Global Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Football League

Welcome to the Global Football League! We are a Madden Online franchise league for the Play Station 3!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TO VIEW STATS, BLOGS, CONTACT INFORMATION, RECORDS, AND OTHER CONTENT, GO TO THE GFL SITE. (click here)
PLEASE SIGN UP WITH A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS, AND MAKE SURE YOUR FORUM NAME IS CURRENTLY LINKED TO YOUR PRIMARY E-MAIL, OR YOU WILL MISS OUT ON LEAGUE NEWS E-MAILS. I TRY TO SEND AT LEAST 3 A WEEK.

360 or PS3?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

360 or PS3? Empty
PostSubject: 360 or PS3?   360 or PS3? EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 11:08 am

Now I have both... I've had 360 since it came out, and I just recently purchased my PS3, but I have been around it for a year or 2 since my cousin has had it. At this point, I feel PS3 is way better then 360 just for simple reasons such as: Online is free.. I shouldn't have to pay to use MY OWN INTERNET CONNECTION just to play a friend, or my cousin who lives 3 blocks from me... Isn't that why we pay our Internet providers?

Also, The graphics are definitely better on PS3, PLUS it plays Blu-Ray player.
Back to top Go down
https://globalfootball.forumotion.com
fozzy5000

fozzy5000

360 or PS3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 360 or PS3?   360 or PS3? EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 5:55 am

Hell yeah man, plus pretty much every person i know who has owned a xbox, they have had problems with it. my xbox broke i called them up and they told me that i could get it back in 2 months and have to pay 140, playstation fixed my ps3 and got it back to me in a week. I hate xbox, i wish they would come out with gears of war for ps3. Bill gates can suck my ballsl
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fozzy5000
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

360 or PS3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 360 or PS3?   360 or PS3? EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 10:00 am

I got the ring of Death, they were gonna fix it for free, but I had to send it 1 month, to WAIT in their factory, they were gonna repair it for ANOTHER MONTH, and then send it back 2-3 weeks after that. What kind of shit is that?
Back to top Go down
https://globalfootball.forumotion.com
CRAWDADDYDOLLARS

CRAWDADDYDOLLARS

360 or PS3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 360 or PS3?   360 or PS3? EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 5:06 pm

I bought my pS3 the day they came out like i do all electronics games and iphones butnever have owned an xbox because i hate the controllers. I like that its free but they (SONY)paY 3 PRIVATE COMPAINES FOR SERVERS WERE AS XBOX USES THERE OWN SAY NOT TO SURE SOME PEOPLE SAY YEA bettter connection some people say laggy whatever. only time will tell if its free. Ive read recently they are tinkering with 3 offers stay free pay and get some type of upgarde or bonuses. Its a 40gb only once had a probolem after socom froze i had to restore. But i do have a few freinds who ps3 broke way premature so i guess im ucky. One guy just bought new slim last month and said it got yellow ring of death in two weeks. took it back to walmart. But to finish i will say a frend brought his xbox over when halo came out he hadm never been online and so i told him ill set it for him. i did like an idiot they had a coupon in game manuel for 1 month free instead used credit card. So i hooked it up played halo for one week online. gave it back. and for for months i keep getting charged . for playin one week. It was almost immposibile to get them to stop chargeing. And i got ripped so for that reason sorry customer service i will never jhave an xbox online
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

360 or PS3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 360 or PS3?   360 or PS3? Empty

Back to top Go down

360 or PS3?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Global Football League :: General :: Other Games-
Jump to: