Global Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Football League

Welcome to the Global Football League! We are a Madden Online franchise league for the Play Station 3!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TO VIEW STATS, BLOGS, CONTACT INFORMATION, RECORDS, AND OTHER CONTENT, GO TO THE GFL SITE. (click here)
PLEASE SIGN UP WITH A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS, AND MAKE SURE YOUR FORUM NAME IS CURRENTLY LINKED TO YOUR PRIMARY E-MAIL, OR YOU WILL MISS OUT ON LEAGUE NEWS E-MAILS. I TRY TO SEND AT LEAST 3 A WEEK.

Grady Jackson Gets An Int Making It All Carolina Panthers Defensive Starters With INTS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KDog13

KDog13

Grady Jackson Gets An Int Making It All Carolina Panthers Defensive Starters With INTS Empty
PostSubject: Grady Jackson Gets An Int Making It All Carolina Panthers Defensive Starters With INTS   Grady Jackson Gets An Int Making It All Carolina Panthers Defensive Starters With INTS EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 6:33 pm

Grady Almost Scored Despite his 36spd or some slow shit like though all tho he int it at the 5 lol.

As for my backups i need 9 more out of 25 players, So 16 got ints

Demorrio Williams LOLB
Gabe Watson DT
John Barrett FS
Jon Alston LOLB But he's out 9 weeks now like 6 so very unlikely
Leon Williams MLB
Quentin Groves RE
J. Thompson ROLB But Never Played in a game yet so very unlikely as well
Red Bryant DT Same as Thompson
Henry Melton LE Same As Thompson
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

Grady Jackson Gets An Int Making It All Carolina Panthers Defensive Starters With INTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grady Jackson Gets An Int Making It All Carolina Panthers Defensive Starters With INTS   Grady Jackson Gets An Int Making It All Carolina Panthers Defensive Starters With INTS EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 12:09 am

lmfao, ALL of my defense has an INT except for like... 2 or 3 people.
Back to top Go down
https://globalfootball.forumotion.com
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: Grady Jackson Gets An Int Making It All Carolina Panthers Defensive Starters With INTS   Grady Jackson Gets An Int Making It All Carolina Panthers Defensive Starters With INTS EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 12:11 am

hell, Sedrick Ellis returned like a 40 yard INT for a TD. lmao and today, my Back up DE/LB Michael Jonhson returned an INT
Back to top Go down
KDog13

KDog13

PostSubject: Re: Grady Jackson Gets An Int Making It All Carolina Panthers Defensive Starters With INTS   Grady Jackson Gets An Int Making It All Carolina Panthers Defensive Starters With INTS EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 1:08 am

all of them including backups
Back to top Go down
bigbaadaboom

PostSubject: Re: Grady Jackson Gets An Int Making It All Carolina Panthers Defensive Starters With INTS   Grady Jackson Gets An Int Making It All Carolina Panthers Defensive Starters With INTS EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 1:15 am

want a cookie?
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: Grady Jackson Gets An Int Making It All Carolina Panthers Defensive Starters With INTS   Grady Jackson Gets An Int Making It All Carolina Panthers Defensive Starters With INTS EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 1:16 am

Yea al of them including backups. Probably because I use formation packages. I actually think Percy Harvin has an INT because I had to audible out of Punt return one time because somebody went for it on 4th
Back to top Go down
KDog13

KDog13

PostSubject: Re: Grady Jackson Gets An Int Making It All Carolina Panthers Defensive Starters With INTS   Grady Jackson Gets An Int Making It All Carolina Panthers Defensive Starters With INTS EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 1:20 am

i just looked ur not even close
Back to top Go down
KDog13

KDog13

PostSubject: Re: Grady Jackson Gets An Int Making It All Carolina Panthers Defensive Starters With INTS   Grady Jackson Gets An Int Making It All Carolina Panthers Defensive Starters With INTS EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 1:20 am

im jk
Back to top Go down
KDog13

KDog13

PostSubject: Re: Grady Jackson Gets An Int Making It All Carolina Panthers Defensive Starters With INTS   Grady Jackson Gets An Int Making It All Carolina Panthers Defensive Starters With INTS EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 1:24 am

u need
Elam
Jolly
Blackmon
Roach
Avril
Vaughn
Blackburn
Cohen
Howard

just from what i saw maybe 1 more but not bad
Back to top Go down
KDog13

KDog13

PostSubject: Re: Grady Jackson Gets An Int Making It All Carolina Panthers Defensive Starters With INTS   Grady Jackson Gets An Int Making It All Carolina Panthers Defensive Starters With INTS EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 1:25 am

Baada Are U Naturally A Dick
Back to top Go down
bigbaadaboom

PostSubject: Re: Grady Jackson Gets An Int Making It All Carolina Panthers Defensive Starters With INTS   Grady Jackson Gets An Int Making It All Carolina Panthers Defensive Starters With INTS EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 1:35 am

No, i was a very good hearted little kid, but due to a very strenuous childhood, where we had to move coast to coast because my family was in the air force... made me grow up in very dangerous neighborhoods and I joined a gang when i was 7 and became a dick then
Back to top Go down
KDog13

KDog13

PostSubject: Re: Grady Jackson Gets An Int Making It All Carolina Panthers Defensive Starters With INTS   Grady Jackson Gets An Int Making It All Carolina Panthers Defensive Starters With INTS EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 1:46 am

Exactly Y I Said Your A Dick, For That. U Really Had The Time To Write That Dick Comment. I Thought You Were Cool But I Was Mistaken, Your Another 14 Year Old Douche
Back to top Go down
KDog13

KDog13

PostSubject: Re: Grady Jackson Gets An Int Making It All Carolina Panthers Defensive Starters With INTS   Grady Jackson Gets An Int Making It All Carolina Panthers Defensive Starters With INTS EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 1:48 am

Yo BroMontana nice job also, i think you have 24 players and 9 who need it to complete year but still Nice Job.
Back to top Go down
bigbaadaboom

PostSubject: Re: Grady Jackson Gets An Int Making It All Carolina Panthers Defensive Starters With INTS   Grady Jackson Gets An Int Making It All Carolina Panthers Defensive Starters With INTS EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 1:58 am

KDog13 wrote:
Exactly Y I Said Your A Dick, For That. U Really Had The Time To Write That Dick Comment. I Thought You Were Cool But I Was Mistaken, Your Another 14 Year Old Douche

*you're & you don't have to capitalize every word
Back to top Go down
KDog13

KDog13

PostSubject: Re: Grady Jackson Gets An Int Making It All Carolina Panthers Defensive Starters With INTS   Grady Jackson Gets An Int Making It All Carolina Panthers Defensive Starters With INTS EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 2:05 am

Ok Teacher, Plus I Capitalize All those Words Cause I Really Meant Your Dick, CAPITALIZED, DICK.
Back to top Go down
bigbaadaboom

PostSubject: Re: Grady Jackson Gets An Int Making It All Carolina Panthers Defensive Starters With INTS   Grady Jackson Gets An Int Making It All Carolina Panthers Defensive Starters With INTS EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 2:16 am

lol
Back to top Go down
bigbaadaboom

PostSubject: Re: Grady Jackson Gets An Int Making It All Carolina Panthers Defensive Starters With INTS   Grady Jackson Gets An Int Making It All Carolina Panthers Defensive Starters With INTS EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 2:17 am

What about the post title? Was that because I was a dick to?
Back to top Go down
KDog13

KDog13

PostSubject: Re: Grady Jackson Gets An Int Making It All Carolina Panthers Defensive Starters With INTS   Grady Jackson Gets An Int Making It All Carolina Panthers Defensive Starters With INTS EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 2:20 am

no it was a statement, see acting like a Dick Again
Back to top Go down
tbrezz

PostSubject: Re: Grady Jackson Gets An Int Making It All Carolina Panthers Defensive Starters With INTS   Grady Jackson Gets An Int Making It All Carolina Panthers Defensive Starters With INTS EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 10:22 am

Yeah but has any 1 had there WR INTERCEPT A PASS ON DEFENSE FOR 101YRD PICK 6
Back to top Go down
KDog13

KDog13

PostSubject: Re: Grady Jackson Gets An Int Making It All Carolina Panthers Defensive Starters With INTS   Grady Jackson Gets An Int Making It All Carolina Panthers Defensive Starters With INTS EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 2:47 am

up cross off Leon Williams, 8 more left
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grady Jackson Gets An Int Making It All Carolina Panthers Defensive Starters With INTS   Grady Jackson Gets An Int Making It All Carolina Panthers Defensive Starters With INTS Empty

Back to top Go down

Grady Jackson Gets An Int Making It All Carolina Panthers Defensive Starters With INTS
Page 1 of 1