Global Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Football League

Welcome to the Global Football League! We are a Madden Online franchise league for the Play Station 3!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TO VIEW STATS, BLOGS, CONTACT INFORMATION, RECORDS, AND OTHER CONTENT, GO TO THE GFL SITE. (click here)
PLEASE SIGN UP WITH A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS, AND MAKE SURE YOUR FORUM NAME IS CURRENTLY LINKED TO YOUR PRIMARY E-MAIL, OR YOU WILL MISS OUT ON LEAGUE NEWS E-MAILS. I TRY TO SEND AT LEAST 3 A WEEK.

Draft Day Drama

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Madness15

Draft Day Drama Empty
PostSubject: Draft Day Drama   Draft Day Drama EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 5:53 am

So, people who were in the league last year probably know Bro's ability to manipulate drafts and ultimately people.

When he wants a certain player he will do anything to get it, which I respect to a point.

I was told I had the number 2 pick in the draft this year. He told me CJ was going first, not really surprised, then he asked me who I was going to select. I kinda blew him off at first and wouldn't give him an answer because to be honest I wasn't sure.

Blah blah, I decide I want to draft Patrick Willis. He asked me draft day afternoon who I was drafting, I say, "because I like ya, I am going to draft Willis." He proceeds to offer me just about everything for him but I don't bite, Willis is my pick plain and simple. I reject several offers and don't hear from him again.

I come home from work right before the draft to a message asking me if I minded if he tried to work out a deal with the Vikings (#1pick) for Willis. Obviously I would mind, I didn't have to tell him who I was drafting, so its seems a little unfair for him to flip that and use it against me to get what he wants. Shame on me for telling him I guess. So, the deal is done, Ravens have Patrick Willis, Vikings have Chris Johnson (plus more I would imagine) and while I was tempted to draft CJ to fuck up whatever deal the two had I didn't, I took Revis.

What I am getting at I guess is, FUCK YOU BRO.... Respect ya, love the way you run the league and all the effort you put into it, but Fuck you. I hope Patrick Willis suffers a career ending injury (in game, lol)

On another note, good luck to everyone. Lets make this a great franchise!

Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

Draft Day Drama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft Day Drama   Draft Day Drama EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 9:51 am

Gonna move this to the Recap section on the count of, it fits the description, and that area is lacking.
Back to top Go down
https://globalfootball.forumotion.com
Madness15

Draft Day Drama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft Day Drama   Draft Day Drama EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 4:57 pm

Good! I love how you don't deny anything... Called the war room for a reason
Back to top Go down
BlaineTheMono19

Draft Day Drama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft Day Drama   Draft Day Drama EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 8:58 pm

However it worked out I got AP, so thank you all....
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

Draft Day Drama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft Day Drama   Draft Day Drama EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 10:35 pm

lmfao
Back to top Go down
https://globalfootball.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Draft Day Drama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft Day Drama   Draft Day Drama Empty

Back to top Go down

Draft Day Drama
Page 1 of 1