Global Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Football League

Welcome to the Global Football League! We are a Madden Online franchise league for the Play Station 3!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TO VIEW STATS, BLOGS, CONTACT INFORMATION, RECORDS, AND OTHER CONTENT, GO TO THE GFL SITE. (click here)
PLEASE SIGN UP WITH A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS, AND MAKE SURE YOUR FORUM NAME IS CURRENTLY LINKED TO YOUR PRIMARY E-MAIL, OR YOU WILL MISS OUT ON LEAGUE NEWS E-MAILS. I TRY TO SEND AT LEAST 3 A WEEK.

Ight...I'll just post a msg if you don't delete my account

Go down 
+3
Madness15
YoUnGgUnN4z
tbrezz
7 posters
AuthorMessage
tbrezz

Ight...I'll just post a msg if you don't delete my account Empty
PostSubject: Ight...I'll just post a msg if you don't delete my account   Ight...I'll just post a msg if you don't delete my account EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 11:56 am

Your league is dumb. You break your own rules and do what you want. Clearly this league sucks. YOUR NOT THE NFL. IT'S CALLED MADDEN 2010. IT'S A VIDEO GAME. HOW ABOUT YOU GEEK A$$ MO FOES GO TALK ABOUT OTHER VIDEO GAMES. I LIKE HOW YOU THINK YOUR COOL BY POSTING MINI ARTICELS ON $HIT GOING AROUND THE LEAGUE. YOU ARE A COMPLETE GEEK, THIS IS A VIDEO GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: Ight...I'll just post a msg if you don't delete my account   Ight...I'll just post a msg if you don't delete my account EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 12:41 pm

I hear the sound of a cry baby BITCH who sucked, and is a little sad about being removed... Faggot... Shut the fuck up, seriously. Dont try to hold the forums hostage with a stupid forum topic, because now im not gonna delete your account, im just gonna remove your forum privileges and IP Ban you so you cant post and troll the forums.
Back to top Go down
https://globalfootball.forumotion.com
Madness15

PostSubject: Re: Ight...I'll just post a msg if you don't delete my account   Ight...I'll just post a msg if you don't delete my account EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 12:57 am

I like the "stories" on the game. Makes it a little more interesting. If you want to put the time into it, why not?
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: Ight...I'll just post a msg if you don't delete my account   Ight...I'll just post a msg if you don't delete my account EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 1:11 am

exactly... Everything takes TEN minutes TOPS
Back to top Go down
psychomantis

psychomantis

PostSubject: Re: Ight...I'll just post a msg if you don't delete my account   Ight...I'll just post a msg if you don't delete my account EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 7:57 pm

Wow someone is angry... who is the geek? You are complaining to us, when all you need to do is disappear. You don't like the league...so why are you still here??
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: Ight...I'll just post a msg if you don't delete my account   Ight...I'll just post a msg if you don't delete my account EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 7:59 pm

lol I removed him, he is a disgruntled player
Back to top Go down
canesTL32

PostSubject: Re: Ight...I'll just post a msg if you don't delete my account   Ight...I'll just post a msg if you don't delete my account EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 10:09 am

young gunz dont pull a bud adams you might get fined 250,000 lol
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com
KDog13

KDog13

PostSubject: Re: Ight...I'll just post a msg if you don't delete my account   Ight...I'll just post a msg if you don't delete my account EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 4:04 pm

lol im suprised gunz didn't suspend OchoCinco on my team for that dollar bribe he did fewwwwwww
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: Ight...I'll just post a msg if you don't delete my account   Ight...I'll just post a msg if you don't delete my account EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 5:01 pm

LMFAO
Back to top Go down
jeromebaker

PostSubject: Re: Ight...I'll just post a msg if you don't delete my account   Ight...I'll just post a msg if you don't delete my account EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 7:34 pm

did i miss something
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ight...I'll just post a msg if you don't delete my account   Ight...I'll just post a msg if you don't delete my account Empty

Back to top Go down

Ight...I'll just post a msg if you don't delete my account
Page 1 of 1