Global Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Football League

Welcome to the Global Football League! We are a Madden Online franchise league for the Play Station 3!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TO VIEW STATS, BLOGS, CONTACT INFORMATION, RECORDS, AND OTHER CONTENT, GO TO THE GFL SITE. (click here)
PLEASE SIGN UP WITH A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS, AND MAKE SURE YOUR FORUM NAME IS CURRENTLY LINKED TO YOUR PRIMARY E-MAIL, OR YOU WILL MISS OUT ON LEAGUE NEWS E-MAILS. I TRY TO SEND AT LEAST 3 A WEEK.

FOXWORTHS - COWBOYS....when do you wanna play?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cmilo5

Cmilo5

FOXWORTHS - COWBOYS....when do you wanna play? Empty
PostSubject: FOXWORTHS - COWBOYS....when do you wanna play?   FOXWORTHS - COWBOYS....when do you wanna play? EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 1:03 pm

Im usually available between 10pm - 2am est weekdays
But I can make exceptions, i get home from work around 7ish...so i can be on a lil earlier if u need.
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: FOXWORTHS - COWBOYS....when do you wanna play?   FOXWORTHS - COWBOYS....when do you wanna play? EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 1:37 pm

Milo, he friend requested you 2 days ago he told me on PSN, so go check.
Back to top Go down
https://globalfootball.forumotion.com
Cmilo5

Cmilo5

PostSubject: Re: FOXWORTHS - COWBOYS....when do you wanna play?   FOXWORTHS - COWBOYS....when do you wanna play? EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 2:01 pm

ahh ur probably right , my wife was really sick mon night so i didnt get on, and last night i got stuck doin the UPDATE, so i didnt play,...tonite when i log in i should see his request...
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: FOXWORTHS - COWBOYS....when do you wanna play?   FOXWORTHS - COWBOYS....when do you wanna play? EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 2:02 pm

can you play now? hes on and has work until 1am
Back to top Go down
Cmilo5

Cmilo5

PostSubject: Re: FOXWORTHS - COWBOYS....when do you wanna play?   FOXWORTHS - COWBOYS....when do you wanna play? EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 2:06 pm

nooo i work til about 6 or 630pm est
I get home around 7ish...but i usually stay up late, til about 2am or so,..so i can catch him late tonight if that works for him
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: FOXWORTHS - COWBOYS....when do you wanna play?   FOXWORTHS - COWBOYS....when do you wanna play? EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 2:05 pm

alright, well he gets off at 1am so yeah, do that. When you get home check ur friend requests, and send him a msg.
Back to top Go down
Cmilo5

Cmilo5

PostSubject: Re: FOXWORTHS - COWBOYS....when do you wanna play?   FOXWORTHS - COWBOYS....when do you wanna play? EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 2:10 pm

will do.
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: FOXWORTHS - COWBOYS....when do you wanna play?   FOXWORTHS - COWBOYS....when do you wanna play? EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 2:28 pm

Nevermind, he might not be able to make it tonight. So here, take his Email, its
foxworths01@hotmail.com e-mail him, set it up for a game As SOON as possible, and post it here so I know when yous are going to play. Or, I could sim the game, Fox already agreed to do that if yous cant come up with a time. Let me know.
Back to top Go down
Cmilo5

Cmilo5

PostSubject: Re: FOXWORTHS - COWBOYS....when do you wanna play?   FOXWORTHS - COWBOYS....when do you wanna play? EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 2:44 pm

I just sent him an email,..
did he say he wasnt available tonight?
Id rather not sim the game if i can avoid it.
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: FOXWORTHS - COWBOYS....when do you wanna play?   FOXWORTHS - COWBOYS....when do you wanna play? EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 3:43 pm

Well he said he isn't gonna be able to play it tonight which is why he said he'd sim
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FOXWORTHS - COWBOYS....when do you wanna play?   FOXWORTHS - COWBOYS....when do you wanna play? Empty

Back to top Go down

FOXWORTHS - COWBOYS....when do you wanna play?
Page 1 of 1