Global Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Football League

Welcome to the Global Football League! We are a Madden Online franchise league for the Play Station 3!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TO VIEW STATS, BLOGS, CONTACT INFORMATION, RECORDS, AND OTHER CONTENT, GO TO THE GFL SITE. (click here)
PLEASE SIGN UP WITH A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS, AND MAKE SURE YOUR FORUM NAME IS CURRENTLY LINKED TO YOUR PRIMARY E-MAIL, OR YOU WILL MISS OUT ON LEAGUE NEWS E-MAILS. I TRY TO SEND AT LEAST 3 A WEEK.

I Won But Got OWNED by the CPU

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KDog13

KDog13

I Won But Got OWNED by the CPU Empty
PostSubject: I Won But Got OWNED by the CPU   I Won But Got OWNED by the CPU EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 1:59 am

i gave up 44 points? SAD! 44 points thats the most on me yet lol. Dam i need a reality check i threw 6 ints in which they scored 2 tds off of. Also Trent Edwards threw 4ints but threw for 473 DAM. Larry Fitzgerald is an absolute beast he had 11 receptions for 237 yards and 1 td. Broke like 20 tackles in the process.

But MVP of the Game YAMON FIGURS. 7 KR 426 Yards 60.8 Average 105 Long 2 touchdowns and got stopped 10 yards of a 3rd td. Also 6 PR 122 Yards 20.3 Average 35 Long 0 Tds But all in all DAM.

I need to work on something lol, i always do this vs the comp, i try to score 100 points and wind up throwing a hundred picks. Thank god i play for the win vs users otherwise i'd be screwed

Anyone else do bad vs the comp cause they tried for a 100 points lol.
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: I Won But Got OWNED by the CPU   I Won But Got OWNED by the CPU EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 10:53 am

Well thats all coming to a stop... The whole running up of the score shit... I noticed you didnt punt ONCE....
Back to top Go down
https://globalfootball.forumotion.com
KDog13

KDog13

PostSubject: Re: I Won But Got OWNED by the CPU   I Won But Got OWNED by the CPU EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 12:33 pm

i punted once, plus its vs the comp. And you said there was no rules basically???
Back to top Go down
KDog13

KDog13

PostSubject: Re: I Won But Got OWNED by the CPU   I Won But Got OWNED by the CPU EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 12:35 pm

i had 2 opportunities to punt, and i punted ONCE. I went for the other and was stopped did you see that.
Back to top Go down
KDog13

KDog13

PostSubject: Re: I Won But Got OWNED by the CPU   I Won But Got OWNED by the CPU EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 12:45 pm

also i have more punts than you anyway?
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: I Won But Got OWNED by the CPU   I Won But Got OWNED by the CPU EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 12:52 pm

You have more punts then me bcause since about the 3rd or 4th game, My offense has either been scoring TDs, or FGs... Plus Flacco throws a lot of INTs so I dont have opportunities to punt, and my Defense does most of the scoring, or at least gives me a REALLY short field.
Back to top Go down
KDog13

KDog13

PostSubject: Re: I Won But Got OWNED by the CPU   I Won But Got OWNED by the CPU EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 3:47 pm

So why did you saying this running up the score thing has to and that i never punted once when i did. Also Palmer has about 28 int or so and i score on defense mainly. I have 17 tds on defense.

??? i barely have opportunity to punt so i don't understand why you said what you said ???
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: I Won But Got OWNED by the CPU   I Won But Got OWNED by the CPU EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 8:26 pm

... Yea I know I counted but Palmer also throws a shit load of TDs also.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Won But Got OWNED by the CPU   I Won But Got OWNED by the CPU Empty

Back to top Go down

I Won But Got OWNED by the CPU
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Global Football League :: General :: General disscussion-
Jump to: