Global Football League

Welcome to the Global Football League! We are a Madden Online franchise league for the Play Station 3!

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
TO VIEW STATS, BLOGS, CONTACT INFORMATION, RECORDS, AND OTHER CONTENT, GO TO THE GFL SITE. (click here)
PLEASE SIGN UP WITH A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS, AND MAKE SURE YOUR FORUM NAME IS CURRENTLY LINKED TO YOUR PRIMARY E-MAIL, OR YOU WILL MISS OUT ON LEAGUE NEWS E-MAILS. I TRY TO SEND AT LEAST 3 A WEEK.

Share | 

Draft Day Drama

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Madness15

PostSubject: Draft Day Drama   Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:53 am

So, people who were in the league last year probably know Bro's ability to manipulate drafts and ultimately people.

When he wants a certain player he will do anything to get it, which I respect to a point.

I was told I had the number 2 pick in the draft this year. He told me CJ was going first, not really surprised, then he asked me who I was going to select. I kinda blew him off at first and wouldn't give him an answer because to be honest I wasn't sure.

Blah blah, I decide I want to draft Patrick Willis. He asked me draft day afternoon who I was drafting, I say, "because I like ya, I am going to draft Willis." He proceeds to offer me just about everything for him but I don't bite, Willis is my pick plain and simple. I reject several offers and don't hear from him again.

I come home from work right before the draft to a message asking me if I minded if he tried to work out a deal with the Vikings (#1pick) for Willis. Obviously I would mind, I didn't have to tell him who I was drafting, so its seems a little unfair for him to flip that and use it against me to get what he wants. Shame on me for telling him I guess. So, the deal is done, Ravens have Patrick Willis, Vikings have Chris Johnson (plus more I would imagine) and while I was tempted to draft CJ to fuck up whatever deal the two had I didn't, I took Revis.

What I am getting at I guess is, FUCK YOU BRO.... Respect ya, love the way you run the league and all the effort you put into it, but Fuck you. I hope Patrick Willis suffers a career ending injury (in game, lol)

On another note, good luck to everyone. Lets make this a great franchise!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Draft Day Drama   Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:51 am

Gonna move this to the Recap section on the count of, it fits the description, and that area is lacking.

Madness15

PostSubject: Re: Draft Day Drama   Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:57 pm

Good! I love how you don't deny anything... Called the war room for a reason
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlaineTheMono19

PostSubject: Re: Draft Day Drama   Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:58 pm

However it worked out I got AP, so thank you all....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Draft Day Drama   Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:35 pm

lmfao

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Draft Day Drama   

Back to top Go down

Draft Day Drama
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum