Global Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Football League

Welcome to the Global Football League! We are a Madden Online franchise league for the Play Station 3!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TO VIEW STATS, BLOGS, CONTACT INFORMATION, RECORDS, AND OTHER CONTENT, GO TO THE GFL SITE. (click here)
PLEASE SIGN UP WITH A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS, AND MAKE SURE YOUR FORUM NAME IS CURRENTLY LINKED TO YOUR PRIMARY E-MAIL, OR YOU WILL MISS OUT ON LEAGUE NEWS E-MAILS. I TRY TO SEND AT LEAST 3 A WEEK.

Donovan McNabb - Top 5 QB?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jokers&Thieves

Donovan McNabb - Top 5 QB? Empty
PostSubject: Donovan McNabb - Top 5 QB?   Donovan McNabb - Top 5 QB? EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 2:33 pm

Will Donovan McNabb be a top 5 fantasy QB this year?

I'm totally on the fence about McNabb this year. My FFL league uses team QB's and gives bonus points for rushing YDS and TD's by QBs - I know Philly has added a lot of weapons to the offense and McNabb almost led the league in Pass ATT last year. Still i just don't trust that team.
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: Donovan McNabb - Top 5 QB?   Donovan McNabb - Top 5 QB? EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 7:03 pm

I completely agree with you. Especially now that Vick is in play... You don't know whats going to happen once he is reinstated. I wouldnt be shocked if Vick took at LEAST 7-10 snaps a game away from Mcnabb, However I feel Desean Jackson, and Jeremy Maclin are going to help improve whoever is under center this year for the Eagles, and the rest of the WR core is solid as well.
Back to top Go down
https://globalfootball.forumotion.com
Novacain

PostSubject: Re: Donovan McNabb - Top 5 QB?   Donovan McNabb - Top 5 QB? EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 12:18 am

SMFH @ you steaing mcnabb from me
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: Donovan McNabb - Top 5 QB?   Donovan McNabb - Top 5 QB? EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 2:09 am

this is for Fantasy football.

Also, he was traded from the previous owner.
Back to top Go down
https://globalfootball.forumotion.com
CRAWDADDYDOLLARS

CRAWDADDYDOLLARS

PostSubject: Re: Donovan McNabb - Top 5 QB?   Donovan McNabb - Top 5 QB? EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 2:23 am

To qoute Terrell Owens D mcnabb pukes in a trash can at halftime cause he is so nervous. Also Brian Westbrook is gone so that was really for years there offense. But than agian Andy Reid is a pass happy coach so who knows. I think Philly is on the decline and or about to A rebuild or stay the same for reids time there. Weather that means kolb at qb. Eagles have stayed basically the same for longer than any team I can think of as far as play style goes and the players they bring in. I'm begging to think he will die on the sideline lol Not sure if he signed a long term extension or short but he is defintly a good coach as far as ffl goes. (Play wise ) but there are two many QB THERE and mcnabb gets hurt alot the way he plays and face it he is getting up there in years
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Donovan McNabb - Top 5 QB?   Donovan McNabb - Top 5 QB? Empty

Back to top Go down

Donovan McNabb - Top 5 QB?
Page 1 of 1