Global Football League

Welcome to the Global Football League! We are a Madden Online franchise league for the Play Station 3!

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
TO VIEW STATS, BLOGS, CONTACT INFORMATION, RECORDS, AND OTHER CONTENT, GO TO THE GFL SITE. (click here)
PLEASE SIGN UP WITH A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS, AND MAKE SURE YOUR FORUM NAME IS CURRENTLY LINKED TO YOUR PRIMARY E-MAIL, OR YOU WILL MISS OUT ON LEAGUE NEWS E-MAILS. I TRY TO SEND AT LEAST 3 A WEEK.

SEASON 3 MVP VOTING

Go down 
AuthorMessage
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

SEASON 3 MVP VOTING Empty
PostSubject: SEASON 3 MVP VOTING   SEASON 3 MVP VOTING EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 2:12 am

Click here to view MVP candidates at this point and time. If you feel a player was missed, please post here, and I will add them.

View user profile http://globalfootball.forumotion.com
coward1984

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 3 MVP VOTING   SEASON 3 MVP VOTING EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 6:51 pm

I vote Deangelo Williams Cardinals
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 3 MVP VOTING   SEASON 3 MVP VOTING EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 6:56 pm

the Poll is on the page, click the link. Best viewed in Firefox

jaimesito5

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 3 MVP VOTING   SEASON 3 MVP VOTING EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 1:39 am

i vote adrian peterson..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bowzhur

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 3 MVP VOTING   SEASON 3 MVP VOTING EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 3:28 am

deangelo has the better shot of winning,

Cutler has been good this year, but my past 4 games he's had to stop passing after the 1st/2nd quarter or i've simmed against a cpu....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KDog13

KDog13

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 3 MVP VOTING   SEASON 3 MVP VOTING EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 7:31 pm

um maybe

Connor Barwin 41 tackles, 24 tackles for loss, 19 sacks, 2 pass deflections, 1 int, 1 int td, 4 forced fumbles, 1 safety

or
because of his Age 37yr and how well he is performing in maybe his last season

Jason Taylor 32 tackles, 20 tackles for loss, 13 sacks, 1 int, 2 forced fumbles
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 3 MVP VOTING   SEASON 3 MVP VOTING EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 8:06 pm

says he has 16 sacks

YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 3 MVP VOTING   SEASON 3 MVP VOTING EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 8:10 pm

I honestly think Mike Wallace should at LEAST be 2nd place to Williams. Before my cousin had him, He was 4-12 and 3-13. Now he already has 7 wins, and Mike wallace makes a lot happen for him. Hell,on SPecial teams last week he had like 8 tackles lmfao. I guess its really hard to guage it because I see 1st hand what he does because he has to play at my house the past 4 games bc he lost his disc, but yea.

Geebs11

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 3 MVP VOTING   SEASON 3 MVP VOTING EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 9:42 am

you say that specifically because he's your cousin....

You dont gauge other teams....

I had the 2nd overall pick last year in the draft....

and Ray Rice has comparable if not better stats than Mike Wallace....

Pat White has also had a big impact for me....even if he's thrown 13 interceptions.

Mike Wallace being an MVP candidate is a joke if you ask me....

My turn around is 2X your cousins. He's just your COUSIN
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KDog13

KDog13

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 3 MVP VOTING   SEASON 3 MVP VOTING EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 1:09 pm

YoUnGgUnN4z wrote:
says he has 16 sacks

he has 3 this week. so he's got 19.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CRAWDADDYDOLLARS

CRAWDADDYDOLLARS

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 3 MVP VOTING   SEASON 3 MVP VOTING EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 9:39 pm

First to reply to geebs a qb has way more oppertunitys to put up stats a recvier dosent. Second maybe he has seen his cousin get better or more confident while playing now.

People are gonna get upset anyway you look at it. Truthfully I dnt care about the MVP. I would be willing to have D WILLAMS DROPED SO U can have yours in and then count the votes after!

One last thing I noticed that you can vote more than once I haven't voted but 1 time and you also can't see were it's at as far well like the money poll. It should be like that. Also I think next year everyone should write in a guy they think is deserving only thing is it can't be for your team.
And lastly thx for the support from the other members!! Later dudes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bowzhur

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 3 MVP VOTING   SEASON 3 MVP VOTING EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 10:38 pm

D williams deserves it, everyone else in consideration are ok, but D williams yards are redunkulous anyways if D williams doesn't win the voting is rigged
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CRAWDADDYDOLLARS

CRAWDADDYDOLLARS

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 3 MVP VOTING   SEASON 3 MVP VOTING EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:21 am

Thx man. Up untill the last few 4 games my attemptts were less than the next 3 guys behind me. But I've been up in games and have had to kill clock or run the ball more than I have wanted. I feel agian I've played as legit as possible. No pitch runs and no wildcat probobly ran 6 wildcat plays all year and around 10 12 pitches belive it or not . With that said I could of easily been at 2,000 yards by now either by running more not using my subs due to being up and playing CPU games. My style is to play to win not for rushing/stats. To be fair I've kept it at around the same average everygame for example agian agianst Bro I had 95 team rushing yards my ps3 was messed up barely got it to work and didn't want him to boot me so I had to re update and redo audbiles and it was a mistake cause he brought his a game and I wasent warm or ready to play. But instead of running like crazy just to get over a 100 I ran clock cause game was over and even took a knee while loosing, What I mean by this is that everyone I play is either biltzing the crap out of me or playing run first cause they want to stop him so it hasent been easy in that regard. Also not to take anthying away from bro. And finally i didn't set out for rushing title. I'd like to get my wr on top last year I would of had it but I had a game simmed and CPU screwed me he caught one for 5 yards I think I ended up being 2nd by 13 yards. And I drafted him aswell, not to mention if my qb could throw half way decent it just makes it tuffer more of a challenge he has been wide open and just missed cause of bad throws. One last thing I'm in NC A Panthers fan. And I've played with the panthers over 120 ranked games so Ive ran with him alot and I mean alot so that may help. Just wanted to get that out there before the haters start hating lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KDog13

KDog13

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 3 MVP VOTING   SEASON 3 MVP VOTING EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 12:52 am

CONNOR BARWIN!!!! CONNOR BARWIN!!!! DAM THE FANS LIKE HIM

49 Tackles 30 TFL 24 Sacks 1 Int, 6 FF, 1 int td, 2 pass deflections, 1 Safety.

He deserves Honorable Mention

Also how is Mike Wallace a Candidate over Jimmy Manning 46 receptions, 1369 yards 19 tds, 598 YAC!!! Thats insane.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 3 MVP VOTING   SEASON 3 MVP VOTING EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 2:08 am

how is Barwin getting so many sacks....

CRAWDADDYDOLLARS

CRAWDADDYDOLLARS

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 3 MVP VOTING   SEASON 3 MVP VOTING EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 2:36 am

Tackel the qb I would say? That's how you get a sack if I'm not mistaken. Lol he has some nasty stats that's for sure can't wait to put a hurtin on him in the playoffs. Lol mike Wallace is up there cause in the descrption he was a free agent grab. What's funny is I seen him after our draft was gonna pick him up and when I went to type it up to make sure he wasent someones bro torre beat me to the punch and typed it up and grabed him, right before I sent the message!! Srry for spelling iPhone predictive text. And the letters are so small I can't put the cursor were I want it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 3 MVP VOTING   SEASON 3 MVP VOTING Empty

Back to top Go down

SEASON 3 MVP VOTING
Page 1 of 1