Global Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Football League

Welcome to the Global Football League! We are a Madden Online franchise league for the Play Station 3!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TO VIEW STATS, BLOGS, CONTACT INFORMATION, RECORDS, AND OTHER CONTENT, GO TO THE GFL SITE. (click here)
PLEASE SIGN UP WITH A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS, AND MAKE SURE YOUR FORUM NAME IS CURRENTLY LINKED TO YOUR PRIMARY E-MAIL, OR YOU WILL MISS OUT ON LEAGUE NEWS E-MAILS. I TRY TO SEND AT LEAST 3 A WEEK.

Well Guys Its Been Fun

Go down 
+4
YoUnGgUnN4z
NJ-userpick
bigbaadaboom
KDog13
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
KDog13

KDog13

Well Guys Its Been Fun - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well Guys Its Been Fun   Well Guys Its Been Fun - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 10:01 pm

The 2nd game i was up 28-14 and i just intercepted him near his goal line? I was running the ball and going to milk clock just to get the game over, so a 14 point comeback with minutes and with lag for him and my d wasn't given in, i highly doubt it.

Also y would i quit winning 42-9 with 0 secs on the clock, n it did freeze but i didn't notice till llater after i said good game.

I don't really care anymore to argue but i have been on every single day so far and monday is my busy day so i see me getting another simmed just sux .
Back to top Go down
bowzhur

PostSubject: Re: Well Guys Its Been Fun   Well Guys Its Been Fun - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 12:01 am

yeah if your going to another league good luck, i recommend you make sure they have a active website/aim/emails posted.....but in all honesty this league is doing good considering how many people we have in it.....I played in a couple of leagues, but believe me they die out we have a lot of people who drafted their teams still here from day one......

i can't believe any story because you have no proof and well torre is montana's cousin.....either way the game looks like it's being simmed...I suggest you stay your going to be in the playoffs and I'm sure when playoff's are here people will play there games...

also do what I do when I can't reach my opponent I spam the shit out of montana for the guys details and he gives me until the last day and if they don't show he is willing to remove the player and let you play the CPU

anyways next time bring your camera because if it was 42-9 I would be pissed also Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: Well Guys Its Been Fun   Well Guys Its Been Fun - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 12:37 am

Kdog... once again... like I said... he scored 14 points in less then 30 seconds... So dont say a 14 point comeback was highly unlikely.
Back to top Go down
https://globalfootball.forumotion.com
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: Well Guys Its Been Fun   Well Guys Its Been Fun - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 12:41 am

You have an option to get the game in tonight, or early tomorrow or I am going to have to sim it, to stay on schedule. I want to be able to play a full season every 2 months, possibly sooner. If we ALL had our games done prior to the deadline I would be able to probably squeeze a 3rd game in during the week. So anyway... Up to you...
Back to top Go down
KDog13

KDog13

PostSubject: Re: Well Guys Its Been Fun   Well Guys Its Been Fun - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 5:29 pm

up to me? i played my games. But got screwed. I have been waiting all day yesterday as well as other days. Monday i have college and work to do, as well as on tuesday. So basically i did my job again? but whatever.

Also bowzhur i spammed the shit out of him to but i never got to play cpu so whatever.
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: Well Guys Its Been Fun   Well Guys Its Been Fun - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 5:39 pm

No, You didnt SPAM me... you msged me, I responded and I said TJ WAS WAITING JUST AS MUCH AS YOU WERE. TJ was on, you were off, When you were on he was off, I was on TWO times when the both of you were on and me AND TJ were msging you.... and no response.... This thread is being locked because Its been a week 1/2...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well Guys Its Been Fun   Well Guys Its Been Fun - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Well Guys Its Been Fun
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Global Football League :: General :: General disscussion-
Jump to: