Global Football League

Welcome to the Global Football League! We are a Madden Online franchise league for the Play Station 3!

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
TO VIEW STATS, BLOGS, CONTACT INFORMATION, RECORDS, AND OTHER CONTENT, GO TO THE GFL SITE. (click here)
PLEASE SIGN UP WITH A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS, AND MAKE SURE YOUR FORUM NAME IS CURRENTLY LINKED TO YOUR PRIMARY E-MAIL, OR YOU WILL MISS OUT ON LEAGUE NEWS E-MAILS. I TRY TO SEND AT LEAST 3 A WEEK.

Dumb offers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
psychomantis

psychomantis

Dumb offers Empty
PostSubject: Dumb offers   Dumb offers EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 8:46 pm

I am not interested in trading Braylon Edwards...unless you are going to offer me a RB who is better than F.Jackson.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CRAWDADDYDOLLARS

CRAWDADDYDOLLARS

Dumb offers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb offers   Dumb offers EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 1:27 am

i feel ya not in this leauge this year i havent made any but in my other franchise lol funny stuff. knowshone moreno and jimmy clausen for rapestburger 3 weak wr for eddie royal matt hassback for tim tebow lets see darnelle docket for asante samual even ratings but not trading samuael for dockett uh justin cribs for 90 plus cant rember but the worst i wanted thomas howard from a guy who had great lbs offered him double ratings wise and he said no ill check to see who jabri greer maybe and takio spikes for howard. he dosent want it cool i ask him who or whatother guy he says patrick willis lol and i tried to trade for dante hall butt guy wants asante sam... whats the point. i think ive been happy with maybe 2 to three trades total in 3 years of franchise. lol a guy quit one leauge cause he didnt draft cj spiller lmao if he wanted him that much first pick? lol what a joke
Dumb offers 3B6D706A8B361985BCEF6520830851F6
Dumb offers Card5
Dumb offers 928432039
Back to top Go down
View user profile
psychomantis

psychomantis

Dumb offers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb offers   Dumb offers EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 5:59 pm

Correction, after the numbers Edwards put up in my week 4 game, I am NOT interested in trading him at all for this season. That is all. Thank you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

Dumb offers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb offers   Dumb offers Empty

Back to top Go down

Dumb offers
Page 1 of 1