Global Football League

Welcome to the Global Football League! We are a Madden Online franchise league for the Play Station 3!

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
TO VIEW STATS, BLOGS, CONTACT INFORMATION, RECORDS, AND OTHER CONTENT, GO TO THE GFL SITE. (click here)
PLEASE SIGN UP WITH A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS, AND MAKE SURE YOUR FORUM NAME IS CURRENTLY LINKED TO YOUR PRIMARY E-MAIL, OR YOU WILL MISS OUT ON LEAGUE NEWS E-MAILS. I TRY TO SEND AT LEAST 3 A WEEK.

Share | 

Error code8

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CRAWDADDYDOLLARS

PostSubject: Error code8   Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:07 am

Anyone else in our leauge getting error code 8001050F upon sign in? Just started yesterday. I googled it and there are tons of people reporting it. Sad thing is sony is not saying what it means. Tried agian this morning and it's still not working.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bowzhur

PostSubject: Re: Error code8   Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:10 pm

it's all over the PSU forums, everyone with the old fat ps3 is experiencing this, they've been discussing whether or not it's fixable or bla bla bla

i was supposed 2 play last night but my shit wouldn't log back in

check sony's twitter for updates
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CRAWDADDYDOLLARS

PostSubject: Re: Error code8   Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:21 pm

K thx! Sucks huh i have money on ps3 accountt too all I'm really worried about I'm sure they will fix it. Whenever Sony sends me my slim i guess I'll be better off. Really wanted to keep my old one. It has flash memory 4 ports chrome finish just looks better I think! Anyway at least it's someone else in the leauge. Lol why couldent this happen when my ps3 wasent working lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Error code8   Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:40 pm

I am able to get on, I seen Coward and K-dog on last night, Dano was on also. So not all of us are fucked lmfao.

Swift-Eclips_e

PostSubject: Re: Error code8   Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:55 pm

I have a little more news for you guys, it is just the generation 1 and 2 PS3. If you have one of the 80 G and up you are good to go. Those that bought original PS3's well, they have no clue what the problem is. Something dealing with software update might not be jiving with the hard ware. This means it could be anything, it is the usual status quo, put it in as general terms as you could possibly make them. lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bowzhur

PostSubject: Re: Error code8   Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:56 pm

CRAWDADDYDOLLARS wrote:
K thx! Sucks huh i have money on ps3 accountt too all I'm really worried about I'm sure they will fix it. Whenever Sony sends me my slim i guess I'll be better off. Really wanted to keep my old one. It has flash memory 4 ports chrome finish just looks better I think! Anyway at least it's someone else in the leauge. Lol why couldent this happen when my ps3 wasent working lol

your money wont dissappear off your account
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CRAWDADDYDOLLARS

PostSubject: Re: Error code8   Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:02 pm

It happened to me last night at 8:00 pm. So not sure it really has anything to do with the date or not. My freind brought his slim by and it worked but while installing a normal update for a game it said can't not complete not enough memory. Plenty of memory heck I think he had like 2 game saves and one demo on his 120gb. Also read slim owners reporting that. Lol battfeild and Mlb come out tmmrow too. Looks like I'm we can get up to 8 inches of snow agian so I guess I'm screwed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jeromebaker

PostSubject: Re: Error code8   Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:44 pm

is this problem solved yet? havent tried my system yet today but i just read that the bug was fixed?? dont know though
Back to top Go down
View user profile
capitolc

PostSubject: Re: Error code8   Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:01 pm

I just logged in...

and I have a 80GB fat system that didn't allow me to log into the network.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
capitolc

PostSubject: Re: Error code8   Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:15 pm

Now that the problem is fixed, I won't go on my rant I was planning earlier today. Instead, I will state some facts.

The bug causing users to not be able to connect to the PSN lasted over 24hrs.
Every member of the league was not online between Sunday evening and Monday evening.
There are only a handful of games still left to play.

With that being said, I believe the week should have an extra day to play games due to this fiasco. Unless my memory proves me wrong, this franchise advances weeks of play on Monday and Thursday. If true, I protest the week be advance no earlier than Tuesday night (usual time of advancement).

Playstation for me is for fun and it is not life. I am usually busy on Mondays, this issue ruined my free sunday to play games. I will continue to connect my opponent for this week - I hope to play my game before the week is advanced.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Error code8   

Back to top Go down

Error code8
Page 1 of 1