Global Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Football League

Welcome to the Global Football League! We are a Madden Online franchise league for the Play Station 3!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TO VIEW STATS, BLOGS, CONTACT INFORMATION, RECORDS, AND OTHER CONTENT, GO TO THE GFL SITE. (click here)
PLEASE SIGN UP WITH A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS, AND MAKE SURE YOUR FORUM NAME IS CURRENTLY LINKED TO YOUR PRIMARY E-MAIL, OR YOU WILL MISS OUT ON LEAGUE NEWS E-MAILS. I TRY TO SEND AT LEAST 3 A WEEK.

Just.. Odd

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lions11

Just.. Odd Empty
PostSubject: Just.. Odd   Just.. Odd EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 2:59 am

Played my 2nd game of the season. Both against the CPU. Just random things in general.

Opposing QBs cut through my pitiful defense like only Peyton could do against a bunch of high schoolers. Until the redzone, where the consistently throw ints. (Oddly, which didnt do the whole "Freeze the game and pan around the camera". Both times I was tackled right after the catch, but I didnt even realize I caught either of them because it never showed the camera spin around.

Last game, Shaub was like 31 for 33 outside of the red-zone w/ 1 pick. Inside the rezone, 1 for 8 with 4 ints. Just weird i guess, never seen such a dramatic difference. Outside of the RZ, the team was just unstoppable. Lee evans consistently burned champ bailey on any route he ran.

but even stranger - kick returns. First off, I am a HORRIBLE kick returner. Just bad. Im lucky if i get to the 25. But for some reason, Justin Miller is unstoppable.

I either have the best special teams players ever, or New England has the worst. In my second game, they kicked off to me 5 times. I brought three of them back to the house, UNTOUCHED. And my other two? Both went to the 40, both of which had 1 man to beat and I was gone.

I cant understand why. By the time I got the 20 yard line, half of NE was on the floor.

Anyone else seeing this stuff?
Back to top Go down
Novacain

Just.. Odd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just.. Odd   Just.. Odd EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 12:39 pm

Maybe your defense steps up when its most important. lol!
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

Just.. Odd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just.. Odd   Just.. Odd EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 2:09 pm

This happens a lot. Some games, if you blitz, it seems the QB will run the SAME play over and over again, and the ball will ALWAYS go to the same guy. this happened last year when my cousin played a CPU team, and I told him to man his best CB up on the WR that was giving him problems, and Reggie Kenton ended up getting 6 INTs. There are times where you play CPU and someone gets MASSIVE pressure... not the whole team, just ONE Guy.
Back to top Go down
https://globalfootball.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Just.. Odd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just.. Odd   Just.. Odd Empty

Back to top Go down

Just.. Odd
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Global Football League :: General :: General disscussion-
Jump to: