Global Football League

Welcome to the Global Football League! We are a Madden Online franchise league for the Play Station 3!

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
TO VIEW STATS, BLOGS, CONTACT INFORMATION, RECORDS, AND OTHER CONTENT, GO TO THE GFL SITE. (click here)
PLEASE SIGN UP WITH A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS, AND MAKE SURE YOUR FORUM NAME IS CURRENTLY LINKED TO YOUR PRIMARY E-MAIL, OR YOU WILL MISS OUT ON LEAGUE NEWS E-MAILS. I TRY TO SEND AT LEAST 3 A WEEK.

Stat Tracking Suggestion/MVP voting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
psychomantis

psychomantis

Stat Tracking Suggestion/MVP voting Empty
PostSubject: Stat Tracking Suggestion/MVP voting   Stat Tracking Suggestion/MVP voting EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 5:25 pm

I'd like to request field goals in the stat tracking site. For example, FGs Made, Attempted, Longest, and perhaps %

Second maybe a vote for manager of the season? based on moves made, wins, comeback years, etc...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elgin2311

PostSubject: Re: Stat Tracking Suggestion/MVP voting   Stat Tracking Suggestion/MVP voting EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 6:10 pm

I like the idea of added awards I would also like to see deflection on the stat tracker. You can't base DBs on INTs alone
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: Stat Tracking Suggestion/MVP voting   Stat Tracking Suggestion/MVP voting EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 1:00 am

yea im gonna redo the stat tracker stats at the end of the season. Deflections will be in there, FGs will probably, nd I am gonna cut some stats also.

View user profile http://globalfootball.forumotion.com
psychomantis

psychomantis

PostSubject: Re: Stat Tracking Suggestion/MVP voting   Stat Tracking Suggestion/MVP voting EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 2:15 pm

Cool sounds good. I love the stat tracking either way Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drebo87

PostSubject: Re: Stat Tracking Suggestion/MVP voting   Stat Tracking Suggestion/MVP voting EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 4:35 pm

we should come up with categories and stuff like comeback player of the year and stuff like that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CRAWDADDYDOLLARS

CRAWDADDYDOLLARS

PostSubject: Re: Stat Tracking Suggestion/MVP voting   Stat Tracking Suggestion/MVP voting EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 11:38 pm

pass deflections might seem petty but if your guy got 4 in one game 2 could of easily been picks usually/also an mvp/ award / ballot make it madaitory everyone votes at the end of the year like stats please. 32 votes and if there is a tie co mvp seeing the nfl does that every other year lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DavidDenim09

PostSubject: Re: Stat Tracking Suggestion/MVP voting   Stat Tracking Suggestion/MVP voting EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 4:43 pm

i like the mvp idea
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lions11

PostSubject: Re: Stat Tracking Suggestion/MVP voting   Stat Tracking Suggestion/MVP voting EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 7:55 pm

I suggest I be the only one with a vote, and get to be biased and choose all of my players as co-mvps, and all of you must respect my decisions to appease me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stat Tracking Suggestion/MVP voting   Stat Tracking Suggestion/MVP voting Empty

Back to top Go down

Stat Tracking Suggestion/MVP voting
Page 1 of 1