Global Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Football League

Welcome to the Global Football League! We are a Madden Online franchise league for the Play Station 3!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TO VIEW STATS, BLOGS, CONTACT INFORMATION, RECORDS, AND OTHER CONTENT, GO TO THE GFL SITE. (click here)
PLEASE SIGN UP WITH A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS, AND MAKE SURE YOUR FORUM NAME IS CURRENTLY LINKED TO YOUR PRIMARY E-MAIL, OR YOU WILL MISS OUT ON LEAGUE NEWS E-MAILS. I TRY TO SEND AT LEAST 3 A WEEK.

It's Really Pathetic, Its Only A Game.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Novacain

It's Really Pathetic, Its Only A Game. Empty
PostSubject: It's Really Pathetic, Its Only A Game.   It's Really Pathetic, Its Only A Game. EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 10:09 pm

Let me make this short and simple:

Special Teams:

Squib kick on 3/6 kickoffs I believe.

Whenever I punted instead of doing punt return formation, guy does Quarter combo for extra blocks

Defense:

Nano blitzed on EVERYDOWN unless it was a dire passing situation, then it would be Quarter Combo
Which caused me to lose my TOP player for the year. (Brandon Marshall)

Offense:

On every pass play, before one defensive player on the line even attempts to shed a block he sprints down field with QB for extra room.

SMFH I loss my FUCKIN TOP PLAYER due to this faggot shit.... and of course no action will be taken, I just felt I had to vent.
Back to top Go down
B-MORExAFRAID32

B-MORExAFRAID32

PostSubject: Re: It's Really Pathetic, Its Only A Game.   It's Really Pathetic, Its Only A Game. EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 11:01 pm

About to post the videos of this guy really nanoing. actually taking his his end and running him into the center past his 2 lineman. the guy delayed the game by goin offsides and trying to tackle my punter. i kicked 2 squibs he kicked 3 squibs. The commish has seen all my blitzes. He was jumping the snap everytime with gaines adams I had no choice but to run away. I dont run the same play over and over, and my coverage D is not out of quarter. There is no rules against running different punt return formations. MY BLITZES ARE NOT NANOS! Marshall got hurt when he went for a 3 and 24 deep pass down by alot. my CB jumped on him. The two times i squibbed was because of habit i hate the pursuit angle the guys take on this game. play over 900 games online and tell me if you dont pick up habits. I punted the ball and kicked FGs when i was up 21 on 1st downs. HE RAN FAKE PUNT RUN WITH 2 MIN LEFT IN THE GAME DOWN MORE THAN 21> THATS NOT REAL. IN REAL LIFE THEY DONT RUN THAT DOWN 21 WITH 2 MIN LEFT. NOR DO THEY RUN WILDCAT WITH 2 MINUTES LEFT. THE GUY RUNS THE BALL TWICE THEN FAKE PUNT RUNS. LIKE SERIOUSLY RUNNIN THE BALL MEANS YOU HAVE CONCEDED NOT RUN FAKES.

HIS NANO BLITZ HE BRINGS #99 AND BRINGS HIM PAST THE LINEMAN AND HITS THE DT, A REAL NANO.

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/18122894

HE WENT OFFSIDES 3 TIMES ON PURPOSE WHEN I WAS PUNTING

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/18122789

GAINES ADAMS BLASTING OFF THE LINE

Back to top Go down
B-MORExAFRAID32

B-MORExAFRAID32

PostSubject: Re: It's Really Pathetic, Its Only A Game.   It's Really Pathetic, Its Only A Game. EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 11:04 pm

My defenses consisted of 4-3 4-4 Dollar Dime
Back to top Go down
Novacain

PostSubject: Re: It's Really Pathetic, Its Only A Game.   It's Really Pathetic, Its Only A Game. EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 11:43 pm

B-MORExAFRAID32 wrote:
About to post the videos of this guy really nanoing. actually taking his his end and running him into the center past his 2 lineman. the guy delayed the game by goin offsides and trying to tackle my punter. i kicked 2 squibs he kicked 3 squibs. The commish has seen all my blitzes. He was jumping the snap everytime with gaines adams I had no choice but to run away. I dont run the same play over and over, and my coverage D is not out of quarter. There is no rules against running different punt return formations. MY BLITZES ARE NOT NANOS! Marshall got hurt when he went for a 3 and 24 deep pass down by alot. my CB jumped on him. The two times i squibbed was because of habit i hate the pursuit angle the guys take on this game. play over 900 games online and tell me if you dont pick up habits. I punted the ball and kicked FGs when i was up 21 on 1st downs. HE RAN FAKE PUNT RUN WITH 2 MIN LEFT IN THE GAME DOWN MORE THAN 21> THATS NOT REAL. IN REAL LIFE THEY DONT RUN THAT DOWN 21 WITH 2 MIN LEFT. NOR DO THEY RUN WILDCAT WITH 2 MINUTES LEFT. THE GUY RUNS THE BALL TWICE THEN FAKE PUNT RUNS. LIKE SERIOUSLY RUNNIN THE BALL MEANS YOU HAVE CONCEDED NOT RUN FAKES.

HIS NANO BLITZ HE BRINGS #99 AND BRINGS HIM PAST THE LINEMAN AND HITS THE DT, A REAL NANO.

HE WENT OFFSIDES 3 TIMES ON PURPOSE WHEN I WAS PUNTING

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/18122789

GAINES ADAMS BLASTING OFF THE LINE

Thats nice you can find three plays at the end of the game that was irrelevant, now I dont know how to do all that EA shit and find videos.

I ran that ball to pad stats, I did a fake punt to PREVENT YOU FROM SCORING MORE like you said I was down by 21.

I went offsides after the game was over. Show the video when you was punt the ball on first down. How bout yall take a look at what down it is. And you have a terrible O-line, that's why adams looked great, explain why you ran with QB before adams touches the O-line?

Like I said it's really sad, just like I put in the PSN message, thats that real faggot shit you did there.
Back to top Go down
B-MORExAFRAID32

B-MORExAFRAID32

PostSubject: Re: It's Really Pathetic, Its Only A Game.   It's Really Pathetic, Its Only A Game. EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 11:56 pm

Ok i was punting on 4th down to give you the ball back. I was 1st down punting with 4 min left in the 4th i wasnt trying to score. didnt want to. funny how you didnt defend your nano, and you had adams running at me like a madman i was escaping pressure you were chasing me every down. You were going offsides being a dousch. Why were you padding stats? You were losing, the only stats that matter to me is how bad i beat my opponent in the superbowl. I think its funny when I first down punt and give you the ball back, and you complain about getting the ball back. The only play at the end of the game i posted was the offsides. I could have kicked a FG but chose not to run the score up. My LT wouldnt react to Adams what so ever.
Back to top Go down
B-MORExAFRAID32

B-MORExAFRAID32

PostSubject: Re: It's Really Pathetic, Its Only A Game.   It's Really Pathetic, Its Only A Game. EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 12:02 am

My LT was Chris Samuels he DOESN'T SUCK.

LT LG C LG LT
84 87 77 84 81

My O LINE IS HORRIBLE RIGHT???
Back to top Go down
bowzhur

PostSubject: Re: It's Really Pathetic, Its Only A Game.   It's Really Pathetic, Its Only A Game. EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 4:07 am

that isn't a nano by the way, on the play call u have the screen setup to the other side and thats why he is untouched you can tell from the linemen running to the left while you run right
Back to top Go down
B-MORExAFRAID32

B-MORExAFRAID32

PostSubject: Re: It's Really Pathetic, Its Only A Game.   It's Really Pathetic, Its Only A Game. EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 4:25 am

the one wherehe took #99 and ran him at the DT is the definition of a nano by the rules on this site.
Back to top Go down
Novacain

PostSubject: Re: It's Really Pathetic, Its Only A Game.   It's Really Pathetic, Its Only A Game. EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 6:44 am

bowzhur wrote:
that isn't a nano by the way, on the play call u have the screen setup to the other side and thats why he is untouched you can tell from the linemen running to the left while you run right

Thank you.

I just want to know why you were in a quarter defense for extra blocks when I punted the ball

Why you ran with your QB before adams touched the O-line

Why you punt the ball on first down, making a mockery of my team, like we couldn't score and your just gonna give me the ball back. You run the ball at the end of the game to get it over with. I.E: What I did to end the game faster.

AND YOU DO NANO. WTF? I swear I knew how to pull shit up on the EA but its whatever because like I said in first post nothing will be done and I just had to vent.
Back to top Go down
B-MORExAFRAID32

B-MORExAFRAID32

PostSubject: Re: It's Really Pathetic, Its Only A Game.   It's Really Pathetic, Its Only A Game. EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 2:04 pm

Dude the commish has seen all my blitzes they are legal.

There is no rule of what punt coverage i have to run.

You said yourself you were padding stats so why complain that i was giving you the ball back? I was padding my defensive stats.

You had Adams in my face EVERY PLAY, I had to do something, I'm not just gonna stand there and do nothing.

Why complain in the first place?

I whipped your azz fair and square, I have a habit of squibbing, i squibbed twice you did it 3 times and all three times you did it, there was no need for it. I do it because I hate the pursuit angles my players take and there are too many returned kicks and i pick it out of habit. play 900 games and I bet you pick up habits also.
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: It's Really Pathetic, Its Only A Game.   It's Really Pathetic, Its Only A Game. EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 2:06 pm

Jesus... im not on the forums for a DAY and this post has a lot of activity... Novacain... How was he nanoing... from what I've read you were setting up a screen, where the ENTIRE O-line shifts to the screen side, thus meaning if you just STAND in the pocket, your gonna get sacked.

I will say this:

When Bmore first came into the league, he WILLINGLY showed me the types of plays he won in an unranked match that we bullshitted around in, the ONLY thing I had to tell him not to do was Squibs every Kick off, and Dropping back too far with the QB. Other then that his blitzes werent an issue, its just a matter of seeing where the blitz comes from, and do what you gotta do.

Against ALL blitzes, it doesn't hurt to keep a back in to block, or use the Blue TE/RB routes (The chip blocking routes).

Also, I see Bowz made an appearance. lmfao.

But yeah, so if you have ANYTHING to say, please do, minus all the drama, its just a game, air it out RESPECTFULLY.

Also, if it really was 3rd and 24, and you let Marshall go up for a catch down BIG, that kinda is your fault more then anything lol. was an unnecessary risk
Back to top Go down
https://globalfootball.forumotion.com
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: It's Really Pathetic, Its Only A Game.   It's Really Pathetic, Its Only A Game. EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 2:06 pm

Also, the ONLY time I really wanna see kicks is if people are getting BIG returns on you. They are meant for situational use, not EVERY kickoff.
Back to top Go down
https://globalfootball.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Really Pathetic, Its Only A Game.   It's Really Pathetic, Its Only A Game. Empty

Back to top Go down

It's Really Pathetic, Its Only A Game.
Page 1 of 1