Global Football League

Welcome to the Global Football League! We are a Madden Online franchise league for the Play Station 3!

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
TO VIEW STATS, BLOGS, CONTACT INFORMATION, RECORDS, AND OTHER CONTENT, GO TO THE GFL SITE. (click here)
PLEASE SIGN UP WITH A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS, AND MAKE SURE YOUR FORUM NAME IS CURRENTLY LINKED TO YOUR PRIMARY E-MAIL, OR YOU WILL MISS OUT ON LEAGUE NEWS E-MAILS. I TRY TO SEND AT LEAST 3 A WEEK.

Share | 

Lions Hire a New Head Coach!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BadBoyR1

PostSubject: Lions Hire a New Head Coach!   Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:44 am

**ESPN New Flash*** Coach BadBoy is now the new proud owner of the Lions. He told ESPN today he is excited about the opportunity and has already beginning to make changes on the team. He stated all positions will be evaluated and he also has brought in a new offensive coordinator as well as a new defensive coordinator. “The Lions will improve and it will not happen over night, but we are focus on getting winners/football players on this team and making the playoffs. Yes big Ben is out for the season and we have other key injuries, however, we accept no excuses, we must win football games”!

…lol, hi guys, I am new to the league and wanted to say “hi”. My PSN is BadBoyR1 and the best way to reach me is via PSN or email (goes directly to my BBerry BadBoyR1000@gmail.com).

I’m normally on during the weekends (anytime) and during the week after 8pm est. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Lions Hire a New Head Coach!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Global Football League :: Community :: Introduction/Dismissal-
Jump to: