Global Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Football League

Welcome to the Global Football League! We are a Madden Online franchise league for the Play Station 3!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TO VIEW STATS, BLOGS, CONTACT INFORMATION, RECORDS, AND OTHER CONTENT, GO TO THE GFL SITE. (click here)
PLEASE SIGN UP WITH A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS, AND MAKE SURE YOUR FORUM NAME IS CURRENTLY LINKED TO YOUR PRIMARY E-MAIL, OR YOU WILL MISS OUT ON LEAGUE NEWS E-MAILS. I TRY TO SEND AT LEAST 3 A WEEK.

Well Guys Its Been Fun

Go down 
+4
YoUnGgUnN4z
NJ-userpick
bigbaadaboom
KDog13
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KDog13

KDog13

Well Guys Its Been Fun Empty
PostSubject: Well Guys Its Been Fun   Well Guys Its Been Fun EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 6:25 pm

I'm out, n not because i got a simmed lost, it's because i have been wasting my time doing this franchise. I have waited countless hours for my opp, messaged them many times, and to no avail. Thanks guys for everything. Go Bowzhur n Baada to the Super Bowl lol. I'm going to be doing a fantasy draft franchise, a 16 member one if anyone is interested. Since 32 is way to many people to get who are RELIABLE.

Also i want to say that why would you not boot Tj when his last 2 games have been simmed? I have been here from the start and have always been active, and TJ is fairly new. To me thats a dumb decision.

Bye Guys
Back to top Go down
KDog13

KDog13

PostSubject: Re: Well Guys Its Been Fun   Well Guys Its Been Fun EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 6:29 pm

Well im leaning towards quitting, but ill make a decision soon
Back to top Go down
bigbaadaboom

PostSubject: Re: Well Guys Its Been Fun   Well Guys Its Been Fun EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 7:27 pm

Why would you leave, just stay- we need you!
Back to top Go down
NJ-userpick

NJ-userpick

PostSubject: Re: Well Guys Its Been Fun   Well Guys Its Been Fun EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 7:34 pm

There should be a system.

Every Member in The GFL should send all Owners a Friends Invite. We should all be on each others Friends list.

Anyone having trouble contacting an Opponent should Message BroMontana316. If you need to you can Message me also. Before you Message though, you should have created a thread under game scheduling asking to play your opponent. The Commish will then try to contact this owner. If that owner does not respond in time and the week is Simmed. He will be WARNED. If he misses 2 weeks in a season like this he will be booted.

This should be put in place ASAP. Kdog don't leave man. I know you are pissed you took an L and you have been waiting for this guy, but we don't have a system set up yet so this type of thing is bound to happen.

If Bromontana is cool with this suggestion then we can go with it.
Back to top Go down
bigbaadaboom

PostSubject: Re: Well Guys Its Been Fun   Well Guys Its Been Fun EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 7:58 pm

NJ-userpick wrote:
There should be a system.

Every Member in The GFL should send all Owners a Friends Invite. We should all be on each others Friends list.

Anyone having trouble contacting an Opponent should Message BroMontana316. If you need to you can Message me also. Before you Message though, you should have created a thread under game scheduling asking to play your opponent. The Commish will then try to contact this owner. If that owner does not respond in time and the week is Simmed. He will be WARNED. If he misses 2 weeks in a season like this he will be booted.

This should be put in place ASAP. Kdog don't leave man. I know you are pissed you took an L and you have been waiting for this guy, but we don't have a system set up yet so this type of thing is bound to happen.

If Bromontana is cool with this suggestion then we can go with it.

NJ should at least be co-commish or something, and I'm down for this.
Back to top Go down
KDog13

KDog13

PostSubject: Re: Well Guys Its Been Fun   Well Guys Its Been Fun EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 8:59 pm

Nah, i think i'm just gonna go elsewhere, i did to much to play vs all my opp, i stayed up cause he told he will be on at night till 3am, and i had college in the morning. Fuck that stuff, and for waiting i and being in this league from the start, the its both are responsible o find each other. I tried countless times, I sent him the friend request, I stayed up like he told me, and I was in this league since the start, Yet I get Shitted on basically.

I'm really considering getting out, i'm tired of bs
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: Well Guys Its Been Fun   Well Guys Its Been Fun EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 10:44 pm

Um I've sent MULTIPLE EMAILS out saying that im done baby sitting, and you should all add one another and use the Scheduling forum to schedule games. Kdog, I simmed because A. I had to go to the Doctors and wasnt sure if I'd be back on tonight, and B. TJ was on Looking for you just as much as you were looking for him. He told me that you told him Tuesday night to be on at 9pm and never showed, which was true because at 11pm that night it was like 12 hours since you had been on. I apologize, But quitting is a little childish man. I know you've been here from the start and all that, but I was being fair. I cant judge who to let play games when BOTH players are trying to get in touch with one another based on how long someone has been here. I felt you both tried, but at the end of the day I absolutely needed to sim tonight to stay on schedule. Also, This is why EVERYONE should make an AIM screen name, Hell you dont even have to Download AIM, you can create the Screen name and use Meebo.com to log on it. Like I said, my bad but its done already, no use crying over spilled milk.
Back to top Go down
https://globalfootball.forumotion.com
KDog13

KDog13

PostSubject: Re: Well Guys Its Been Fun   Well Guys Its Been Fun EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 10:54 pm

HEY ITS NOT JUST THIS WEEK ITS EVERY WEEK, AND HAVE DONE WAY MORE INTO TRYING TO PLAY EVERYDAY.
I don't understand how quiting is childish, when you rather stop wasting your time trying to do everything you say and get rewarded poorly. I rather be in a league with active members, cause this league has about 12 active members.
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: Well Guys Its Been Fun   Well Guys Its Been Fun EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 10:57 pm

No it doesnt. EASILY 20 are active all the time. I know for sure according to the statistics 16 of you are ALWAYS on the forum checking in at LEAST once a day, not including me.
Back to top Go down
KDog13

KDog13

PostSubject: Re: Well Guys Its Been Fun   Well Guys Its Been Fun EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 11:05 pm

ok if 20 are active, how many come to the boards, how many are in the chat, how many post, how many did there salary cap, answer me that.
Back to top Go down
KDog13

KDog13

PostSubject: Re: Well Guys Its Been Fun   Well Guys Its Been Fun EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 11:06 pm

all i know is only a select few do, and i'd be one of them.
Back to top Go down
bigbaadaboom

PostSubject: Re: Well Guys Its Been Fun   Well Guys Its Been Fun EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 11:33 pm

Quiting is childish, and selfish in this situation --- You're going to make the playoffs anyway so what the fuck is the difference. Quit crying. It's selfish because your making everyone else lose an active member,.

Ether leave or stay. Quit crying for attention- you're acting like a 5 year old.
Back to top Go down
KDog13

KDog13

PostSubject: Re: Well Guys Its Been Fun   Well Guys Its Been Fun EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 11:41 pm

Really Badda, ok you waste your life staying up till 3am and you have a college test in the morning. I call that devotion and i took his work that he told me to stay up late to get the game done. Playoffs mean shit to me. My life is more important. It's childish to quit? i guess this is a gang and i have to die to get out? Attention is the least of my intentions, i'm just trying to spare others or say something is wrong with this franchise.
Back to top Go down
KDog13

KDog13

PostSubject: Re: Well Guys Its Been Fun   Well Guys Its Been Fun EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 11:54 pm

Well i'll stay but won't show up to the boards or bother contacting my opp, hopefully he will contact me cause i'm done wasting time looking for them and pleasing there needs. All i done rest here.
Back to top Go down
tbrezz

PostSubject: Re: Well Guys Its Been Fun   Well Guys Its Been Fun EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 7:03 pm

Look my first simd game was because i sign up during the week and my oppennent quit the franchise the day before the game was supposed 2 be played. And 2nd you send me msgs on my PS3 at midnight or times close to it asking for me 2 play. Unlike u im sleeping because i have a life and have other $hit to do besides play ps3 all day.
Back to top Go down
NJ-userpick

NJ-userpick

PostSubject: Re: Well Guys Its Been Fun   Well Guys Its Been Fun EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 8:22 pm

Kdog you are going to find this problem with most franchises you join. Trust me I'm in a few. It's not easy running 32 people and scheduling games. Shit Happens, Games get simmed. Do what you want, but to say you are going to leave for a more active Franchise...Good Luck.

Hit me up on the PS3 when you find it because I want in also.
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: Well Guys Its Been Fun   Well Guys Its Been Fun EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 10:35 pm

Thanks NJ. Exactly what im saying. Im managing 29 people by myself. Not exactly easy. I message EVERYONE a couple times a week and say "PLAY YOUR GAME ASAP", and when the week is ending, etc... SO yea.....
Back to top Go down
KDog13

KDog13

PostSubject: Re: Well Guys Its Been Fun   Well Guys Its Been Fun EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 12:24 am

Um Commish......

Ok i played Bro Torre, n he disconnected first time so i decide to not play the comp. I was just being Fair. Ok we play the next game i win and with 25 secs left it disconnects??? so i'm upset but i agree to a 3rd game i win like 42-9 and i threw a 20 yard pass and it said 0 secs when i was tackled. I come back to find out the score is not in and now he wants to play a 4th game. Now i'm really upset because again i wasted a whole day, got my game done 3 times and won twice the other game was 0-0.. This is more bs if i have to play a 4th or get it simmed. I think i should play the CPU, i mean i agreed to play 3 games, and won them. What do you think?

Last edited by KDog13 on Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fozzy5000

fozzy5000

PostSubject: Re: Well Guys Its Been Fun   Well Guys Its Been Fun EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 2:28 am

we should have a set amount of days to play our games lets say 3 or 4 days, the commish can post news saying that the week will be advanced on that time or date. if your opponent doesnt answer you when you send a friend invite or send a message asking to play by the third day message the commish im sure he will boot that player and let the cpu fill in. if there is a reasonable excuse and the person wants to rejoin the Franchise the commish can add you again. What does everybody think
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fozzy5000
bowzhur

PostSubject: Re: Well Guys Its Been Fun   Well Guys Its Been Fun EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 2:24 pm

KDog13 wrote:
Um Commish......

Ok i played Bro Torre, n he disconnected first time so i decide to not play the comp. I was just being Fair. Ok we play the next game i win and with 25 secs left it disconnects??? so i'm upset but i agree to a 3rd game i win like 42-9 and i threw a 20 yard pass and it said 0 secs when i was tackled. I come back to find out the score is not in and now he wants to play a 4th game. Now i'm really upset because again i wasted a whole day, got my game done 3 times and won twice the other game was 0-0.. This is more bs if i have to play a 4th or get it simmed. I think i should play the CPU, i mean i agreed to play 3 games, and won them. What do you think?

with 25 seconds left you should haveve played the cpu and finished the game......I've had people quit on me and just played the cpu I suggest you do it as well, but if I'm playing and losing or the game is really close I won't count it

but if torre is on you should play him
Back to top Go down
fozzy5000

fozzy5000

PostSubject: Re: Well Guys Its Been Fun   Well Guys Its Been Fun EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 3:37 pm

Commish......

If you are winning by halftime and the person backs out its probly cuz their pissed you should be able to play the CPU, The first time it happens dont play the computer, send a message to that player saying if it happens again your going to play the computer. That drives me crazy too man especially when people back out right after the coin toss, just so the get to pick.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fozzy5000
richierich85

richierich85

PostSubject: Re: Well Guys Its Been Fun   Well Guys Its Been Fun EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 6:48 pm

Kdog..you quit the last game..i can understand your mad but im not playing a game where its laggy because EA servers suck

the last game was your fault
Back to top Go down
KDog13

KDog13

PostSubject: Re: Well Guys Its Been Fun   Well Guys Its Been Fun EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 3:43 am

I Quit when i was winning 42-9, that make no sense. Plus you said i rushed and thats y i disconnected? I Sent You A Message Saying Good Game during the last seconds?????? So how did i rush.

Plus Bowzhur his conn was bad and with 25 secs since he was hosting it disconn us both so i had no option, or i would.

Yea i'm upset that i have to make time to play a 4th gm that i won 2 times, and i feel like most likely another game is getting simmed most likely not in my favor again. Which would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: Well Guys Its Been Fun   Well Guys Its Been Fun EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 5:06 am

Kdog. Now your switching the story. I was there for 2 of the 3 games, the first one I know his internet wentout though. The 2nd game you claim to have won, but there was almost a minute left, and I wont say you won because guess what... I watched him score 14 points on you in LESS then 30 seconds, so how would it be fair to automatically claim you the winner when he scored an offensive touchdown, and he hit sticked you and made you fumble and Sintim picked it up, and returned it for a TD in LESS then 30 seconds...

The second game it did say you quit, but the game itself froze... I watched the 2 of you send msgs back and forth saying how it was frozen, and you both had agreed that that was the issue because yous both claimed to see the same screen, and everything. Now your telling me that I should let you play the computer, when I feel the BOTH OF YOU were screwed at one point or another?

P.S.

I didnt see the first game, but from what I understand the score was 0-0 and the game wasn't even midway through the 1st... And your saying it made no sense for you to quit when you were winning, so tell me why he would quit the first game, when he told me RIGHT before the connection gave out, he had intercepted you deep, and was close to scoring...? Im about to lock this thread because ALL your doing is being a bad sport about things... Just chill out man.
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: Well Guys Its Been Fun   Well Guys Its Been Fun EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 5:08 am

fozzy5000 wrote:
we should have a set amount of days to play our games lets say 3 or 4 days, the commish can post news saying that the week will be advanced on that time or date. if your opponent doesnt answer you when you send a friend invite or send a message asking to play by the third day message the commish im sure he will boot that player and let the cpu fill in. if there is a reasonable excuse and the person wants to rejoin the Franchise the commish can add you again. What does everybody think

Fozzy, I do this already. I've done it on several occasions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well Guys Its Been Fun   Well Guys Its Been Fun Empty

Back to top Go down

Well Guys Its Been Fun
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Global Football League :: General :: General disscussion-
Jump to: