Global Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Football League

Welcome to the Global Football League! We are a Madden Online franchise league for the Play Station 3!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TO VIEW STATS, BLOGS, CONTACT INFORMATION, RECORDS, AND OTHER CONTENT, GO TO THE GFL SITE. (click here)
PLEASE SIGN UP WITH A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS, AND MAKE SURE YOUR FORUM NAME IS CURRENTLY LINKED TO YOUR PRIMARY E-MAIL, OR YOU WILL MISS OUT ON LEAGUE NEWS E-MAILS. I TRY TO SEND AT LEAST 3 A WEEK.

Runing up the Score

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tbrezz

Runing up the Score Empty
PostSubject: Runing up the Score   Runing up the Score EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 6:49 pm

So i'm facing the commish the 1st week. I'm down atleast 2td with 2min to go. The commish had the ball. So instead of running it, he throws it. Now i thought we weren't supposed to run up the score, but the Commish did. Clearly even if i stop u 3 times and waste 3 TO, I have to pass deep. And if i get a score then i have to onside kick it. The chances of u getting an onside kick are slim. So commish explain why u ran up the score.
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: Runing up the Score   Runing up the Score EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 7:05 pm

omfg... The rule is... 21 points... I had 49.. 21 points would of been if I had 54... Also, like I said, at the time I wasn't stopping you, so I felt I had to score again... Seriously stop your crying
Back to top Go down
https://globalfootball.forumotion.com
tbrezz

PostSubject: Re: Runing up the Score   Runing up the Score EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 8:49 pm

u make no sense. Follow ur rules.
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: Runing up the Score   Runing up the Score EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 10:13 pm

.. OMFG... you had 3 timeouts.. and I am following my rules, I wasnt up by 21 stop being a dick man... seriously.. all you do is cause problems...
Back to top Go down
tbrezz

PostSubject: Re: Runing up the Score   Runing up the Score EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 6:15 am

Why does it matter if ur up 21pts?
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: Runing up the Score   Runing up the Score EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 9:41 pm

.. are you fucking retarded? Running up the score means when you keep tryna score when you are up by more then 21, or 28 usually which is usually a mercy rule for most people... Me and you were still close enough in points that you could have won jackass... This thread is being locked...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Runing up the Score   Runing up the Score Empty

Back to top Go down

Runing up the Score
Page 1 of 1