Global Football League

Welcome to the Global Football League! We are a Madden Online franchise league for the Play Station 3!

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
TO VIEW STATS, BLOGS, CONTACT INFORMATION, RECORDS, AND OTHER CONTENT, GO TO THE GFL SITE. (click here)
PLEASE SIGN UP WITH A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS, AND MAKE SURE YOUR FORUM NAME IS CURRENTLY LINKED TO YOUR PRIMARY E-MAIL, OR YOU WILL MISS OUT ON LEAGUE NEWS E-MAILS. I TRY TO SEND AT LEAST 3 A WEEK.

CapitolC C'mon Son....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Novacain

CapitolC C'mon Son.... Empty
PostSubject: CapitolC C'mon Son....   CapitolC C'mon Son.... EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 8:10 pm

Can you please stop being difficult and just accept the friend request so when I see you online we can simply play our game instead of guessing and trying to set times when we both know anything can happen in your daily life to throw off your timing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
capitolc

PostSubject: Re: CapitolC C'mon Son....   CapitolC C'mon Son.... EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 10:08 pm

yea man... Since we both admit life can happen anytime, you should already know why we haven't played yet. Life is telling me I could be available to play in about 30mins, when I get back online. I'll check for you then. Don't worry son... I'm comin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: CapitolC C'mon Son....   CapitolC C'mon Son.... EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 3:04 am

update?

View user profile http://globalfootball.forumotion.com
Novacain

PostSubject: Re: CapitolC C'mon Son....   CapitolC C'mon Son.... EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 4:10 pm

Didn't happen yet, but its on both our parts. You can simulate if he's okay with it. BTW Joe Budden got a new song out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
capitolc

PostSubject: Re: CapitolC C'mon Son....   CapitolC C'mon Son.... EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 4:15 pm

get back online if you can... I got back to my TV just 1 minute after you logged off!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CapitolC C'mon Son....   CapitolC C'mon Son.... Empty

Back to top Go down

CapitolC C'mon Son....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Global Football League :: General :: General disscussion-
Jump to: