Global Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Football League

Welcome to the Global Football League! We are a Madden Online franchise league for the Play Station 3!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TO VIEW STATS, BLOGS, CONTACT INFORMATION, RECORDS, AND OTHER CONTENT, GO TO THE GFL SITE. (click here)
PLEASE SIGN UP WITH A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS, AND MAKE SURE YOUR FORUM NAME IS CURRENTLY LINKED TO YOUR PRIMARY E-MAIL, OR YOU WILL MISS OUT ON LEAGUE NEWS E-MAILS. I TRY TO SEND AT LEAST 3 A WEEK.

Denver owner found dead in his apartment...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Madness15

Denver owner found dead in his apartment... Empty
PostSubject: Denver owner found dead in his apartment...   Denver owner found dead in his apartment... EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 1:50 am

So, first game in the league and I have a comfortable 17 point lead.... and I blow it. Most dissapointing thing is my defense dropping 4-5 sure picks vs the chiefs picking off each one. Turnovers in the redzone will kill ya, thats for sure.

Exciting finish at the end. Down 21-17 with less than 40 seconds left, on the 2 yard line after picking up a 1st on 4th down. 2 incomplete pass plays in a row followed by a game ending interception.

Awesome game, my heart was racing at the end. If knowshown moreno was 88 speed rather than 86 this would probably be a completely different post but KC prevails, this time.

Looking forward to more great games... I dont think my neighbors are though....
Back to top Go down
KDog13

KDog13

PostSubject: Re: Denver owner found dead in his apartment...   Denver owner found dead in his apartment... EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 2:07 am

lmao at neighbor part, Good Read
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: Denver owner found dead in his apartment...   Denver owner found dead in his apartment... EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 8:47 pm

lol. I had a heart breaker myself... I wasn't feeling it this past week.
Back to top Go down
https://globalfootball.forumotion.com
psychomantis

psychomantis

PostSubject: Re: Denver owner found dead in his apartment...   Denver owner found dead in his apartment... EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 9:01 pm

haha wow good one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Denver owner found dead in his apartment...   Denver owner found dead in his apartment... Empty

Back to top Go down

Denver owner found dead in his apartment...
Page 1 of 1