Global Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Football League

Welcome to the Global Football League! We are a Madden Online franchise league for the Play Station 3!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TO VIEW STATS, BLOGS, CONTACT INFORMATION, RECORDS, AND OTHER CONTENT, GO TO THE GFL SITE. (click here)
PLEASE SIGN UP WITH A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS, AND MAKE SURE YOUR FORUM NAME IS CURRENTLY LINKED TO YOUR PRIMARY E-MAIL, OR YOU WILL MISS OUT ON LEAGUE NEWS E-MAILS. I TRY TO SEND AT LEAST 3 A WEEK.

Rookie DE Ono Randle Available 82 Overall

Go down 
+3
canesTL32
Lions11
Elgin2311
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Elgin2311

Rookie DE Ono Randle Available 82 Overall Empty
PostSubject: Rookie DE Ono Randle Available 82 Overall   Rookie DE Ono Randle Available 82 Overall EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 6:50 pm

basically I didn't draft him he wasn't the intended player I wanted so I have a 4-3 style DE and I run 3-4 so I don't need him wanted LB Delmar White pretty P/O but any ways letting him go looking for LB or CB forgot his Potential but I think it's a B 82spd 88Acc very good for 4-3 any offers I'll be on this thing all day
Back to top Go down
Lions11

PostSubject: Re: Rookie DE Ono Randle Available 82 Overall   Rookie DE Ono Randle Available 82 Overall EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 7:46 pm

thats odd. are you sure those are his ratings? according to my game, hes a 76 overall...82 speed, 82 Acc,
Back to top Go down
canesTL32

PostSubject: Re: Rookie DE Ono Randle Available 82 Overall   Rookie DE Ono Randle Available 82 Overall EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 7:55 pm

No trade for this guy Elgin has lied about his overall it's 76 not 82 and if lied about that then he's prolly lieing about hit potential also. And Elgin I have Delmar white and if your so pissed off about not gettin who u want then maybe u should show up on draft day
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com
Elgin2311

PostSubject: Re: Rookie DE Ono Randle Available 82 Overall   Rookie DE Ono Randle Available 82 Overall EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 8:03 pm

dude I'm not sure hes legit tho I'm not trying to hype him up I just wanna know if there's anyone interest kinda going off memeory cause I'm not online it's whatever he's just gonna spend the year on the bottom of my depth chart. Are you serious I was their canes and ya I'm pissed cuz I traded a very good player last year for that pick that was botched in 15 seconds lmao dude your garbage you still have no line and I'll expose you again just like last year you can have him I'm trying to move someone while your trying to bash me your weak
Back to top Go down
Elgin2311

PostSubject: Re: Rookie DE Ono Randle Available 82 Overall   Rookie DE Ono Randle Available 82 Overall EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 8:09 pm

you cry like a girl cuz you can't man up and stop the run your a frontrunner who doesn't know football and all the trash talk won't change the fact your a loser we can play whatever and I'll still beat you
Back to top Go down
DavidDenim09

PostSubject: Re: Rookie DE Ono Randle Available 82 Overall   Rookie DE Ono Randle Available 82 Overall EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 9:00 pm

wow!...why all the hostility?
cant we all get along haha...elgin made a mistake about an overall..iv done it also
but canes isnt a shitty player or he wouldnt have made super bowl so that is kinda stupid of u to say...and i know ur gonna say something about the "Weak" NFC...we all realize that the NFC isnt as strong as the AFC but we are all players here and we all do what we can...not our fault it just so happened to work out like that
Back to top Go down
Elgin2311

PostSubject: Re: Rookie DE Ono Randle Available 82 Overall   Rookie DE Ono Randle Available 82 Overall EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 9:13 pm

it's coo no knock on the NFC don't try to make me out to be a liar tho when it's a mistake on my part I admitted too that's bitterness and I know why he thinks he got me back for beating him down cuz he has the player I should have had
Back to top Go down
DavidDenim09

PostSubject: Re: Rookie DE Ono Randle Available 82 Overall   Rookie DE Ono Randle Available 82 Overall EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 9:22 pm

well its all over now nothing u or he can do besides make a trade so shit happens!
im just ready to get this season underway haha...its my first season really being in this franchise i picked packers up like week 15 last yr so im excited to get goin and see how good everyone really is
Back to top Go down
Elgin2311

PostSubject: Re: Rookie DE Ono Randle Available 82 Overall   Rookie DE Ono Randle Available 82 Overall EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 9:43 pm

yeah I feel ya I don't want to trade for him
Back to top Go down
Madness15

PostSubject: Re: Rookie DE Ono Randle Available 82 Overall   Rookie DE Ono Randle Available 82 Overall EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 11:55 pm

Throwin my 2 cents in. Your running game Elgin, is kinda sad. It seems that you just smash into the middle of the line and hope for the best, dont read holes or anything. You have a very simple offense and defense that WAY overachieves.

For the record, Elgin made the superbowl because of EA servers taking a shit on me
Back to top Go down
Elgin2311

PostSubject: Re: Rookie DE Ono Randle Available 82 Overall   Rookie DE Ono Randle Available 82 Overall EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 12:02 am

dude you have a all pro D line and offense your the last person to be talking your only score was on a interception and as for the servers it would have happen regardless nuff said
Back to top Go down
Madness15

PostSubject: Re: Rookie DE Ono Randle Available 82 Overall   Rookie DE Ono Randle Available 82 Overall EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 1:15 am

19-7, 4:30 left, 2 timeouts left and you just took a 15 yard sack and you would've beat me regardless? Really? You can't even admit that you got lucky with that shit? Wow

I hope we play again soon
Back to top Go down
Lions11

PostSubject: Re: Rookie DE Ono Randle Available 82 Overall   Rookie DE Ono Randle Available 82 Overall EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 1:21 am

damn guys... just grow up.

Everyone keeps taking this shit a step further. Just stop. None of this has to do with the rookie DE. If you lost last year, then you lost. If your better, then you will beat him next time.
Back to top Go down
canesTL32

PostSubject: Re: Rookie DE Ono Randle Available 82 Overall   Rookie DE Ono Randle Available 82 Overall EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 12:38 pm

Elgin u really got lucky with Denver and everyone here knows your not a legit player. That's why the commish has told u over and over to quit running same defense and your running game is weak u do run the same 3 plays up the gut and hoping for the best. If I was a shitty player then I guess me scoring 21 unanswered was just luck? And you got lucky with madness and the servers. Also the favemask call u got that never happened when I shoulda got the ball back but it's all good. I'd say I hope to play u soon but I rele don't hope to ever play u again cuz I'd rather play legit players then lame players that win off bullshit. That's all I have to say and I really don't wanna hear or read what you think cuz no one gives a shit!
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: Rookie DE Ono Randle Available 82 Overall   Rookie DE Ono Randle Available 82 Overall EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 1:25 pm

3 things:

This is a Trade thread. Want to complain, bitch, cry, moan, do it in general discussion.

It isn't like Elgin is the only one I've ever said anything to, theres only 3-4 of you like Jerome, Burley, Ace, Madness and a few others who I have not said something to thus far for ONE reason or another.

Also, Im sure Elgin didn't mean to misprint the DE's overall. It happens, for all we know he knows about him in an another off/online franchise and he has progressed already. Take it easy guys. Im about to make a trash talk subforum lmfao
Back to top Go down
https://globalfootball.forumotion.com
Madness15

PostSubject: Re: Rookie DE Ono Randle Available 82 Overall   Rookie DE Ono Randle Available 82 Overall EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 2:05 pm

Lol, way to step in and keep things in order. THE COMMISH has spoken!
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: Rookie DE Ono Randle Available 82 Overall   Rookie DE Ono Randle Available 82 Overall EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 3:56 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
https://globalfootball.forumotion.com
canesTL32

PostSubject: Re: Rookie DE Ono Randle Available 82 Overall   Rookie DE Ono Randle Available 82 Overall EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 12:59 pm

lol hell yea and please make a trash talking thread quickly
Back to top Go down
DA_KILLA_OLB_56

PostSubject: Re: Rookie DE Ono Randle Available 82 Overall   Rookie DE Ono Randle Available 82 Overall EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 3:34 pm

Hey man look at my texans. dont have much but I am interested in DE.
THinking b Pool might help you out too but let me know if you see anything
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rookie DE Ono Randle Available 82 Overall   Rookie DE Ono Randle Available 82 Overall Empty

Back to top Go down

Rookie DE Ono Randle Available 82 Overall
Page 1 of 1