Global Football League

Welcome to the Global Football League! We are a Madden Online franchise league for the Play Station 3!

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
TO VIEW STATS, BLOGS, CONTACT INFORMATION, RECORDS, AND OTHER CONTENT, GO TO THE GFL SITE. (click here)
PLEASE SIGN UP WITH A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS, AND MAKE SURE YOUR FORUM NAME IS CURRENTLY LINKED TO YOUR PRIMARY E-MAIL, OR YOU WILL MISS OUT ON LEAGUE NEWS E-MAILS. I TRY TO SEND AT LEAST 3 A WEEK.

Share | 

Well another sore looser

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CRAWDADDYDOLLARS

PostSubject: Well another sore looser   Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:56 pm

Before ever playing this guy the giants owner I read some of his post's and thought man he is da bomb. Not the case more like a dud. In his OWN words maybe if you ran something else you would win your gonna brag about that!(something like that) And wow go figure this guy runs 2 plays a pitch play and the same passing route over and over. To his credit if he would of played smarter maybe he could of won! He decided pat white could run towards the end of the game and it just broke down getting sacked and throwing pics. Procede to the forth quarter and he quits with 2:33 left on a Thrid and 20 with the score 35-17. WTF anyway great game and maybe run some diffrent plays and you might do a little better!! Best of luck
GO CARDS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CRAWDADDYDOLLARS

PostSubject: Re: Well another sore looser   Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:20 am

I went for a fake feild goal with the score tied 4th and goal. First you wouldent complain if you stoped it. You ran a zone feild goal d and manually moved your guy over I got it pure luck. Second nano bs when you run a pitch over and over I blitzed a single linebacker up the middle and played the outside. After I finally stoped it you decided to pass to the flats over and over after I stoped that you decided to start running with pat white. Qb contain did nothing so I blitzed my lb out of a nickle for pressure had no choice I was getting burned everyplay. I'm playing for home feild advantge. And tell me you didn't complety I mean complety drop every single guy in zone?? So I said for some stupid reason I gonna get a lead with the 2 8 points since you wanted to play me for a dummy. Looking back dumb I didn't need 1 extra point cause you broke down and blew the game. Not my fault. I didn't turn the ball over 1 time. You fumbled on some crazy scramble with pat white. You threw three narely picks 1 for 6 while scrambling toward the sideline. Not my fault. And to your credit I played a normal stock cover three dime and on a couple thrid and longs go figure the same exact pass route you even did it on thrid and long and converted it. More bs than my fake feild goal I thought surely you would run a diffrent play. And if you dnt want to loose so many yards on the sack dnt do a 20 step drop and get sacked by a normal 4 man rush. My d end had all the sacks ! Linbackwrs never touched ya. I'm still sitting on the pause screen too
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CRAWDADDYDOLLARS

PostSubject: Re: Well another sore looser   Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:44 am

I couldent help finishing game. If anyone cares some replys can be posted. Not mad it was a good game untill the quit. I'll take any penlity I get but will also say this have never quit one game in this leauge. There is a diffrence between disc and a quit trust me I've played enough to no. Some people can dish it some can't take it. If I loose first playoff game so be season was a success for me and had a lot of fun since season 1. Ill beat contuine to use my team for there strengths and not play down to my oppenent. I play serious in 2 out of 7 leauges I'm in. Not even iny own leauge do I play serious. Reason being is overall this leauge seems competvive and everyone has a shot at winning and it's fun. And I like all the guys in the leauge personality wise it is a mix. Last I think commish is as fair as possible! Srry for any thing u thought was shady geebs and g luck we will be battiling for sure. But rember in life give. Credit were credit is do. I play one handed. Lol later
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Novacain

PostSubject: Re: Well another sore looser   Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:25 pm

Seems Like He Really Got Under Your Skin For Your To Make 3 Essays About It.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swift-Eclips_e

PostSubject: Re: Well another sore looser   Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:13 pm

Smile, big guy. You really let this nub get under your skin this bad. He played dumb, got pissed because you smoked him and quit. Just smile and know that your win, because you were not playing me. lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jeromebaker

PostSubject: Re: Well another sore looser   Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:20 pm

we all know you craws no need to explain the guys just a sore loser.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CRAWDADDYDOLLARS

PostSubject: Re: Well another sore looser   Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:51 pm

Just figured I'd explain why game went that way. Also took me 5 minutes to type it on phone. I also noticed he quit the franchise. Not my intentions second guy this year to do so. Figured he would respond. All good I guess
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well another sore looser   

Back to top Go down

Well another sore looser
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Global Football League :: General :: General disscussion-
Jump to: