Global Football League

Welcome to the Global Football League! We are a Madden Online franchise league for the Play Station 3!

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
TO VIEW STATS, BLOGS, CONTACT INFORMATION, RECORDS, AND OTHER CONTENT, GO TO THE GFL SITE. (click here)
PLEASE SIGN UP WITH A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS, AND MAKE SURE YOUR FORUM NAME IS CURRENTLY LINKED TO YOUR PRIMARY E-MAIL, OR YOU WILL MISS OUT ON LEAGUE NEWS E-MAILS. I TRY TO SEND AT LEAST 3 A WEEK.

WTF is wrong with this league?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Watch_Me_SpankU

WTF is wrong with this league? Empty
PostSubject: WTF is wrong with this league?   WTF is wrong with this league? EmptyFri May 07, 2010 7:43 pm

did everybody give up? i dont understand why all of the sudden this lg looks like is dead, we aitn moving, people dont play, and the guy i texted Vonrambo dont even have the courtesy to reply back with some kind of BS at least, this is fucked up...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: WTF is wrong with this league?   WTF is wrong with this league? EmptyTue May 11, 2010 3:12 am

Yea, it looks like everyone is a bit dead. Not just here, the -ENTIRE- Madden Community. I am advancing tomorrow, or today actually, its 3am here in NY (Tuesday). After the Superbowl this season we will reevaluate our future. I am leaning towards a redraft.

View user profile http://globalfootball.forumotion.com
bowzhur

PostSubject: Re: WTF is wrong with this league?   WTF is wrong with this league? EmptyTue May 11, 2010 3:38 am

redraft for no keepers

lets make it happen
Back to top Go down
View user profile
capitolc

PostSubject: Re: WTF is wrong with this league?   WTF is wrong with this league? EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 7:20 pm

I already spoken on the redrafting situation so let me move on....

...as this league bites the dust, I am ending this season with a win. Having control the entire game, I hate it when "madden" suddenly becomes unstoppable and everything they do goes for 10+ yards. Nevertheless, I got my 'W' ... I improved my record from last season...

Depending on what happens next, it's hard to say if I will continue to get better since the fine players in this league may no longer be around. *sniff, sniff* I will patiently await to see what happens next in the GFL.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTF is wrong with this league?   WTF is wrong with this league? Empty

Back to top Go down

WTF is wrong with this league?
Page 1 of 1