Global Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Football League

Welcome to the Global Football League! We are a Madden Online franchise league for the Play Station 3!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TO VIEW STATS, BLOGS, CONTACT INFORMATION, RECORDS, AND OTHER CONTENT, GO TO THE GFL SITE. (click here)
PLEASE SIGN UP WITH A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS, AND MAKE SURE YOUR FORUM NAME IS CURRENTLY LINKED TO YOUR PRIMARY E-MAIL, OR YOU WILL MISS OUT ON LEAGUE NEWS E-MAILS. I TRY TO SEND AT LEAST 3 A WEEK.

Tom Brady Questions Future After Being Booed At Home.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Burley27

Burley27

Tom Brady Questions Future After Being Booed At Home. Empty
PostSubject: Tom Brady Questions Future After Being Booed At Home.   Tom Brady Questions Future After Being Booed At Home. EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 10:24 pm

It was another tough day for Bills QB Tom Brady. The Buffalo faithful let him know their disapproval loudly during the 4th quarter. Those boos ended up being tame compared to the messages left on The Fan 550 whiner line. It seems both Brady and Coach Dick Jaurons days could be numbered in Buffalo.

When asked for comment after the game a clearly dejected and frustrated Tom Brady had this to say, “I don’t know, y’know sometimes I just feel underappreciated here. I mean they boo me, but I live here now, and that’s a real sacrifice. I’m Tom Brady, Tom Mutha F!#$!in Brady, I date supermodels, I’m in movies, I’ve got 3, count em 3 rings! What’s this town got? Sure ain’t got supermodels and until I got here the best thing they had were chicken wings. They wanna move me, ya, sounds nice, I’d like to play somewhere warm, and with supermodels.”

As for the game on the field, the Bills fell to the Patriots 20 – 14. The aforementioned Tom Brady threw for 146 yards with a touch down and three interceptions. It was a key interception late in the 4th quarter, whilst on a game winning drive that really turned the crowd on number 12. Meanwhile for the Patriots, they move to 8 and 6 on the season and seemed primed for a playoff run. All is not well in New England however as the team is still without an owner. Antonio Bryant who had over 100 yards receiving was overheard asking…
”so who’s gonna pay me?”

The Bills bring their parade of misfortune to Atlanta next week for a match up against the playoff bound Atlanta Falcons.
Back to top Go down
KDog13

KDog13

PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady Questions Future After Being Booed At Home.   Tom Brady Questions Future After Being Booed At Home. EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 10:39 pm

lol id consider a deal for Brady, i have Carson Palmer
Back to top Go down
ian_sadon

ian_sadon

PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady Questions Future After Being Booed At Home.   Tom Brady Questions Future After Being Booed At Home. EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 9:27 pm

i will trade for Thomas Brady.....just let me know who you want
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady Questions Future After Being Booed At Home.   Tom Brady Questions Future After Being Booed At Home. EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 10:23 pm

Kdog your kidding right? Id take palmer over brady in the franchise just based on Mobility compared to one another. Plus Brady is older
Back to top Go down
https://globalfootball.forumotion.com
Burley27

Burley27

PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady Questions Future After Being Booed At Home.   Tom Brady Questions Future After Being Booed At Home. EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 10:54 pm

Once the season ends and the playoffs begin I will discuss the move of Thomas Brady further, meanwhile I am listening to offers. He's older, but not old. He's also the best play action QB in the game I believe. He doesn't suit my style well however.
Back to top Go down
ian_sadon

ian_sadon

PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady Questions Future After Being Booed At Home.   Tom Brady Questions Future After Being Booed At Home. EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 7:46 am

lol....yea let me know cause im very interested in thomas
Back to top Go down
ian_sadon

ian_sadon

PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady Questions Future After Being Booed At Home.   Tom Brady Questions Future After Being Booed At Home. EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 7:49 am

Adrien Wilson for thomas?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady Questions Future After Being Booed At Home.   Tom Brady Questions Future After Being Booed At Home. Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1