Global Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Football League

Welcome to the Global Football League! We are a Madden Online franchise league for the Play Station 3!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TO VIEW STATS, BLOGS, CONTACT INFORMATION, RECORDS, AND OTHER CONTENT, GO TO THE GFL SITE. (click here)
PLEASE SIGN UP WITH A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS, AND MAKE SURE YOUR FORUM NAME IS CURRENTLY LINKED TO YOUR PRIMARY E-MAIL, OR YOU WILL MISS OUT ON LEAGUE NEWS E-MAILS. I TRY TO SEND AT LEAST 3 A WEEK.

Stat Tracking Suggestion/MVP voting

Go down 
+3
YoUnGgUnN4z
Elgin2311
psychomantis
7 posters
AuthorMessage
psychomantis

psychomantis

Stat Tracking Suggestion/MVP voting Empty
PostSubject: Stat Tracking Suggestion/MVP voting   Stat Tracking Suggestion/MVP voting EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 5:25 pm

I'd like to request field goals in the stat tracking site. For example, FGs Made, Attempted, Longest, and perhaps %

Second maybe a vote for manager of the season? based on moves made, wins, comeback years, etc...
Back to top Go down
Elgin2311

PostSubject: Re: Stat Tracking Suggestion/MVP voting   Stat Tracking Suggestion/MVP voting EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 6:10 pm

I like the idea of added awards I would also like to see deflection on the stat tracker. You can't base DBs on INTs alone
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: Stat Tracking Suggestion/MVP voting   Stat Tracking Suggestion/MVP voting EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 1:00 am

yea im gonna redo the stat tracker stats at the end of the season. Deflections will be in there, FGs will probably, nd I am gonna cut some stats also.
Back to top Go down
https://globalfootball.forumotion.com
psychomantis

psychomantis

PostSubject: Re: Stat Tracking Suggestion/MVP voting   Stat Tracking Suggestion/MVP voting EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 2:15 pm

Cool sounds good. I love the stat tracking either way Smile
Back to top Go down
Drebo87

PostSubject: Re: Stat Tracking Suggestion/MVP voting   Stat Tracking Suggestion/MVP voting EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 4:35 pm

we should come up with categories and stuff like comeback player of the year and stuff like that
Back to top Go down
CRAWDADDYDOLLARS

CRAWDADDYDOLLARS

PostSubject: Re: Stat Tracking Suggestion/MVP voting   Stat Tracking Suggestion/MVP voting EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 11:38 pm

pass deflections might seem petty but if your guy got 4 in one game 2 could of easily been picks usually/also an mvp/ award / ballot make it madaitory everyone votes at the end of the year like stats please. 32 votes and if there is a tie co mvp seeing the nfl does that every other year lol
Back to top Go down
DavidDenim09

PostSubject: Re: Stat Tracking Suggestion/MVP voting   Stat Tracking Suggestion/MVP voting EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 4:43 pm

i like the mvp idea
Back to top Go down
Lions11

PostSubject: Re: Stat Tracking Suggestion/MVP voting   Stat Tracking Suggestion/MVP voting EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 7:55 pm

I suggest I be the only one with a vote, and get to be biased and choose all of my players as co-mvps, and all of you must respect my decisions to appease me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stat Tracking Suggestion/MVP voting   Stat Tracking Suggestion/MVP voting Empty

Back to top Go down

Stat Tracking Suggestion/MVP voting
Page 1 of 1