Global Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Football League

Welcome to the Global Football League! We are a Madden Online franchise league for the Play Station 3!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TO VIEW STATS, BLOGS, CONTACT INFORMATION, RECORDS, AND OTHER CONTENT, GO TO THE GFL SITE. (click here)
PLEASE SIGN UP WITH A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS, AND MAKE SURE YOUR FORUM NAME IS CURRENTLY LINKED TO YOUR PRIMARY E-MAIL, OR YOU WILL MISS OUT ON LEAGUE NEWS E-MAILS. I TRY TO SEND AT LEAST 3 A WEEK.

Broncos rookie RB explodes onto the scene

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Madness15

Broncos rookie RB explodes onto the scene Empty
PostSubject: Broncos rookie RB explodes onto the scene   Broncos rookie RB explodes onto the scene EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 1:35 am

Looking at the 31-21 score doesn't tell the whole story. Broncos jumped out to a commanding 21 point lead behind the electrifying play of their rookie RB Devan Nieves.

First carry of his NFL career he took it 53 yards to the house. First catch of his career he took 36 yards to the house. He ended the game with 249 yards from scrimmage, 189 of those coming on the ground along with 3 TDs.

Although there was a bright spot on the offense the defensive coordinator did not seem to happy after the game. "We just about let them back in the game. When our offense plays that well and gives us a lead like that I expect my defense to turn it up a notch. I expect my defense to crush moral as well as anyone with the ball, we have work to do yet."

After changing ownership/coaching last year after mid-season the Broncos fans are excited to see what this years team can do. They certainly are off to a good start.
Back to top Go down

Broncos rookie RB explodes onto the scene
Page 1 of 1