Global Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Football League

Welcome to the Global Football League! We are a Madden Online franchise league for the Play Station 3!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TO VIEW STATS, BLOGS, CONTACT INFORMATION, RECORDS, AND OTHER CONTENT, GO TO THE GFL SITE. (click here)
PLEASE SIGN UP WITH A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS, AND MAKE SURE YOUR FORUM NAME IS CURRENTLY LINKED TO YOUR PRIMARY E-MAIL, OR YOU WILL MISS OUT ON LEAGUE NEWS E-MAILS. I TRY TO SEND AT LEAST 3 A WEEK.

League Stat tracker coming Soon!

Go down 
+2
bigbaadaboom
YoUnGgUnN4z
6 posters

Should we use it this season, or wait until next season?
This season
League Stat tracker coming Soon! Vote_lcap25%League Stat tracker coming Soon! Vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
Next season
League Stat tracker coming Soon! Vote_lcap75%League Stat tracker coming Soon! Vote_rcap
 75% [ 6 ]
Doesn't matter, Its COOL!
League Stat tracker coming Soon! Vote_lcap0%League Stat tracker coming Soon! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

League Stat tracker coming Soon! Empty
PostSubject: League Stat tracker coming Soon!   League Stat tracker coming Soon! EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 12:57 pm

So I stumbled across a script that Dokken made, I thought it was a great feature to have, so I purchased the rights to use the script from him, and Well.. The rest is really history.

It tracks any stat you want it to, and standings. However your going to have to sign up here: http://leaguedogs.com/sessions/new

So you are in the database, and post your Username so I can invite you to our league. Once that is done, you can input your game stats, Wins/losses, among New clips, and Recaps for your game.

I just want you guys to know: YOU MUST MANUALLY ENTER STATS! However, Dokken says it only takes about 5 minutes to do so. I tried it last night, and its easy. Its a bunch of drop down boxes to select a player, you fill out your stats in blank boxes, and boom your done.

This script is really nice to have, and it is cool, and it gives you guys a chance to post your stories, trade blocks, etc... and all at the same time, help me out, as WE ALL help build up our Franchise. Ok, here is what the stat tracker will look like:

League Stat tracker coming Soon! Previw10

If you guys would like for me to post a screen capture of how it looks to edit, Let me know here!

Last edited by YoUnGgUnN4z on Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://globalfootball.forumotion.com
bigbaadaboom

PostSubject: Re: League Stat tracker coming Soon!   League Stat tracker coming Soon! EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 3:20 pm

BigBaadaBoom
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: League Stat tracker coming Soon!   League Stat tracker coming Soon! EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 3:22 pm

Its pretty cool, right?
Back to top Go down
bigbaadaboom

PostSubject: Re: League Stat tracker coming Soon!   League Stat tracker coming Soon! EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 4:28 pm

Yea- but it takes a shit load of work. We should focus on getting 32 active members first.
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: League Stat tracker coming Soon!   League Stat tracker coming Soon! EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 6:19 pm

-_- I wanna smack you everytime you say that. We have 27, which is close enough. Secondly, I cant do everything alone -_- 3rdly, I would much rather focus on progressing the site, and the league prior to lobbying for new members. At least I now have something new to advertise, and draw people in. Who is more likely to sell food? a Nice 5 star restaurant, with all the bells and whistles as far as appearance, and positive food feedback by word of mouth, or a run down, Rat infested restaurant with flies, and bugs crawling all over the Cash register when you walk up and hear "Can I take your order?". You can't sell Ugly, nor can you sell an inferior one when the top of the line product is selling crazy RIGHT next to you dingy little stand.
Back to top Go down
bigbaadaboom

PostSubject: Re: League Stat tracker coming Soon!   League Stat tracker coming Soon! EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 8:32 pm

You'll get your chance younggunner
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: League Stat tracker coming Soon!   League Stat tracker coming Soon! EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 8:39 pm

lol what?
Back to top Go down
richierich85

richierich85

PostSubject: Re: League Stat tracker coming Soon!   League Stat tracker coming Soon! EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 10:18 pm

Pretty fucking awesome broski
Back to top Go down
foxworths

PostSubject: Re: League Stat tracker coming Soon!   League Stat tracker coming Soon! EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 2:57 pm

yo invite me.. foxworths....
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: League Stat tracker coming Soon!   League Stat tracker coming Soon! EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 3:02 pm

Alright ill do it when I get home.
Back to top Go down
BoomerQB5

PostSubject: Re: League Stat tracker coming Soon!   League Stat tracker coming Soon! EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 10:52 am

hey my page doesnt look like that? its a white background
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: League Stat tracker coming Soon!   League Stat tracker coming Soon! EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 12:23 pm

its suppose to be white... That page is a preview of this:

Globalfootball.freetzi.com
Back to top Go down
BoomerQB5

PostSubject: Re: League Stat tracker coming Soon!   League Stat tracker coming Soon! EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 12:34 pm

gotcha lol well its pretty sweet we need to use that leaguedogs sucks
Back to top Go down
BstonPats

PostSubject: Re: League Stat tracker coming Soon!   League Stat tracker coming Soon! EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 12:40 pm

that is leaguedogs i think lol....
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: League Stat tracker coming Soon!   League Stat tracker coming Soon! EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 12:45 pm

... It is leaguedogs... LMFAO.... The white page is where you enter them, Globalfootball.freetzi.com is where our stats show up Boomer lmfao
Back to top Go down
BoomerQB5

PostSubject: Re: League Stat tracker coming Soon!   League Stat tracker coming Soon! EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 12:58 pm

ok did'nt notice... shoulda used leaguedaddy its easier to post stats view standings and stats and can post stories easier.
Back to top Go down
BstonPats

PostSubject: Re: League Stat tracker coming Soon!   League Stat tracker coming Soon! EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 1:06 pm

we should move to that then if it easier
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: League Stat tracker coming Soon!   League Stat tracker coming Soon! EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 1:40 pm

Leaguedaddy is also like 20 dollars a month
Back to top Go down
BstonPats

PostSubject: Re: League Stat tracker coming Soon!   League Stat tracker coming Soon! EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 1:52 pm

oh shit yeah screw that .
Back to top Go down
BoomerQB5

PostSubject: Re: League Stat tracker coming Soon!   League Stat tracker coming Soon! EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 2:01 pm

oh my boy used to have it for free let me see if i can get in contact with him and see if cant set up something without pay
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: League Stat tracker coming Soon!   League Stat tracker coming Soon! EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 2:09 pm

alright good shit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: League Stat tracker coming Soon!   League Stat tracker coming Soon! Empty

Back to top Go down

League Stat tracker coming Soon!
Page 1 of 1