Global Football League

Welcome to the Global Football League! We are a Madden Online franchise league for the Play Station 3!

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
TO VIEW STATS, BLOGS, CONTACT INFORMATION, RECORDS, AND OTHER CONTENT, GO TO THE GFL SITE. (click here)
PLEASE SIGN UP WITH A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS, AND MAKE SURE YOUR FORUM NAME IS CURRENTLY LINKED TO YOUR PRIMARY E-MAIL, OR YOU WILL MISS OUT ON LEAGUE NEWS E-MAILS. I TRY TO SEND AT LEAST 3 A WEEK.

Share | 

INJURY RESERVE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin

PostSubject: INJURY RESERVE   Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:40 pm

Ok, I've noticed Madden has kicked up the injuries as of late lol.. Since we do have a salary cap, as well as a FA bidding system, it makes it hard to pick someone up when you are hit with a season ending injury. With that being said, Here is how Injury reserve will work:

If you have someone who will be out for the season, or if its week 9, and you get an 11 week broken collarbone injury, or whatever the case may be, you are to reply to this topic in the following format to apply for a free agent pickup:

----------------------------------
Team:

Player Name:

Injury/Length:

Free agent pick up:
----------------------------------

RULES TO INJURY RESERVE:

If you do apply for injury reserve, you are to DROP the player you are placing on IR, once approved. No one will be allowed to pick him up, you still will keep rights to the player, however he is not allowed to play another snap for the rest of the season (Including post season)

The player you add has to meet the following Criteria:

1.If the player you are putting on IR is over 80 overall, the player you add can only be 75 or lower overall.

2. If the player is 79 or under overall, you can add anyone of equal, or lesser value AS LONG AS THERE ARE NO OPEN BIDS ON THAT PLAYER

At the end of the season, you are allowed to either keep the player that was on Injury reserve, or cut him, and keep his replacement. It cannot be BOTH.

INJURY RESERVE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Global Football League :: Front Office :: Free Agency/Waiver Claims-
Jump to: