Global Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Football League

Welcome to the Global Football League! We are a Madden Online franchise league for the Play Station 3!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TO VIEW STATS, BLOGS, CONTACT INFORMATION, RECORDS, AND OTHER CONTENT, GO TO THE GFL SITE. (click here)
PLEASE SIGN UP WITH A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS, AND MAKE SURE YOUR FORUM NAME IS CURRENTLY LINKED TO YOUR PRIMARY E-MAIL, OR YOU WILL MISS OUT ON LEAGUE NEWS E-MAILS. I TRY TO SEND AT LEAST 3 A WEEK.

Player Rankings changed per Camp rumors, Preseason Showings

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jokers&Thieves

Player Rankings changed per Camp rumors, Preseason Showings Empty
PostSubject: Player Rankings changed per Camp rumors, Preseason Showings   Player Rankings changed per Camp rumors, Preseason Showings EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 2:35 am

Camp rumors:
Denver:
Eddie Royal is the only player LEgo-my-McEgo - McDaniels has never said anything bad about - McDaniels loves him and he could easily produce a better season then W. Welker last year
Payton Hills might have the best hands on the team and may end up being on the field more than any of the true HBs because of his Size, blocking, & pass catching.

Preseason:
Glen Coffee - He looks like the steal of the draft so far
Javon Ringer - another contender for steal of the draft
Kenny Britt looks sweet
Earl Bennett looked real good
Ray Rice
Chris Henry looks like he might be a beast and no ones gonna miss TJ Hosyamama
Donald Brown looks a lot better then 5 carries a game he'll deserve 12 at least - a true committee system there now
Michael Turner - I just can't believe this guy is that good, I just can't rank him high. Maybe 'cause I hate San Diego that much but wow he's looked good
WOW CLEVELAND LOOKS BAD!
Back to top Go down

Player Rankings changed per Camp rumors, Preseason Showings
Page 1 of 1