Global Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Football League

Welcome to the Global Football League! We are a Madden Online franchise league for the Play Station 3!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TO VIEW STATS, BLOGS, CONTACT INFORMATION, RECORDS, AND OTHER CONTENT, GO TO THE GFL SITE. (click here)
PLEASE SIGN UP WITH A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS, AND MAKE SURE YOUR FORUM NAME IS CURRENTLY LINKED TO YOUR PRIMARY E-MAIL, OR YOU WILL MISS OUT ON LEAGUE NEWS E-MAILS. I TRY TO SEND AT LEAST 3 A WEEK.

Jags NEEDED : Great RB and/or QB , I have DEF players to offer.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
psychomantis

psychomantis

Jags NEEDED :  Great RB and/or QB ,  I have DEF players to offer. Empty
PostSubject: Jags NEEDED : Great RB and/or QB , I have DEF players to offer.   Jags NEEDED :  Great RB and/or QB ,  I have DEF players to offer. EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 3:37 am

I desperately need to trade for a qb and/or RB. My offense is anemic. My defense however is stellar, and I would be willing to trade one or two players in order to get what I need.
Back to top Go down
CRAWDADDYDOLLARS

CRAWDADDYDOLLARS

PostSubject: Re: Jags NEEDED : Great RB and/or QB , I have DEF players to offer.   Jags NEEDED :  Great RB and/or QB ,  I have DEF players to offer. EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 2:21 pm

let me look over my squad i may be intersted in trading!! my defense is terible but may have what your looking for
Back to top Go down
psychomantis

psychomantis

PostSubject: Re: Jags NEEDED : Great RB and/or QB , I have DEF players to offer.   Jags NEEDED :  Great RB and/or QB ,  I have DEF players to offer. EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 5:13 pm

read my new topic, my official trade block, i AM ENTERATAINING offers because I desperately need offense.
Back to top Go down
CRAWDADDYDOLLARS

CRAWDADDYDOLLARS

PostSubject: Re: Jags NEEDED : Great RB and/or QB , I have DEF players to offer.   Jags NEEDED :  Great RB and/or QB ,  I have DEF players to offer. EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 8:51 pm

Everyone up for grabs except deanglo willams mostly because I'm used to him I used Carolina for like a 100 straight games online and live here in nc one of my favorite guys. Although he may be up for grabs! So best thing to do would be to check my roster and like I said everyone is up for grabs. My ob is Kurt so best I can do! Let me know!!!! Sent from iPhone 3g
Back to top Go down
psychomantis

psychomantis

PostSubject: Re: Jags NEEDED : Great RB and/or QB , I have DEF players to offer.   Jags NEEDED :  Great RB and/or QB ,  I have DEF players to offer. EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 9:52 pm

Ill keep you in mind, if I don't get a better offer. I will look over your roster tonight and get back to you.
Back to top Go down
jeromebaker

PostSubject: Re: Jags NEEDED : Great RB and/or QB , I have DEF players to offer.   Jags NEEDED :  Great RB and/or QB ,  I have DEF players to offer. EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 5:14 pm

[color=black][/colori would be interseted in trading slaton for a some D
Back to top Go down
psychomantis

psychomantis

PostSubject: Re: Jags NEEDED : Great RB and/or QB , I have DEF players to offer.   Jags NEEDED :  Great RB and/or QB ,  I have DEF players to offer. EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 11:10 pm

jerome look at my trade block topic. Look at who im offering.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jags NEEDED : Great RB and/or QB , I have DEF players to offer.   Jags NEEDED :  Great RB and/or QB ,  I have DEF players to offer. Empty

Back to top Go down

Jags NEEDED : Great RB and/or QB , I have DEF players to offer.
Page 1 of 1