but getting right back on after... baada.. get on PS3.. OUR GAME has finally come...
Back to top Go down
KDog13

KDog13

PostSubject: Re: My Dolphins Vs Your Jets Young   My Dolphins Vs Your Jets Young - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 10:43 am

I'm sure i'll be quoting words you said come gametime. WILDCAT!!! O by the way lmao at the seminole i believe Channing Crowder stopped that easy.
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: My Dolphins Vs Your Jets Young   My Dolphins Vs Your Jets Young - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 12:40 pm

Yea but heres the issue with the whole Channing Crowder thing... EVERY sports channel has even said it... Yea they might of won, but Joey Porter, Channing Crowder and Jason Taylor need to keep their mouths shut because the only time their names were in a conversation was when they were talking about the war of words last night not because of how they played...
Back to top Go down
richierich85

richierich85

PostSubject: Re: My Dolphins Vs Your Jets Young   My Dolphins Vs Your Jets Young - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 9:56 pm

i thought it was a good game...typical jets vs fins
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Dolphins Vs Your Jets Young   My Dolphins Vs Your Jets Young - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Dolphins Vs Your Jets Young
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2