Global Football League

Welcome to the Global Football League! We are a Madden Online franchise league for the Play Station 3!

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
TO VIEW STATS, BLOGS, CONTACT INFORMATION, RECORDS, AND OTHER CONTENT, GO TO THE GFL SITE. (click here)
PLEASE SIGN UP WITH A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS, AND MAKE SURE YOUR FORUM NAME IS CURRENTLY LINKED TO YOUR PRIMARY E-MAIL, OR YOU WILL MISS OUT ON LEAGUE NEWS E-MAILS. I TRY TO SEND AT LEAST 3 A WEEK.

Share | 

I dont lie...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Madness15

PostSubject: I dont lie...   Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:19 am

When I say I have the worst luck in this game. Please refer to my Time to Vent post in Madden Madness for a starting example. But it goes deeper. It goes deeper than fumbles that only seem to happen to me, dropped passes and interceptions that are all too frequent while everyone on the other team is making sportscenter top 10 highlight catch material.

Earlier today I managed to beat Bowzhur to move on to the conference championship. What everyone didn't see was me stopping him on his 2nd to last possession with 0 timeouts left and about 30 or so secs. I got excited thinking i'm moving on! Not so fast! I hate kneeling the ball, always have, always will. So I ran a simple dive play and wouldn't ya know it, my guy fumbles the ball. Luckily I was able to pull out the 30-23 victory. PHEW!

Conference championship. Funky shit going on here, we had to restart once b/c we both froze. Score was tied 7-7 in a very even game at the time, so no foul play is suspected at all. We restart and the next game is back and forth momentum seems to swing a couple times I force a turnover, drive down the field and manage to pull away with a score of 14-7. I believe I force another turnover or maybe make him punt, i'm not sure, but I get the pall and punt it back to him. I pin him on his 9 and eventually sack him for a safety. I get the ball drive a bit and stall. 50yd FG is good, 19-7 with about 5mins left in the 4th quarter. I kickoff, and sack him for a 15yd loss on the 1st play. Things are looking good!.... Connection to opponent was lost... EA servers go down and we are both kicked from the game

Really....?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I dont lie...   Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:47 pm

did it give you the option to continue vs the CPU?

Madness15

PostSubject: Re: I dont lie...   Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:58 pm

No EA servers went completely down. I'm sure it had something to do with them implementing the ultimate team. Sure wish the EA servers would've saved my ass, oh well...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elgin2311

PostSubject: Re: I dont lie...   Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:33 pm

dude I never said you didn't have that game under control and ya that's some bad luck I was under the impression that we did have to replay based on the Ravens/Panthers game earlier that season same situation. Correct me if I'm wrong in saying that if that situation came about we were to replay based on the game wasn't out of hand and there was roughly 5min left.and it's not like I was awarded a win we still had to get down again and also don't forget the game froze the very first time we played it was tied at 7 and I was inside your 20 after a INT so I understand shish happens Rules are rules. Your a good player I never said different.we all have to make the best with what we have I don't have a Speedy RB I can hit the hole with a go I have a contact RB and I'm not gonna dance around with him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I dont lie...   

Back to top Go down

I dont lie...
Page 1 of 1