Global Football League

Welcome to the Global Football League! We are a Madden Online franchise league for the Play Station 3!

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
TO VIEW STATS, BLOGS, CONTACT INFORMATION, RECORDS, AND OTHER CONTENT, GO TO THE GFL SITE. (click here)
PLEASE SIGN UP WITH A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS, AND MAKE SURE YOUR FORUM NAME IS CURRENTLY LINKED TO YOUR PRIMARY E-MAIL, OR YOU WILL MISS OUT ON LEAGUE NEWS E-MAILS. I TRY TO SEND AT LEAST 3 A WEEK.

Share | 

e-mail 8/28/10 RULES RULES RULES

Go down 
AuthorMessage
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin

PostSubject: e-mail 8/28/10 RULES RULES RULES   Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:04 am

I cannot stress this enough... Guys are going to have to start reading the rules more because apparently the majority of you don't comprehend them.

Guys running up scores on CPU, guys still throwing when up big, running tosses, and screens when up big, or just running them over and over....

The reason we have rules is because when we started as a free style league, EVERYONE cried about EVERYTHING... and I am noticing a few of the guys who cried about the shit are now doing the SAME shit. Sooo... From this week forward, I better not see 60 point blowouts on the CPU, or people throwing TDs under 24 already, etc...

No reason tosses, screens, deep routes, or 9-11 man drop zones should be used when your up that big. Run the ball, kneel it, etc...

MISSING GAMES: If you are not going to be able to make a game, or you are going away on vacation, or something similar, PLEASE TELL ME AND THE REST OF THE LEAGUE. No reason to just up and leave, and not tell us. Its happened last year to where guys will be MIA for 3-4 games, they come back and they don't have a team,and they msg me saying "HEY! I was on vacation, why am I not in the league anymore?" If I do not know you are busy, how am I suppose to blindly hold a team for you without having any insight on you rejoining or not? For all I know you sold your PS3 and became Amish.

Prime example(s) Turner46. Told me he was out of town, asked me to hold his team... I said sure, THANK YOU FOR TELLING ME IN ADVANCE. Jeromebaker69, for the 2nd time (1 time last yr, 1 time this yr) had to leave the league temporarily because of work. What did he do? He WROTE TO ME ASKING TO HOLD HIS TEAM UNTIL HE HAD TIME TO REJOIN. I said OF COURSE MAN, TAKE YOUR TIME. See? Communication is KEY. I don't want to have to baby sit guys, and send constant msgs, and threats about removing you from the league if you don't play your game.

I will be revising the rules fyi. Adding/Subtracting things according to this year's game play.

P.S.

I will be bringing new guys in that are straight sim, tired of having the cheesy shit. This is a MASS warning. Its like EVERYONE of you (ESPECIALLY the guys from the Madden 10 league) forgot the rules, and just how to play in general... Its been going on since week 1.

e-mail 8/28/10 RULES RULES RULES
Page 1 of 1