Global Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Football League

Welcome to the Global Football League! We are a Madden Online franchise league for the Play Station 3!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TO VIEW STATS, BLOGS, CONTACT INFORMATION, RECORDS, AND OTHER CONTENT, GO TO THE GFL SITE. (click here)
PLEASE SIGN UP WITH A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS, AND MAKE SURE YOUR FORUM NAME IS CURRENTLY LINKED TO YOUR PRIMARY E-MAIL, OR YOU WILL MISS OUT ON LEAGUE NEWS E-MAILS. I TRY TO SEND AT LEAST 3 A WEEK.

Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll)

Go down 
+6
coward1984
Madness15
Bradkaz96
BlaineTheMono19
idallas4
YoUnGgUnN4z
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Who will win the Superbowl?
Chargers
Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll) - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Ravens
Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll) - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Texans
Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll) - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Chiefs
Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll) - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Buffalo
 6% [ 1 ]
Broncos
Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll) - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Some other team
Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll) - Page 2 Vote_lcap71%Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 71% [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 18

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Bradkaz96

Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll)   Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 10:56 pm

Guess im not the only one who has problem with the way u run this shitty league lol
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll)   Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 11:42 pm

Shitty? lmfao. My league is hands down one of the top Madden Franchises around. Shawn is a new guy, hes mad because I asked him not to throw TDs when he can just run the ball up against the CPU. So w/e brad, leave could care less. Don't like Cry babies, take Shawn with you. I still have my core guys from Madden 10.
Back to top Go down
https://globalfootball.forumotion.com
Bradkaz96

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll)   Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 1:20 am

More guys you can manipulate and get what you want out of... cool. I just think its funny how defensive you get and how people keep calling you out. And one of the top madden leagues? dont flatter yourself. This shit isnt even close you dont even use a salary cap or any sense of order shit this thread is the most anyone has ever been involved in...
Back to top Go down
coward1984

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll)   Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 1:35 am

I think someone needs a tissue...Or maybe we should call the WAHHHBULANCE ..Dude its a fking game go cry ur ass somewhere else..I lost my last 2 games and not 1 drip came out of my eyes...Go find urself a league thats gonna crash after week 7..I think this league made it 7 years in 2010....Kids these days.. You should be out there playing with ur power rangers or GI joes and not madden
Back to top Go down
canesTL32

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll)   Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 11:19 am

For real. Everyone needs to back the fuck up and get of gunz ass man he's trying to run and fucking league not a day care. Quit your notching if you lose take the l and go on to your next game if your winning run the ball when your up hell is that so hard to do?
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll)   Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 11:35 am

We actually HAVE used a salary cap. I decided against it this year for the time being until I come up with a better system. for now We aren't using one. Also, as I recall, I was one of maybe.... 7 Franchises that was running consistently past the NFL season, until I decided to take a break and wait for Madden 11. I have an inbox FULL of guys who want teams. Draft night I had at least 44 people who wanted in, and obviously only 32 can fit. Sooo before you come in here, and cry your little ass off, know the facts. Like I said, i'll play you the SAME way I played you last game, and broadcast it and let everyone be the judge.
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll)   Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 11:45 am

lmfao @ the day care comment
Back to top Go down
idallas4

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll)   Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 8:40 pm

in real football u can run the clock out starting from the first qtr. yea it might be ANNOYING BUT LOSING IS ANNOYING TOO. YOU cant blame a person for running out the clock. , plus if u know hes running it out its ur job to pick the right defense and stop his run so he would have to punt. that rule doesnt make sense at all, point is to play as realistic as possible, and ball control is as realistic as can get.
Back to top Go down
canesTL32

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll)   Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 8:58 pm

Totally agree
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll)   Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 9:47 pm

fact of the matter is... We play SEVEN minute qtrs. And its a game. No one signs up to watch someone run clock out in the first quarter.
Back to top Go down
BlaineTheMono19

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll)   Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 2:12 am

Anyways, I think the Skins will win the GFL superbowl
Back to top Go down
canesTL32

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll)   Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 10:25 am

Your def wrong. NFC never wins superbowl
Back to top Go down
canesTL32

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll)   Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 10:26 am

Your def wrong NFC never wins super bowl
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll)   Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 8:06 pm

lmfao AFC is 4-0 Chargers, Browns,Chargers, Ravens.
Back to top Go down
CRAWDADDYDOLLARS

CRAWDADDYDOLLARS

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll)   Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 1:40 am

why is there a post about running clock in here panthers will win season 2 or 3
bounce Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll) - Page 2 3B6D706A8B361985BCEF6520830851F6
Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll) - Page 2 Card5
Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll) - Page 2 928432039
Back to top Go down
LeeRain

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll)   Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 1:00 pm

I didn't do any crazy subs, or glitches. Its a package in a set I have in the playbook I use.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll)   Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who will win the GFL Superbowl? (poll)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2