Global Football League

Welcome to the Global Football League! We are a Madden Online franchise league for the Play Station 3!

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
TO VIEW STATS, BLOGS, CONTACT INFORMATION, RECORDS, AND OTHER CONTENT, GO TO THE GFL SITE. (click here)
PLEASE SIGN UP WITH A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS, AND MAKE SURE YOUR FORUM NAME IS CURRENTLY LINKED TO YOUR PRIMARY E-MAIL, OR YOU WILL MISS OUT ON LEAGUE NEWS E-MAILS. I TRY TO SEND AT LEAST 3 A WEEK.

Share | 

NEW XBOX 360 (Kinect) what do you think

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kimerajamm

PostSubject: NEW XBOX 360 (Kinect) what do you think   Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:23 pm

I am impressed with the idea but I think it is the next link to the next step instead of actually reaching the next step. I will not be buying.

Its all very good moving around to control things but I have to ask without any feedback how real does it feel?? (Eg turning an imaginary steering wheel / or slashing with a fake sword, shooting a fake gun)
I like to feel what going on through the vibration on the control pad and the kind of game I play requires accuracy that I doubt the Kinetic can match (although I Couldn't be sure without trying)
Overall I think they are taking away more than they are adding to the game play and don't see this working for action titles.
Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

Back to top Go down
View user profile

NEW XBOX 360 (Kinect) what do you think
Page 1 of 1