Global Football League

Welcome to the Global Football League! We are a Madden Online franchise league for the Play Station 3!

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
TO VIEW STATS, BLOGS, CONTACT INFORMATION, RECORDS, AND OTHER CONTENT, GO TO THE GFL SITE. (click here)
PLEASE SIGN UP WITH A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS, AND MAKE SURE YOUR FORUM NAME IS CURRENTLY LINKED TO YOUR PRIMARY E-MAIL, OR YOU WILL MISS OUT ON LEAGUE NEWS E-MAILS. I TRY TO SEND AT LEAST 3 A WEEK.

Share | 

flip rule

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CRAWDADDYDOLLARS

PostSubject: flip rule   Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:53 am

ok i figured out a way to get by flip rule that is legit. why cant i trade for a player to be named later virtual cash and give my guy up in return for the fliped player to be named later and get him the next season? also if the guy is injured i want it would be the same type of deal. virtual cash was tossed in cause im so rich in that area its awesome Sleep

Last edited by CRAWDADDYDOLLARS on Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin

PostSubject: Re: flip rule   Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:29 pm

....so ur saying let guys agree on trade terms and once the off season hits its in effect?

CRAWDADDYDOLLARS

PostSubject: Re: flip rule   Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:52 am

Basically or give up the player who has not been flipped either way its not in the rule book so it could be an option i know you will say why what for but it would be a way around awesome huh also it would keep people from saying i would but the flip rule!!!!!! cough cough

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: flip rule   

Back to top Go down

flip rule
Page 1 of 1