Global Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Football League

Welcome to the Global Football League! We are a Madden Online franchise league for the Play Station 3!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TO VIEW STATS, BLOGS, CONTACT INFORMATION, RECORDS, AND OTHER CONTENT, GO TO THE GFL SITE. (click here)
PLEASE SIGN UP WITH A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS, AND MAKE SURE YOUR FORUM NAME IS CURRENTLY LINKED TO YOUR PRIMARY E-MAIL, OR YOU WILL MISS OUT ON LEAGUE NEWS E-MAILS. I TRY TO SEND AT LEAST 3 A WEEK.

Week 1 Dophins/Bills jaimesito5

Go down 
AuthorMessage
coward1984

Week 1 Dophins/Bills  jaimesito5 Empty
PostSubject: Week 1 Dophins/Bills jaimesito5   Week 1 Dophins/Bills  jaimesito5 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 4:54 pm

let me know when you can play.. I am working nights this week for next 3 or 4 days.. working 8pm cnt to 8am.. If you can play anytime in between let me know.. Text 409-540-0305
Back to top Go down
coward1984

Week 1 Dophins/Bills  jaimesito5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Dophins/Bills jaimesito5   Week 1 Dophins/Bills  jaimesito5 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 9:40 am

comon man.. I send you messages on psn.. I text message you and hit you up on aim..Left you my phone #....I see you sign on and off all day.. WTF
Back to top Go down

Week 1 Dophins/Bills jaimesito5
Page 1 of 1