Global Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Football League

Welcome to the Global Football League! We are a Madden Online franchise league for the Play Station 3!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TO VIEW STATS, BLOGS, CONTACT INFORMATION, RECORDS, AND OTHER CONTENT, GO TO THE GFL SITE. (click here)
PLEASE SIGN UP WITH A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS, AND MAKE SURE YOUR FORUM NAME IS CURRENTLY LINKED TO YOUR PRIMARY E-MAIL, OR YOU WILL MISS OUT ON LEAGUE NEWS E-MAILS. I TRY TO SEND AT LEAST 3 A WEEK.

Brees,Westbrook,Welker up for grabs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
richierich85

richierich85

Brees,Westbrook,Welker up for grabs Empty
PostSubject: Brees,Westbrook,Welker up for grabs   Brees,Westbrook,Welker up for grabs EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 2:35 am

for the right price. EVERYONE for the most part is up for grabs. dont low ball.
Back to top Go down
psychomantis

psychomantis

PostSubject: Re: Brees,Westbrook,Welker up for grabs   Brees,Westbrook,Welker up for grabs EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 12:01 pm

Hey rich, I'd be interested in Welker, have a look at my roster (Jags) see if I can do anything for you. Also, what are welkers specifics? OVR? POT? Years Pro?
Back to top Go down
richierich85

richierich85

PostSubject: Re: Brees,Westbrook,Welker up for grabs   Brees,Westbrook,Welker up for grabs EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 10:34 pm

not sure off the top of my head. I think hisoverall is a 91 though, his catch is like a 99 or something, and his Potential cant be lower then a B, but I think its an A. he is a 6 yr pro, so odds of him lasting the entire franchise=high
Back to top Go down
Elgin2311

PostSubject: Re: Brees,Westbrook,Welker up for grabs   Brees,Westbrook,Welker up for grabs EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 2:00 pm

what about G Davin Joseph
Back to top Go down
psychomantis

psychomantis

PostSubject: Re: Brees,Westbrook,Welker up for grabs   Brees,Westbrook,Welker up for grabs EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 4:37 pm

Rich please check my roster, I have a lot of great DEF players, and some young talent on offense. I have to do something big to start winning again. The only person I am not interested in trading is Moreno/Polamalu.
Back to top Go down
richierich85

richierich85

PostSubject: Re: Brees,Westbrook,Welker up for grabs   Brees,Westbrook,Welker up for grabs EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 6:34 pm

i'd definitely be interested in defense. Davin Joseph aint going anywhere.
Back to top Go down
psychomantis

psychomantis

PostSubject: Re: Brees,Westbrook,Welker up for grabs   Brees,Westbrook,Welker up for grabs EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 7:37 pm

Get an offer together. Who are you thinking about?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brees,Westbrook,Welker up for grabs   Brees,Westbrook,Welker up for grabs Empty

Back to top Go down

Brees,Westbrook,Welker up for grabs
Page 1 of 1