Global Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Football League

Welcome to the Global Football League! We are a Madden Online franchise league for the Play Station 3!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TO VIEW STATS, BLOGS, CONTACT INFORMATION, RECORDS, AND OTHER CONTENT, GO TO THE GFL SITE. (click here)
PLEASE SIGN UP WITH A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS, AND MAKE SURE YOUR FORUM NAME IS CURRENTLY LINKED TO YOUR PRIMARY E-MAIL, OR YOU WILL MISS OUT ON LEAGUE NEWS E-MAILS. I TRY TO SEND AT LEAST 3 A WEEK.

Sleepers?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jokers&Thieves

Sleepers? Empty
PostSubject: Sleepers?   Sleepers? EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 2:53 am

My Drafts coming up next weekend who are some peoples sleepers out there?
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

Sleepers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleepers?   Sleepers? EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 1:13 pm

Well I think Percy Harvin is going to do a lot more then he was origianlly expected to do now that Favre is in he mix. I just have a feeling Favre and Harvin will develop quicker then him and Berrian, although Favre does like the deep ball, and Berrian is the known deep threat at the moment on the Vikes... I also feel David Clowney of the NY Jets is going to be a sleeper based on his ability to get down field but Id save him for Free agency, I wouldnt waste a draft pick on him.As far as Defense goes though, I think the sleepers are: Jets, Broncos (I know, sounds ABSOLUTELY CRAZY, but hey... dont forget they added Dawkins who is a leader), and also... If you miss out on all the good Defenses due to being in a FULL league I wouldnt be afraid to pick up the Rams... They are building a defense if you havent noticed lately with their las few high draft picks, and not to mention Steve Spagnuolo being their headcoach, the man who put the game plan together to stop the pats high powered ofense during the Superbowl to win with the giants.
Back to top Go down
https://globalfootball.forumotion.com
Jokers&Thieves

Sleepers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleepers?   Sleepers? EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 1:40 pm

I like the Jets D - they got a good chance at being the Ravens of this year.

However, i live in Bronco Country and live and Breath the Denver Broncos and i can tell you that their D is something awful!!! - It has the chance to develop by the end of the year into something but really there is just such a lack of talent. Absolutely no LBs and the D-line is just a bunch of guys they got off the street. Dawkins is sweet but he hasn't participated in camp at all 'cause of an injury. The secondary could be something special though with all their RCs surprising in camp. I guess Smith, Bruton and McBath are all players. Also their gonna be defending short fields all year with K. Orton.

I must admit i'm re-thinking where i have ranked a lot of my players now that i have seen some of these preseason games.

Harvin could be good - I like Barrien too, I had him last year and in my league he was a superstar with all his long TDs - He could be Farve's new D.Driver.
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

Sleepers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleepers?   Sleepers? EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 1:59 pm

also, Shonn Greene from the Jets might not be a bad pick.. I think he is going to take a lot of red zone carries from Thomas Jones this year.
Back to top Go down
https://globalfootball.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Sleepers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleepers?   Sleepers? Empty

Back to top Go down

Sleepers?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Global Football League :: General :: Fantasy Football-
Jump to: