Global Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Football League

Welcome to the Global Football League! We are a Madden Online franchise league for the Play Station 3!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TO VIEW STATS, BLOGS, CONTACT INFORMATION, RECORDS, AND OTHER CONTENT, GO TO THE GFL SITE. (click here)
PLEASE SIGN UP WITH A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS, AND MAKE SURE YOUR FORUM NAME IS CURRENTLY LINKED TO YOUR PRIMARY E-MAIL, OR YOU WILL MISS OUT ON LEAGUE NEWS E-MAILS. I TRY TO SEND AT LEAST 3 A WEEK.

Motion to have that drawing of vicks face removed

Go down 
+2
YoUnGgUnN4z
psychomantis
6 posters
AuthorMessage
psychomantis

psychomantis

Motion to have that drawing of vicks face removed Empty
PostSubject: Motion to have that drawing of vicks face removed   Motion to have that drawing of vicks face removed EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 11:24 pm

Seriously...Mike Vick on the banner? Give me a break, the dude is a sicko and shouldn't be glorified like that, its bad enough he is back in the league... lol!
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: Motion to have that drawing of vicks face removed   Motion to have that drawing of vicks face removed EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 11:29 pm

Whats wrong with it? lol its 2 enigmas in football
Back to top Go down
https://globalfootball.forumotion.com
bigbaadaboom

PostSubject: Re: Motion to have that drawing of vicks face removed   Motion to have that drawing of vicks face removed EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 10:50 am

I'd rather have Brettt Favre removed-- he is the douche
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: Motion to have that drawing of vicks face removed   Motion to have that drawing of vicks face removed EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 10:51 am

Brett Favre is the shit
Back to top Go down
bigbaadaboom

PostSubject: Re: Motion to have that drawing of vicks face removed   Motion to have that drawing of vicks face removed EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 10:51 am

Brett Favre is a shit
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: Motion to have that drawing of vicks face removed   Motion to have that drawing of vicks face removed EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 10:53 am

Who is your favorite team? I bet you he rips through them this year if he plays them... and If its the Lions... Well Jesus christ I feel bad hes going to destroy them this week...
Back to top Go down
Cmilo5

Cmilo5

PostSubject: Re: Motion to have that drawing of vicks face removed   Motion to have that drawing of vicks face removed EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 12:00 pm

actually i kinda agree with this thread,..
Brett Favre, such a great player, couldve walked into the sunset and kept all his glory,...and now he just feels tainted to me,...with all his BS.

Vick, is an asshole plain & simple, I dont believe a word he says, I dont believe theres any repent, only thing hes sorry about is that he got caught!

Im all for giving a man a chance to re-build his life, hes paid his debt to society blah blah
Doesnt mean I have to like him, and I was sick to my stomach to see McNabb go down injured, cuz I knew it would give Vick a chance to shine.
Back to top Go down
NJ-userpick

NJ-userpick

PostSubject: Re: Motion to have that drawing of vicks face removed   Motion to have that drawing of vicks face removed EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 4:29 pm

I think the drawling of Vick is very good, but Brett is terrible. Looks nothing like him.
Back to top Go down
Cmilo5

Cmilo5

PostSubject: Re: Motion to have that drawing of vicks face removed   Motion to have that drawing of vicks face removed EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 4:58 pm

NJ-userpick wrote:
I think the drawling of Vick is very good, but Brett is terrible. Looks nothing like him.

I dont think what were talking about is quality of the "DRAWLING"
Back to top Go down
NJ-userpick

NJ-userpick

PostSubject: Re: Motion to have that drawing of vicks face removed   Motion to have that drawing of vicks face removed EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 6:12 pm

No shit. Just hope you don't see me on the field chump.
Back to top Go down
bigbaadaboom

PostSubject: Re: Motion to have that drawing of vicks face removed   Motion to have that drawing of vicks face removed EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 8:18 pm

I'm a diehard dolphin fan--
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: Motion to have that drawing of vicks face removed   Motion to have that drawing of vicks face removed EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 2:00 am

... That picture does look like Favre.. Its a picture of him when he was like 25.
Back to top Go down
bigbaadaboom

PostSubject: Re: Motion to have that drawing of vicks face removed   Motion to have that drawing of vicks face removed EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 4:00 am

Was he retarded when he was 25
Back to top Go down
psychomantis

psychomantis

PostSubject: Re: Motion to have that drawing of vicks face removed   Motion to have that drawing of vicks face removed EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 12:40 pm

Haha ... "Was he retarded when he was 25" made me laugh...but its a legit quetion.

Anyway, my team is Dallas, and I really hope vick plays against them so our D can smack him in the mouth. With McNabb being injured, its definitely a possibility! I have always hated the eagles with a passion, and I never thought I could possibly hate them more, and now that they picked up Vick, words can't describe my hatred.
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: Motion to have that drawing of vicks face removed   Motion to have that drawing of vicks face removed EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 2:07 pm

lmfao Cowboy's defense can suck my dick. The eagles are going to go the furthest in the NFC East.They have the most weapons in that division hate to break it to ya. Roy Williams, who I personally like, is overrated, and They wont do a god damn thing to smack Michael Vick, nor anyone else. More importantly, the reason why I picked Favre, and Vick, is because when I made the Banner, they were both being added to Madden 10, so I said "Why the hell not?"
Back to top Go down
richierich85

richierich85

PostSubject: Re: Motion to have that drawing of vicks face removed   Motion to have that drawing of vicks face removed EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 10:11 pm

Lmao...reading some of these comments just have me laughing
Back to top Go down
Cmilo5

Cmilo5

PostSubject: Re: Motion to have that drawing of vicks face removed   Motion to have that drawing of vicks face removed EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 12:21 am

Not to change the subject of the thread,...but im ( a GIANTS fan) lmfao at the Cowboys defense too!

Did anyone catch Eli surgically slicing this so-called" defense all the way down the field for the game winning drive?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Motion to have that drawing of vicks face removed   Motion to have that drawing of vicks face removed Empty

Back to top Go down

Motion to have that drawing of vicks face removed
Page 1 of 1