Global Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Football League

Welcome to the Global Football League! We are a Madden Online franchise league for the Play Station 3!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TO VIEW STATS, BLOGS, CONTACT INFORMATION, RECORDS, AND OTHER CONTENT, GO TO THE GFL SITE. (click here)
PLEASE SIGN UP WITH A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS, AND MAKE SURE YOUR FORUM NAME IS CURRENTLY LINKED TO YOUR PRIMARY E-MAIL, OR YOU WILL MISS OUT ON LEAGUE NEWS E-MAILS. I TRY TO SEND AT LEAST 3 A WEEK.

Reasons why the Lions will win the super-bowl in this league...

Go down 
+2
richierich85
bigbaadaboom
6 posters
AuthorMessage
bigbaadaboom

Reasons why the Lions will win the super-bowl in this league... Empty
PostSubject: Reasons why the Lions will win the super-bowl in this league...   Reasons why the Lions will win the super-bowl in this league... EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 6:31 pm

- They drafted the best
- They have the coolest owner
- The only Human opponent they've played quit the league because he was getting destroyed
What are your reasons why I'll win the Super Bowl????
Back to top Go down
richierich85

richierich85

PostSubject: Re: Reasons why the Lions will win the super-bowl in this league...   Reasons why the Lions will win the super-bowl in this league... EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 6:33 pm

heh... Funny thing... Apparently the NFC is a cake walk...
Back to top Go down
bigbaadaboom

PostSubject: Re: Reasons why the Lions will win the super-bowl in this league...   Reasons why the Lions will win the super-bowl in this league... EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 3:13 pm

Unstoppable.
Back to top Go down
bigbaadaboom

PostSubject: Re: Reasons why the Lions will win the super-bowl in this league...   Reasons why the Lions will win the super-bowl in this league... EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 3:14 pm

Novacain youre next
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: Reasons why the Lions will win the super-bowl in this league...   Reasons why the Lions will win the super-bowl in this league... EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 3:21 pm

lmao Im liking the Tension.
Back to top Go down
https://globalfootball.forumotion.com
foxworths

PostSubject: Re: Reasons why the Lions will win the super-bowl in this league...   Reasons why the Lions will win the super-bowl in this league... EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 10:52 pm

wish i was playin the lions...
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: Reasons why the Lions will win the super-bowl in this league...   Reasons why the Lions will win the super-bowl in this league... EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 1:35 pm

I play them in Week 14 I believe.
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: Reasons why the Lions will win the super-bowl in this league...   Reasons why the Lions will win the super-bowl in this league... EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 1:37 pm

I play them in Week 14 I believe.
Back to top Go down
NJ-userpick

NJ-userpick

PostSubject: Re: Reasons why the Lions will win the super-bowl in this league...   Reasons why the Lions will win the super-bowl in this league... EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 4:19 pm

I'll give him his props. He is good.

To beat him though, you have to contain the Qb who rolls back and out every play.
Back to top Go down
bigbaadaboom

PostSubject: Re: Reasons why the Lions will win the super-bowl in this league...   Reasons why the Lions will win the super-bowl in this league... EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 4:21 pm

NJ-userpick wrote:
I'll give him his props. He is good.

To beat him though, you have to contain the Qb who rolls back and out every play.

loll
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: Reasons why the Lions will win the super-bowl in this league...   Reasons why the Lions will win the super-bowl in this league... EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 4:27 pm

Dropping back 25 yards, rolling out and throwing for 30 yards back down the field for a gain of 5 isn't good... And its not gonna work 16 weeks in a row trust me when I say that
Back to top Go down
bigbaadaboom

PostSubject: Re: Reasons why the Lions will win the super-bowl in this league...   Reasons why the Lions will win the super-bowl in this league... EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 4:32 pm

YoUnGgUnN4z wrote:
Dropping back 25 yards, rolling out and throwing for 30 yards back down the field for a gain of 5 isn't good... And its not gonna work 16 weeks in a row trust me when I say that

Wanna bet?
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: Reasons why the Lions will win the super-bowl in this league...   Reasons why the Lions will win the super-bowl in this league... EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 4:40 pm

Yes... I do wanna bet... No wonder you tied with the Computer... Especially considering only my Defensive Tackle is slower then Pat White..
Back to top Go down
bigbaadaboom

PostSubject: Re: Reasons why the Lions will win the super-bowl in this league...   Reasons why the Lions will win the super-bowl in this league... EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 6:04 pm

Please stop hijacking this thread, it's intended for everyone to post reasons WHY i'll win the superbowl not reasons why I WONT win it. Jeez thanks a lot guys. Sad face
Back to top Go down
foxworths

PostSubject: Re: Reasons why the Lions will win the super-bowl in this league...   Reasons why the Lions will win the super-bowl in this league... EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 6:28 pm

Yeah.. Leave his thread alone... Star one with reasons y he won't win the sb.....
Back to top Go down
NJ-userpick

NJ-userpick

PostSubject: Re: Reasons why the Lions will win the super-bowl in this league...   Reasons why the Lions will win the super-bowl in this league... EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 6:40 pm

Damn dude. your D is that fast?

That must have been a good draft.
Back to top Go down
hogman2189

PostSubject: Re: Reasons why the Lions will win the super-bowl in this league...   Reasons why the Lions will win the super-bowl in this league... EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 4:22 pm

3 great corners. I watched him play my buddy and he was smashed 17-0 lol FirstorLast did a solid job controlling some of the game but way to many INT's
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: Reasons why the Lions will win the super-bowl in this league...   Reasons why the Lions will win the super-bowl in this league... EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 4:34 pm

What Corners does he have anyway?

P.S. (Off topic, But is Midwest availabe tonight for our game?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reasons why the Lions will win the super-bowl in this league...   Reasons why the Lions will win the super-bowl in this league... Empty

Back to top Go down

Reasons why the Lions will win the super-bowl in this league...
Page 1 of 1