Global Football League

Welcome to the Global Football League! We are a Madden Online franchise league for the Play Station 3!

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
TO VIEW STATS, BLOGS, CONTACT INFORMATION, RECORDS, AND OTHER CONTENT, GO TO THE GFL SITE. (click here)
PLEASE SIGN UP WITH A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS, AND MAKE SURE YOUR FORUM NAME IS CURRENTLY LINKED TO YOUR PRIMARY E-MAIL, OR YOU WILL MISS OUT ON LEAGUE NEWS E-MAILS. I TRY TO SEND AT LEAST 3 A WEEK.

Madden 11 Demo (your thoughts)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bowzhur

Madden 11 Demo (your thoughts) Empty
PostSubject: Madden 11 Demo (your thoughts)   Madden 11 Demo (your thoughts) EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 4:52 pm

every1 has got to have played it by now what have you noticed

1.I feel like running is much better/smoother/more skillfull
2.deep lob is back
3.nano's will be harder this year with the new audible system so we don't gotta hear nano complaints all year
4.there is a massive difference in db's revis shut downs everyone compared to cromartie who gets lost sometimes
5.you can't dump off to your HB/FB so quick or the pass bounces off their hands
6.RC still there
7.every defensive player must have -100 catching i find myself dropping a lot more user INT's and my wr's drop a lot also
8. Man to man plays better, zone gets eaten up big time

this is from like 5 games played, won't get a full grasp of things until the full game gets out and I can play buddies and practice stuff

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Madness15

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Demo (your thoughts)   Madden 11 Demo (your thoughts) EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 5:28 pm

You beat me to it, I was going to make a post getting people's thoughts and whatnot.

I am really impressed with the running game improvements, first and foremost. Like you said it is smoother and it feels like there are actual holes that develop and open that a player would have to recognize. I don't know about the locomotion quite yet. I haven't played the demo an absurd amount of times but I feel its kinda hard to get a feel for that kind of thing using the same players every game.

The lob is fantastic. Its an actual arcing pass that can go over a defender! So long as it can't be abused over and over I like it.

LOVE the kicking game changes. Previous years have been a joke with people making 45 to almost 60 yarders no problem. Having a high rated kicker might actually mean something now.

Played with All-Madden for a little bit and watched Joseph Addai become the reincarnation of
Jim Brown, breaking at least 3 tackles each play.

Even if you had no idea of the players in the NFL you could sense who the higher rated players were. Kris Jenkins is an animal on the line and players like Manning/Revis stand out and separate themselves as they should.

Can't wait for Aug 10th
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bowzhur

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Demo (your thoughts)   Madden 11 Demo (your thoughts) EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 9:35 am

the lob is what worries me the most, i felt if you are going deep the db's were getting beat easily, but then again I was using peyton manning and reggie wayne so can't really judge from that, I hope the franchises in online play get some more upgrades

strategy pad is something I'm getting used to i can move the d-line and coverage by the time the ball is hiked,but hot routing is the hardest part for me, if I want to send someone on a blitz i barely have enough time to change coverage if it needs to be changed

game feels awesome can't wait either I'll be getting it at midnight for sure
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Demo (your thoughts)   Madden 11 Demo (your thoughts) EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 9:49 am

I agree with everything Bowz said in his initial post, except maybe because I am still adjusting but I felt my run game ran MUCH better in Madden 10.

Also, I am getting Madden This Wednesday on the 4th =D. muahahahaha

View user profile http://globalfootball.forumotion.com
Madness15

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Demo (your thoughts)   Madden 11 Demo (your thoughts) EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 4:35 pm

It seems people are throwing a fit about the strategy pad. But it's just a small change really, people will get used to it.

I have read on the Madden site that the focus on Madden 12 will be changes and improvement to the franchise modes, mostly the online stuff. That kinda stuff is sad to see but they are selling games on a yearly basis. They are improving the game just enough to make people want the newer version. Instead of making the improvements we all know they can and probably should make they give us a little bit each year.

Best idea I saw was sell new Maddens on a bi-yearly basis. Instead of little improvements each year come out with updated rosters for the current Madden then 2 years later come out with a new one that would be vastly improved. Won't happen though, money runs the world.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Demo (your thoughts)   Madden 11 Demo (your thoughts) Empty

Back to top Go down

Madden 11 Demo (your thoughts)
Page 1 of 1