Global Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Football League

Welcome to the Global Football League! We are a Madden Online franchise league for the Play Station 3!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TO VIEW STATS, BLOGS, CONTACT INFORMATION, RECORDS, AND OTHER CONTENT, GO TO THE GFL SITE. (click here)
PLEASE SIGN UP WITH A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS, AND MAKE SURE YOUR FORUM NAME IS CURRENTLY LINKED TO YOUR PRIMARY E-MAIL, OR YOU WILL MISS OUT ON LEAGUE NEWS E-MAILS. I TRY TO SEND AT LEAST 3 A WEEK.

Most Recieving Yards With One Player

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Novacain

Most Recieving Yards With One Player Empty
PostSubject: Most Recieving Yards With One Player   Most Recieving Yards With One Player EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 2:29 pm

I Got 188 yds and 13 rec with Brandon Marshall today, against a user. I know their's better though. I just didn't see this topic.
Back to top Go down
Geebs11

PostSubject: Re: Most Recieving Yards With One Player   Most Recieving Yards With One Player EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 4:59 pm

are you really gonna brag about that? LOL

ALL YOU DID WAS THROW to him...

thus is why you lost...

MIX it up...

Maybe Run once in a while
Back to top Go down
Novacain

PostSubject: Re: Most Recieving Yards With One Player   Most Recieving Yards With One Player EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 12:17 am

Geebs11 wrote:
are you really gonna brag about that? LOL

ALL YOU DID WAS THROW to him...

thus is why you lost...

MIX it up...

Maybe Run once in a while

Wow are you serious???? WTF you mean brag? I got my ass kicked, in case you don't know, I was here for the actual first draft, since I left everyone traded my best players, vince young is supposed to be a backup, marshall is my only decent player, I have NO players go check. Dont get confident kiddo, I'll destroy you with regular teams. SMFH @ you trying to boast your win. GTFO with that shit.
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: Most Recieving Yards With One Player   Most Recieving Yards With One Player EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 2:10 am

ut-oh NFC East rivalry brewingggg
Back to top Go down
https://globalfootball.forumotion.com
CRAWDADDYDOLLARS

CRAWDADDYDOLLARS

PostSubject: Re: Most Recieving Yards With One Player   Most Recieving Yards With One Player EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 2:27 am

Lol I think it's brewed!! By the way I got the receving record 300 yards on three grabs three tds the guy quit after broke his playstation and has never played madden agian. Lol jk
Back to top Go down
Swift-Eclips_e

PostSubject: Re: Most Recieving Yards With One Player   Most Recieving Yards With One Player EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 7:57 pm

Craw everyone knows you jk, because of us that have played you know that you cannot pass the ball out over ten yards with any success. Tribow thows a 15 yard slant 35 yards and then cannot figure out why his reciever cannot catch it. Bombs away big guy. LOL
Back to top Go down
CRAWDADDYDOLLARS

CRAWDADDYDOLLARS

PostSubject: Re: Most Recieving Yards With One Player   Most Recieving Yards With One Player EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 11:18 pm

Hey he is currently working on his release he will be good about four years in I hope. Looks like ea was spot on really. Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most Recieving Yards With One Player   Most Recieving Yards With One Player Empty

Back to top Go down

Most Recieving Yards With One Player
Page 1 of 1